KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

To late. You already succeeded to the fact that you are INSANE!!!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 07:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
To late. You already succeeded to the fact that you are INSANE!!!!!
Nah but back to the topic. Huge win for venom. Marvel characters seem to just resonate more at the box office.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 07:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Really need that Kettle Gif.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 07:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I thought Quan liked competent villains but he still backs Snoke.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 07:50 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
I thought Quan liked competent villains but he still backs Snoke.
He was competent. He overtook Sidious plans, seduced Ben, manipulated him into the death of his father, browbeat the galaxy into submission. Snoke is the greatest in Star Wars.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 08:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

"Seduced Ben"

As soon as I saw that robe and slippers I knew he was a homo. Then Disney takes it a step further and has him seduce boys?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 08:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One Big Mob
"Seduced Ben"

As soon as I saw that robe and slippers I knew he was a homo. Then Disney takes it a step further and has him seduce boys?
Ben clearly wanted it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 09:10 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

All around great movie.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 09:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
He was competent. He overtook Sidious plans, seduced Ben, manipulated him into the death of his father, browbeat the galaxy into submission. Snoke is the greatest in Star Wars.

According to you he got killed by a massively less powerful character... Thats spells competent to you?

Youre a joke just like Snoke.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 02:37 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
According to you he got killed by a massively less powerful character... Thats spells competent to you?

Youre a joke just like Snoke.
Arrogance. Competence is something you will never be. Anyone who can overtake and lead tne First Order is definitely competent. I suggest looking up the def. since you do not get it.

Says the guy who predicted Rey would easily trounce Snoke.

laughing out loud

Snoke is the best.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Oct 16th, 2018 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 02:50 AM
Darth Thor

Arrogance. Competence is something you will never be. Anyone who can overtake and lead tne First Order is definitely competent. I suggest looking up the def. since you do not get it.

Says the guy who predicted Rey would easily trounce Snoke.

laughing out loud

Snoke is the best.

Snoke does too quickly do we will never see fully trained Rey take him on. Lucky for him laughing out loud

No getting killed by someone who is Massively inferior to you (according to you) is the definition of incompetence.

Youre a joke, like Snoke.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 04:40 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm not saying he was downright ineffective but I'd hardly call him competent as his plans with Ben totally backfired on him.

Compared to succesful characters like Thanos, Kang or even Voldemort he's one underwhelming villain that got one-upped quickly.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 08:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I felt the beginning dragged a little too long to the buildup of Venom's debut but once that happened, the rest of the film was actually ok. The action (while I don't agree with tendrils being used outside Venom-mode) was alright and the banter between Eddie and the symbiote was pretty humorous. This movie isn't as bad as the critics say it is IMO.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Oct 16th, 2018 at 09:58 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 09:50 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not saying he was downright ineffective but I'd hardly call him competent as his plans with Ben totally backfired on him.

Compared to succesful characters like Thanos, Kang or even Voldemort he's one underwhelming villain that got one-upped quickly.
Same with Sidious and Luke. Sidious and Maul. Sidious and yoda. Plans are not perfect by any means but he was clearly competent. Look up what the words actually means. Thanos is the greatest villain in the history of fiction. Voldemort is the greatest wizard of all time and Snoke is the greatest Star Wars character. You are forgetting the facts we do not know what he lived through and just focusing on his death alone. Weak case.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 11:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I felt the beginning dragged a little too long to the buildup of Venom's debut but once that happened, the rest of the film was actually ok. The action (while I don't agree with tendrils being used outside Venom-mode) was alright and the banter between Eddie and the symbiote was pretty humorous. This movie isn't as bad as the critics say it is IMO.
thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 11:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Snoke does too quickly do we will never see fully trained Rey take him on. Lucky for him laughing out loud

No getting killed by someone who is Massively inferior to you (according to you) is the definition of incompetence.

Youre a joke, like Snoke.
We do not need to since he casually decimated her. She humiliated Luke not Snoke. Luke feared her and lost his balance in a hilarious way. You claimed Luke would be this powerhouse not so much. It was Snoke as I claimed.

False no one is all knowing. Vader with one hand killed Sidious so even your own theory makes no sense. Vader was also defeated by Kenobi and left for dead despite beung less powerful.

You are just delusional as always.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 12:02 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Same with Sidious and Luke. Sidious and Maul. Sidious and yoda. Plans are not perfect by any means but he was clearly competent. Look up what the words actually means. Thanos is the greatest villain in the history of fiction. Voldemort is the greatest wizard of all time and Snoke is the greatest Star Wars character. You are forgetting the facts we do not know what he lived through and just focusing on his death alone. Weak case.

Ok, so by your own admission Shiv survived facing the Greatest Jedi masters of all time, it does sound pretty competent to me. Who opposed Snoke so you inflate him to that status? What are his feats of overcoming difficulties?

Maybe in the future other fiction will prove that Snoke was competent to some degree, but so far, his better abilities seem to recognize Huxx's technological savvyness and give him status and power despite him being disliked in general. Other than such feat of recognizing the greatness in other, he doesn't stand out much at all.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 12:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ok, so by your own admission Shiv survived facing the Greatest Jedi masters of all time, it does sound pretty competent to me. Who opposed Snoke so you inflate him to that status? What are his feats of overcoming difficulties?

Maybe in the future other fiction will prove that Snoke was competent to some degree, but so far, his better abilities seem to recognize Huxx's technological savvyness and give him status and power despite him being disliked in general. Other than such feat of recognizing the greatness in other, he doesn't stand out much at all.
So did dooku who was far less powerful. Yoda believed failure was the best teacher so he enjoyed incompetence. Sidious thought he was dead so his incompetence flared up and caught him completely unaware.

Sidious, Luke Skywalker, Rey, Han Solo, etc.

Snoke knew how to take over a force and brow beat the galaxy into submission. Snoke was amazing to do so.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 12:28 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X

I hope the next will be better...if their is a next.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 12:32 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I hope the next will be better...if their is a next.
The success of this one shows us there will be a next. It is about profit in the end, sport.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2018 12:33 PM