KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How to I learn to become a good artist?

How to I learn to become a good artist?
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to I learn to become a good artist?

Again, I want to get my project of writing a Marvel vs DC boxing fanfiction of the ground, and I want to learn how to draw, and I want to make the drawings similar to the drawings of Ron Wilson (in homage to Marvel Two in One Annual 7), should I become self-taught and start from scratch, or are their specific guidelines and teachings I should follow, to look into a specific thing I could use to hone my drawing?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2017 10:45 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am going to try to give you legit advice: I do not think this is the place to ask. Sure, someone could answer you, but you have no way of knowing how much experience they have with..whatever it is you want to do.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2017 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 09:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 11:22 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote