KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Venom (2018)

Venom (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why the **** would we want to watch Spiderman 3?....it was a shit adaptation of the Venom character.

Because Carthage is retarded.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 01:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only way i can see them doing it is, Somehow they establish that this new Spider-Man has encountered Venom along the way and go from there.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 01:09 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I hope they at least do that yeah. Hope it's not a Venom origin story without Spider-Man.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 01:11 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I find rather odd that this cartaghage guy defends Sony under the premise of 'omg innovatonzz lel!' but instead of pushing for a new IP partially based on the symbiote he has no problem with shitty Sony (known for ruining shit) butchering an established character when, ideally, we should be getting both things.

But you know, being edgy and stuff doesn't leave you too much room for thinking.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:04 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I already mentioned that if they ruin the script that Sony would be to blame. Instead of shitposting maybe you should look? Its not even an innovation its just a unique take on character elements that are already present, and hell even mentioned int he cartoon when the Symbiote mentions encountering scores of alien cultures/planets.

Being excited they're going to do something different makes you edgy? Stick to shitposting and mocking Surtur, I'd be fine if they wanted to do another take on Venom with Spiderman its just not going to happen.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:12 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

But you know, being edgy and stuff doesn't leave you too much room for thinking.

Yeah, thinking is hard for Carthage.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 03:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Riz Ahmed in talks to join Tom Hardy

http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...-hardy#/slide/1

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 01:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Film rumored to Adapt elements of Lethal protector

http://screenrant.com/venom-movie-plot-comic-book/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:40 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

I still can't really understand how they are doing a Venom movie without any connection to Spiderman, but I really hope it turns out to be good.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:44 PM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Poor Carthage he's all alone in his shitty and lonely opinion.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 12:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is this legit? I'm not able to really watch very closely right now...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

This movie will suck.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:05 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
This movie will suck.
atleast they got venoms physique right

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:07 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

That's not a legit trailer
Filming starts soon so don't expect one for a while

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:34 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ I thought it didn't look totally legit.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Is this legit? I'm not able to really watch very closely right now...

this isn;t even a good fake

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Woody Harrelson is in talks to join the film

http://www.superherohype.com/g00/ne... /> 3D#/slide/1

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:49 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Woody Harrelson is in talks to join the film

http://www.superherohype.com/g00/ne... /> 3D#/slide/1

Woody is always a great addition. thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:43 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Saw him in 3 billboards outside Ebbing Missouri, the man is easily a great addition to the cast and is a tremendous actor

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:31 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Woody is always a great addition. thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Ba dam tish.....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:31 AM