KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is enjoyable to see people mock the dceu.

Ah so Fly is right. You are Robert Storms.

Get over the DCeu you weirdo. And get your fat ass on slim fast.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 08:48 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ah so Fly is right. You are Robert Storms.

Get over the DCeu you weirdo. And get your fat ass on slim fast.
If you want to believe that it would not be the last time you are wrong. Feel free to cry over the dceu being deservedly mocked.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Sure thing Fat Boy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sure thing Fat Boy.
Your wife sure likes my rolls all night long.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ha! Funny! Seriously though its a shame youre turning 40 and could never find anyone to marry you.

Curse of being a Fat Boy I guess.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ha! Funny! Seriously though its a shame youre turning 40 and could never find anyone to marry you.

Curse of being a Fat Boy I guess.
Why on earth would I want that? If you are too poor to make it on your own that is your problem. I bang unhappily married women like your wife. She wants anything other than your stale ass apparently.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:04 PM
Darth Thor

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 04:21 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Nice.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 05:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why on earth would I want that? If you are too poor to make it on your own that is your problem. I bang unhappily married women like your wife. She wants anything other than your stale ass apparently.

Nice to see The Quanster openly admit to being a moral degenerate....not that anyone didn't already know that....I mean He is a Big Disney shill...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 06:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nice to see The Quanster openly admit to being a moral degenerate....not that anyone didn't already know that....I mean He is a Big Disney shill...
Oh I would do something like this and thoroughly enjoy it. That is right I am the boogeyman, loser.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 11:15 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 04:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Same time every week. Lol I like it.

Its passed Ramais Spider-Man 1 & 2 now. And its passed Wonder Woman.

But probably wont make it to Homecoming or $900mill.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 05:37 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Yeah I Guess it will stop around 850-870 maybe....

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 05:41 PM
Flyattractor

That is right I am the boogeyman,

I can see that.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 07:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Great ghostbusters villain.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 10:34 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lol...calls it a great Ghostbuster's villain but shit's on the franchise.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 05:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol...calls it a great Ghostbuster's villain but shit's on the franchise.
I loved the villain as a kid but the franchise is a failure. That is stating a fact try not to be so butthurt. They tried but it crashed and burned. So many emotional babies in their feelings.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 01:06 PM
HulkIsHulk

I know it will never ever happen, but I am hoping this movie makes 1 bill, even if just so that the salty critics who called for this movie to flop and can't accept it being successful willgo mad and hopefully commit suicide evil face

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 01:34 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

If only the Japan box office picked this up..

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 01:38 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I know it will never ever happen, but I am hoping this movie makes 1 bill, even if just so that the salty critics who called for this movie to flop and can't accept it being successful willgo mad and hopefully commit suicide evil face

It's pretty much done.

Has another 30-50mill left tops.

That said it's success is already in the salty critics faces. It's made more than the vast majority of Spider-Man films. Has become the 2nd biggest superhero origin film of all time (after BP, which no origin film will beat for a long long time), and even in the U.S. had a good box office multiplier, when critics were calling it would crash on it's 2nd weekend (never happened). And received a decent cinemascore.

And there's no hate coming from the fans/audiences.

The critics/haters lost this one.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 26th, 2018 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 02:28 PM