KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk (Cho) vs. Thor (Unworthy)

Hulk (Cho) vs. Thor (Unworthy)
Started by: Khazra Reborn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

When it comes to fighting Hulk, Thor will always find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 05:33 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thor can't win anything. Ulik raped his dirty butt, Ulik, same troll who almost died because of a bullet.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 05:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
God no. I hope not

It will be, Mark your calander.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 05:45 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Nick fury's entire history will be retconned as odin in disguise.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 05:47 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
Vector defeated Thor by blasting him with a gust of wind, does that mean he can beat Thor in a fist cuff match? I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Hulk jumps at her and she throws a sun at him. There was no exchange of blows like she did against Thor. She did not throw her spear at Thor either because he wouldn't have dodged it (Spectrum) and he sure as hell wouldn't withstand a sun on his back. It's like saying Luke Cage is more powerful than Hulk since he had a long fight with her whereas she one paneled Hulk...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ght+%281%29.jpg

At one point he was crushing her. Are you going to sit here and tell me that Luke Cage is more powerful than Hulk as well? You do know that Proxima took out Hyperion, Captain America and Captain Marvel as well? With one single ground spear smash. Let me guess. Luke Cage and Thor are above them as well? When Proxima goes fist cuff, she isn't a Hulk, sorry. You can keep throwing out there that she beat Hulk and the Avengers but make sure you bring out the context of those fights. Desperation is a terrible way to debate.

You do know why I posted showings for Proxima, Swan, and Hela in the first place don't you? It's not about lowballing or anything of that sort. It just so happens one of them(Proxima) had a an encounter with a Hulk already.
These 3 actually have feats that show their capability to hang with very powerful opponents.

Also he wouldn't need to dodge the spear. He can parry with his black uru arm(which he did), parry with Jarnbjorn(which he did), or eat one on his face(which he did).

And not sure why you're talking about Vector and asking me whether Proxima is above the likes of Hype and Hulk.. Or claiming that I constantly throw out there how she beats Hulk and Avengers. Those are silly points you're trying to throw out there.

Here's more on that fight with Cage and PM. Together they were causing shockwaves. She's hardly a lightweight.
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/13.jpg
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/14.jpg
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/15.jpg
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/16.jpg

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Mar 24th, 2017 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 06:06 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Don't leave me in suspense!! Lol

Only if you read the whole series and give me your theory first.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 06:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Nice post about how Thor loses thumb up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 06:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

You do know why I posted showings for Proxima, Swan, and Hela in the first place don't you? It's not about lowballing or anything of that sort. It just so happens one of them(Proxima) had a an encounter with a Hulk already.
These 3 actually have feats that show their capability to hang with very powerful opponents.

Also he wouldn't need to dodge the spear. He can parry with his black uru arm(which he did), parry with Jarnbjorn(which he did), or eat one on his face(which he did).

And not sure why you're talking about Vector and asking me whether Proxima is above the likes of Hype and Hulk.. Or claiming that I constantly throw out there how she beats Hulk and Avengers. Those are silly points you're trying to throw out there.

Here's more on that fight with Cage and PM. Together they were causing shockwaves. She's hardly a lightweight.
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/13.jpg
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/14.jpg
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/15.jpg
http://www.readcomics.tv/images/man...engers/2/16.jpg

Why are you posting her fight against Cage? Cage gave her a run, someone who isn't even comparable to Hulk. Thor had a prolong fight against her, someone that was on Luke Cage level. Thor only gained an advantage via lightning...Trying to see where you are going with this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 07:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Cogito
So we all agree that Thor wins? Cool.

We know who you will NOT pick in a fight. Cool.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 07:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Why are you posting her fight against Cage? Cage gave her a run, someone who isn't even comparable to Hulk. Thor had a prolong fight against her, someone that was on Luke Cage level. Thor only gained an advantage via lightning...Trying to see where you are going with this.

Smh... I've been pretty clear. You are dismissing scans as if they don't have any bearing at all to the fight. You are coming up with silly arguments and even going as far as to lowball or attempt to low ball by bringing up Vector.

Why don't we simplify things. What has Cho done that would lead one to believe that he can take a majority on Odinson? Who has he beaten? Who has he fought that made him look impressive?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 07:41 PM
DarkSaint85

Proxima advantages are limitless compared to Grail imo.

Never forget the Carvatar.

Grail, who was utilising the Omega Effect, was corrupting ring wielders, stabbing Shazam, besting WW without bracelets in h2h, was messing with the Speed Force...

Who cares? Carver once kept the faith, and made it Proxima.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 07:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Never forget the Carvatar.

Grail, who was utilising the Omega Effect, was corrupting ring wielders, stabbing Shazam, besting WW without bracelets in h2h, was messing with the Speed Force...

Who cares? Carver once kept the faith, and made it Proxima.

When PM is about to turn Hulk into trophy, she's better than Grail, but Thor beats her ass and suddenly she's Luke Cage level. laughing out loud

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 07:52 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I find it hilarious. He does the same with Imperiex Probes, and with Amazo.

In one thread, PM is the bees' knees. Has 1 shot kill haxx weapons.

Thor tanks it with his face.

Now, PM is Cage level thumb up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 07:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
When PM is about to turn Hulk into trophy, she's better than Grail, but Thor beats her ass and suddenly she's Luke Cage level. laughing out loud

I never said she was physically on Grail level but she does have an attack that is a win for her. Thor and Luke Cage working Proxima doesn't have a thing to do with her plot driven power which she used during the onset of her fight against Hulk who wasn't even attacking her during the moment. My shoulders is here for you to cry on. laughing out loud

Darksaint is just irrelevant.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:09 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I find it hilarious. He does the same with Imperiex Probes, and with Amazo.

In one thread, PM is the bees' knees. Has 1 shot kill haxx weapons.

Thor tanks it with his face.

Now, PM is Cage level thumb up

And he's not even defending the actual hulk, just the bastardized representation of what's happened to Marvel comics.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:13 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I never said she was physically on Grail level

True. WAIT!

Do you have fts of Grail punches shaking the city like Proxima and Luke Cage fight was doing? Extremely high end showing for Cage. I would love for you to match it.

I'm a troll, apparently. But I am not the one saying these things, the Carvarbot 2000 is just feeding your own statements back at you.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:20 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
And he's not even defending the actual hulk, just the bastardized representation of what's happened to Marvel comics.

(please log in to view the image)

Weakest Hulk ever.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:25 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You see the handle on "Mjolnir"? That would be heroes reborn Thor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:37 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I never said she was physically on Grail level

True. WAIT!

Do you have fts of Grail punches shaking the city like Proxima and Luke Cage fight was doing? Extremely high end showing for Cage. I would love for you to match it.

I'm a troll, apparently. But I am not the one saying these things, the Carvarbot 2000 is just feeding your own statements back at you.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:39 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
You see the handle on "Mjolnir"? That would be heroes reborn Thor.

I know but those words are upsetting isn't it?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2017 08:39 PM