KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Terminator: Dark Fate

Terminator: Dark Fate
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genesys wasn't that bad...if you just look at it as a movie, as a terminator movie it's pretty holy sh!t terrible

I'm looking forward to see how this turns out

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 02:28 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Gabriel Luna who played Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield is cast as the new Terminator

https://screenrant.com/terminator-6-gabriel-luna/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 11:33 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Finally someone different other then Arnold.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 05:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Finally someone different other then Arnold.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 08:32 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah he’s a good fit for the role
I’m excited for this one

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 10:42 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah it’s time to move on from grandad Arnold now

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 10:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So he’s being outed from his iconic T-800 role, or Gabriel Luna’s playing a new different type of Terminator?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 11:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

So in Terminator 3, the Terminator's default appearance is female.

Does that mean this new Terminator's default is Mexican?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 06:11 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well they have used different skin molds in the various Terminator comics.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 06:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Well they have used different skin molds in the various Terminator comics.

I do understand that.

It's just after reading the article...the movie's set in Mexico & the Terminator & heroine is Mexican.

My first thought is that will there be a worldwide appeal they're hoping for?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 10:08 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Arnold Schwarzenegger has started filming his scenes

https://screenrant.com/arnold-schwa...ator-6-filming/

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 04:20 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Trailer for this comes out this week...also the film does have a title, It's had one for a while now.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 02:07 AM
Darth Thor

^ Looking forward to the trailer.

I have hope for this with Miller directing and James Cameron supervising. But I fear the previous 3 shitty films have destroyed the excitement for this franchise. Hopefully the trailer reignites that a bit.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 02:31 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But I fear the previous 3 shitty films have destroyed the excitement for this franchise. Hopefully the trailer reignites that a bit.

Already have been seeing that with comments on FB, People have been bashing this new movie before it's even out expecting it to be a terrible film.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 02:42 AM
Darth Thor

Already have been seeing that with comments on FB, People have been bashing this new movie before it's even out expecting it to be a terrible film.

I guess people are getting fed up of being fooled too many times into getting excited.

But big difference is, this one actually has a good Director. Proven himself on Deadpool. And the rights are back with Cameron.

So I fear this will be good but people wont watch it.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 11:40 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will watch the trailer tomorrow at some point

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 08:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With Arnold Schwarzenegger back he's suppose to be playing the person that the Terminator's used the template for.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 12:22 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

With Arnold Schwarzenegger back he's suppose to be playing the person that the Terminator's used the template for.

So I'm speculating a Frankenstein scenario.

Possibly with dubious feats of an old man killing the monster he created.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 07:43 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Trailer:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 01:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Phuck I hope this doesn’t suck

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 01:18 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote