KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
What if he records himself banging your mom?

He'll watch it 9,000 times.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stupid trailer. Horrible dialogue.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:34 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Firefly218
Stupid trailer. Horrible dialogue.
I was thinking that at first but Brock isn't much of a genius so the simple lines fit him better. It may have been more interesting if they had Cletus monologuing something psychotic.

That said, that trailer didn't really show anything. I didn't feel anything watching it, which is bad considering how much I love Spidey and his rogues gallery.

I'm assuming that TK scene isn't actually TK and the finished version will have red or black tendrils tossing everything there.

Originally posted by Impediment
Iím assuming that this will be the Ultimate Venom cancer suit and not an alien from space.
Yeah, it definitely looks like it. It's alright, that just means we'll get the space origin when this inevitably tanks and Marvel makes it's own Venom in a future Spider-man movie.

EDIT: Then again, after a rewatch it looks like a satellite or something crash landed. I'm assuming its going to be the alien origin mixed with ultimate in that they try to use it as a cure for cancer after modification and experiment on Brock.

Originally posted by Mindset
What if he records himself banging your mom?
lmao

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Feb 8th, 2018 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:54 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I was thinking that at first but Brock isn't much of a genius so the simple lines fit him better.
You might be right, but there's a way to do simple lines without having them sound cliche. Like Forrest Gump or something, that's just an example of course. The Eddie Brock dialogue sounded like something you'd read in a bad novel, like nobody should be actually speaking these words

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:15 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Eddie Brock

Well Eddie kinda lost everything before he became Venom so the cheesy lines do make sense...

"We are Venom."

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 8th, 2018 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:21 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i liked what i saw... i'll assume the full trailer will be shown with infinity war

Thanks Steve.. UI Goku, Jiren and Vegeta

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Ready to Snap!

How can Venom be "Venom" without Spiderman?
The way Venom looks like , the abilities and powers he has, etc all come from the symbiote coming in contact with Peter.

Without Spiderman why would the symbiote look the way it does or have powers like Spiderman?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:14 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Thatís why heís got TK powers now

'I hate tombs' - Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:46 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Ready to Snap!

thumb up

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:51 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Inhuman
How can Venom be "Venom" without Spiderman?
The way Venom looks like , the abilities and powers he has, etc all come from the symbiote coming in contact with Peter.

Without Spiderman why would the symbiote look the way it does or have powers like Spiderman?

Exactly my point. But apparently that kind of logical criticism is Just whining now.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:36 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Have you ever thought they could be using the Ultimate Venom version?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 10:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Eddie Brock

Venom only inherited 3 things from Spidey his symbol, his webbing and off course the ability to phuck with spider sense..

The webbing doesnt even matter in this case since all the symbitoes have their own way of "webbing"...so basically outside the symbol none of that has any importance for the movie...

"We are Venom."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:58 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Have you ever thought they could be using the Ultimate Venom version?

Still related to Spider-Man IIRC.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Estacado
Venom only inherited 3 things from Spidey his symbol, his webbing and off course the ability to phuck with spider sense..

The webbing doesnt even matter in this case since all the symbitoes have their own way of "webbing"...so basically outside the symbol none of that has any importance for the movie...

Thats 3 more than Green Goblin or Dr. Octopus inherited off him. Should we make films for them with no Spider-Man as well?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:44 PM
TethAdamTheRock
God of War

Please have tom holland appear in this

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 05:46 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Eddie Brock

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thats 3 more than Green Goblin or Dr. Octopus inherited off him. Should we make films for them with no Spider-Man as well?

Last I heard the Sinister Six movie wont have Spider-Man in it.

We have 10 bazillion Spidey movies by now all I care about is Venom if they can make it work I dont care if he wont appear in the movie..

"We are Venom."

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 9th, 2018 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:07 PM
Darth Thor

Spidey doesnt need to be in a Venom film. But Venoms origin should sure as hell begin in a Spidey film.

Otherwise Venom is just a film about black goo that possesses someone.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:14 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Holland is in the movie. Spidey isn't.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by KingD19
Holland is in the movie. Spidey isn't.

Rumours made up by John Schnepp

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:42 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Spidey doesnt need to be in a Venom film. But Venoms origin should sure as hell begin in a Spidey film.
Agreed.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:47 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote