KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well this looks pretty cool...

So much pre-teaser hype!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I honestly wasn't a big fan of Jurassic World....It was ok. Jurassic Park was way better...especially for the time. But hey, can't argue with the results....

I'm sure I'll enjoy the sequel because I enjoyed Jurassic World enough...but not exactly dying to see it.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:19 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched a little featurette with the Goldblum included last night.

What time is this trailer gonna drop, dammit?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:08 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

YouTube is so cluttered with pre-teasers and shit that I can't tell what's what anymore. If it is released I don't know which fucking one it is.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:47 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hopefully Goldblum's character will rule an island with a Dinosaur vs Dinosaur/people colisseum.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:04 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ That would be awesome.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:09 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh, well now the trailer comes out on Friday? Wtf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHJRbyy0f8

Fuck these assholes. That's a dirty trick.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 04:49 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh, it airs tonight during Thursday Night Football. Good lord, every little "teaser for the teaser" says something different.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 06:07 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'm just waiting for Goldblum to jump on that Table in Golden spandex, and scream: "It's my birthday!!"

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:46 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The dinos look cool, but the movie is literally plot rehash of Lost World and Jurrasic Park III. Pretty epically unimaginative. I don't know why I thought it would be more interesting. It seemed like they were setting up something more interesting for some reason.

But it looks like there will be lots of explosions. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Never that into Jurassi universe. Not excited at all. I'll see the film (I see more movies than most of the population) but I won't look forward to it at all.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this looks good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The dinos look cool, but the movie is literally plot rehash of Lost World and Jurrasic Park III.

Not a complete rehash...also got Dr Wu doing more dino experiments too, Along with a Volcano on the island set to wipe out the dino's so they're going there to save some.

Last edited by Kazenji on Dec 8th, 2017 at 05:34 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I can picture the 3rd movie. The plot will have the dinosaurs in city zoos and they break free and rampage.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:10 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wasn't site B set somewhere else in lost world? Sure site B was another Island or something, been a while since I watched it.

This story might be ripped from a jurassic park arcade game that I've played. You gotta capture dino's and boss dino's because a volcano is going off on Jurassic park...so yeah ripped from that.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not a complete rehash...also got Dr Wu doing more dino experiments too, Along with a Volcano on the island set to wipe out the dino's so they're going there to save some.

Oh, right. Thanks, Kaz. Thanks for clearing that up. thumb up

Actually, this looks like it might be more fun than JW1. Let's face it, the plot doesn't matter. The amount of explosions and dinosaurs matters. I'm on board. Can't wait. thumb up

Oh, and Jeff Goldblum. thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

I'm also hoping for fewer annoying kids this time, but that might be expecting too much.

I love this poster, but I can't find the full version of it. Can someone find it?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:41 PM
ares834

This looks terrible.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:12 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Uh oh

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by ares834
This looks terrible.

I agree that the plot is absolutely terrible. But c'mon, look at this.. this just looks badass...

Originally posted by steverules_2
Uh oh

What's uh oh?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:09 PM