KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

This looks like so much fun..."Great! Now Lets bite all their heads off and pile them up in a corner..."

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Sep 27th, 2018 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 02:38 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So urm... nobody else worried about this super late review embargo?

https://www.hbbreviews.com/reviews-...for-october-2nd

^ That guys press screening is the day before the movie is out. Hours of you consider you can watch it at midnight.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 03:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Ruben Fleischer gives me some encouragement to go see this: if his Zombieland-directing self showed up to helm this, then go ahead and take my money. Not so much the 30 Minutes or Less or Gangster Squad version of Mr. Fleischer though.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 04:50 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So urm... nobody else worried about this super late review embargo?

https://www.hbbreviews.com/reviews-...for-october-2nd

^ That guys press screening is the day before the movie is out. Hours of you consider you can watch it at midnight.

why... reviews don't tell me what to go see.. also this film certainly might open well and turn out to be good...

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Ruben Fleischer gives me some encouragement to go see this: if his Zombieland-directing self showed up to helm this, then go ahead and take my money. Not so much the 30 Minutes or Less or Gangster Squad version of Mr. Fleischer though.

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why... reviews don't tell me what to go see.. also this film certainly might open well and turn out to be good...

There are no reviews yet. Thats the point.

Sony doesnt seem to have any faith in this.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This is something I'd see in the theaters even if reviews were mediocre or poor. Reviews rarely, if ever, sway me from avoiding a film in the theater if it's some genre, actor(s) or story I'm really interested in.

If it's something I don't really care strongly about; the previews didn't do much for me and review after review say it's full blown AIDS filled with cancer, sure, I'd probably skip out on the theater showing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I treated myself to this new clip and somewhat liked it...

https://www-indiewire-com.cdn.amppr...h-1202007230%2F

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:34 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

There are no reviews yet. Thats the point.

Sony doesnt seem to have any faith in this.

even if the reviews were out, whether something they are good or bad won;t change if people see this or not.. tom haedy is liked by lots of people so they'll see.. people who know nothing if the caracter could see.. so it really doesn;t matter people are spoiled c$nts who can't nake up their own minds..

Originally posted by Robtard
This is something I'd see in the theaters even if reviews were mediocre or poor. Reviews rarely, if ever, sway me from avoiding a film in the theater if it's some genre, actor(s) or story I'm really interested in.

If it's something I don't really care strongly about; the previews didn't do much for me and review after review say it's full blown AIDS filled with cancer, sure, I'd probably skip out on the theater showing.

I agree..

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

not clicking so tell what it is lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Estacado already posted that on the previous page.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:57 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard

even if the reviews were out, whether something they are good or bad won;t change if people see this or not.. tom haedy is liked by lots of people so they'll see.. people who know nothing if the caracter could see.. so it really doesn;t matter people are spoiled c$nts who can't nake up their minds

Again its not about reviews being bad. Because there are no reviews yet.

The issue is Sony are shit scared of early reviews. So They themselves apparently do not have faith in this.

Unless its because they are hiding some massive spoilers or something.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 06:25 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Maybe Carnage does appear at the end of it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 06:35 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Perhaps a connection to the MCU?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:51 AM
Flyattractor

Sony probably hopes so.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 08:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Nice little glimpse at Eddie taking the symbiote for a testdrive and enjoys being Venom...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:33 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

They seem pretty confident about the movie...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 05:53 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Again its not about reviews being bad. Because there are no reviews yet.

The issue is Sony are shit scared of early reviews. So They themselves apparently do not have faith in this.

Unless its because they are hiding some massive spoilers or something.

do you know for a fact that reviews are bad? are you that serial clickbaiter mike zeroh??? so they might be scared but since you have no proof of this, if so then post it??? even if sony is scared and that is somewhat doubtful since there is no offer of proof, it isn;t going to matter what the reviews are if people flock to see this..

Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Maybe Carnage does appear at the end of it.

Carnage could very well be in this, but im guessing prolly the post credit scene

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:04 PM
Darth Thor

[B]do you know for a fact that reviews are bad? are you that serial clickbaiter mike zeroh??? so they might be scared but since you have no proof of this, if so then post it??? even if sony is scared and that is somewhat doubtful since there is no offer of proof, it isn;t going to matter what the reviews are if people flock to se]

Again, I dont know if the reviews are bad. Because there are no reviews.

I dont get what the confusion is here.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:08 PM
Estacado
Legendary

DT just wants the movie to flop since day 1....he cant live with the fact that Spider-Man is not ín the movie...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:34 PM
Darth Thor

^ Cool story bro.

Im sure Sony are just hiding it because its awesomeness is too epic.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:37 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz now that's a head chomp at 0.16...

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:46 PM