KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Terminator 6: The return of James Cameron

Terminator 6: The return of James Cameron
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

And everything after T2 is NOT!

I say just scrap all things past 2 and reboot from there.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ They basically do that every time. Doesn't help if they keep making sucky sequels.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:10 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

True. Hollywood just needs to stop making and kind of QUEL
all together...Se or Pre....JUST STOP IT!

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ They basically do that every time. Doesn't help if they keep making sucky sequels.

James Cameron and Tim Miller have supposedly have said that this upcoming sequel is the one we should've gotten after T2.

Old Post May 22nd, 2017 06:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Late to comment, but I still don't really understand the notion that Arnold being back again automatically = bad, especially if we still have Cameron again among other things.

Hard to say when Arnold will actually retire but he's only got like how many years left at his age? If anything let him take his Terminator role with him to the grave before the series moves on without him... Then again, we might get CG of young and/or old Arnold after he's gone which I actually would be against.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:24 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Because he's holding the franchise back. How many Arnold T-800's are we gonna get before it just gets ridiculous. Then how many Old Arny T-800's?

Arny seems more concerned about his career than about the franchise. He should take a page from Hugh Jackman's book and declare his last one.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:31 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Ah. Yeah, I can agree to that at least. He had a proper sendoff in T2 but since the series later still continued because moneyz, give him one more final sendoff in the form of a Logan esque ending film or something to the T-800 (well, a T-1000 now if you count Genysis)...

I don't have a problem with him being back again in hindsight if he's under a better script or Cameron or something, but can agree that he needs to finally go at some point.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Arnold was the only good thing about Genisys, though. Personally, I'd like to see him as an old human soldier in the future war, whose likeness the 101 model is based on. That way you could have Arnold being badass without going through the "T-800 learns what it means to be human" motions again.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 10:12 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

http://screenrant.com/terminator-6-...t-filming-2018/

Filming begins in March of next year

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 05:27 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I can't wait for Terminator Vs Avatar.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 05:47 PM
Patient_Leech

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can't wait for Terminator Vs Avatar.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 05:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Space Smurfinator!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 06:54 PM
Khazra Reborn
Grand Regent

I'm shocked this is actually happening.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 10:37 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

they should do like a bottle episode that takes place in the universe and has relevance to the plot, but only focuses on Skynet's pov.

Maybe feature the origin of the T1000

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 10:48 PM
marwash22 is online now! Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Skynet doesn't need a "POV". It is just a machine. It was dumb the way they "Red Queen'ed" It in the last few movies.

Leave it Cold and Inhuman.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 05:48 AM
Kazenji

Read something about it'll have Arnold in it because it'll be the basis for the T-600

http://screenrant.com/terminator-6-...an-t-800-robot/

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Skynet doesn't need a "POV". It is just a machine. It was dumb the way they "Red Queen'ed" It in the last few movies.

Leave it Cold and Inhuman.
i'm not saying give Skynet some kind of motivation... I just want a movie from the villain's perspective, 'cause honestly, I've had enough of John and co.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:35 AM
marwash22 is online now! Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by marwash22
i'm not saying give Skynet some kind of motivation... I just want a movie from the villain's perspective, 'cause honestly, I've had enough of John and co.

I can support new characters, but I hate it when we "Humanize" the machines.

They could make it a comedy and we could follow some goof ball comic relief characters thru Judgement day.

That could be fun...
eek!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:47 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I don't want that either. Not sure how you're getting that from what i said. That sounds about as terrible as the last 3 movies.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:51 AM
Firefly218
Browncoat

In today's Internet age Terminator could explore some new territory. With James Cameron at the creative helm it'll be a good movie I have no doubt

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 07:26 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote