KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Strongest Biological Humanoid in SW? How much could they bench press?

Strongest Biological Humanoid in SW? How much could they bench press?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strongest Biological Humanoid in SW? How much could they bench press?

Who's the strongest character? No cyborgs

I'd say Savage

Easily bench presses 1,200 Ibs

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 03:23 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Where are you getting 1,200 lbs from? Is that his best feat?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Savage and Maul.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Where are you getting 1,200 lbs from? Is that his best feat?
I just compare him to your average human. Strongest benchpress is somewhere there so I'd say he does it easily.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about Xizor?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 03:40 AM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Kurk
I just compare him to your average human. Strongest benchpress is somewhere there so I'd say he does it easily.

Well then that isn't even that great, Enforcers can lift 2,000 lbs(1 ton) and Wookiees are stronger than they are.

Tbh I'm thinking Chewbacca might be the strongest from what I've read, he's regularly taken on and beat super strong aliens and beat a rancor with nothing but a stick among other things.

Also yes, Wookiees are noted as being humanoids.

Abit the only one I know really far as strongest strength wise for a character, so he might not be, but he's probably the closest that I've read upon.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 31st, 2017 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 03:46 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Hohass Ekwesh, better known as Runt. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh

He was said to be 3 times stronger than a normal human

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Is that Sarah Jessica Parker?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well then that isn't even that great, Enforcers can lift 2,000 lbs(1 ton) and Wookiees are stronger than they are.

Tbh I'm thinking Chewbacca might be the strongest from what I've read, he's regularly taken on and beat super strong aliens and beat a rancor with nothing but a stick among other things.

Also yes, Wookiees are noted as being humanoids.

Abit the only one I know really far as strongest strength wise for a character, so he might not be, but he's probably the closest that I've read upon.

Sources for those Chewbacca feats, pls?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol at the horse

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 05:10 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sources for those Chewbacca feats, pls?

K.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
"Chewie wouldn't appreciate that," Han told her, keeping one eye on the rallying of robots at the end of the bridge. But he eased a pistol from Badure's belt in case the match didn't go as it should. Egome Fass had gotten a choke-hold on Chewbacca. Rather than squirm out of it or apply an in-fighting trick, the Wookiee chose to lock both hands on his opponent's arm and turn it into a contest of pure strength. Egome Fass was bulkier, Chewbacca more agile, but the question of brute force was still open. Their arms quivered and muscles jumped in the straining backs.

Bit by bit the arm was levered away from Chewbacca's throat. The Wookiee showed his fangs in savage triumph, and burst free of the hold. But Egome Fass wasn't done with tests of strength. He lunged at his antagonist for a -deadly hug. Chewbacca accepted it.

They staggered back and forth, first the Wookiee's feet leaving the bridge, then the enforcer's. Both applied their full brawn in fearsome constriction. Egome Fass's feet were lifted clear of the bridge and stayed that way as the Wookiee held him aloft, muscles standing out like cables under Chewbacca's pelt. The enforcer's struggle became more frantic, less aggressive. Panic crept into his movements. Then there was a crack, and Egome Fass's body slumped. Chewbacca let go, and the enforcer slid limply to the bridge's surface.

- Taken from Han Solo Trilogy 2, Book 3

The Enforcer Egome gets into a fight with Chewie who overpowers him twice, the two grappling and Chewie crushing his body.

Abit Chewie wasn't at full strength here, as Egome had previously delivered 3 surprise blows from behind, 2 of which had been straight to the head.

quote:
Enforcers are generally noted for their physical prowess(the typical Enforcer can usually lift a ton, if not spell it.)

- Taken from Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations

^ Enforcers can lift 1 ton and noted for physical prowess.

quote:
The two huge beings, snarling and hissing, rampaged across the room, knocking over tables and chairs. The other sabacc players and denizens of the bar scattered before the fray, screaming advice and curses in multiple languages.

The Sullustan sabacc player dropped his hand to his own blaster, but when he saw that Han was now armed, he turned and flung himself behind the bar.

Shallamar and Chewbacca swayed back and forth, locked in a grim parody of a loving embrace, each testing the other's strength, trying to get each other off balance. "Chewie, c'mon!" Han yelled. "Let's get outta here!"

Chewbacca and Shallamar whirled in a blur of brown fur and black scales, then Shallamar lowered her head and snapped at the Wookiee's arm. Her needle-sharp teeth sheared off a chunk of fur and meat. The Wookiee roared in agony and, with a burst of strength, grabbed the Barabel's arm and slung her around with dizzying speed, so fast that her feet slid out from under her. As she went down, Chewie also grabbed her tail, swinging her so hard she was airborne.

With a final howl of triumph, Chewbacca released his grip and sent the huge reptiloid flying across the room, while sentients scattered to avoid her trajectory. Shallamar landed on her back amid a ruin of chairs, tables, and sabacc cardchips.

- Taken from HST 1: Hutt Gambit

Gets into a brawl with Shallamar, a Barabel(again noted for their physical strength) sending her to the floor and swinging her by her tail to toss her across the room

quote:

Han smiled smugly as he reached for the last of the card-chips. Seeing that smile, the Barabel roared again. One armored, sharptaloned hand came sweeping down in a mighty blow that smashed the table in two, sending board, credits, and card-chips flying. Snarling, she advanced on Han. "No!

I'm going to bite your head off, cheater! We'll see how good you are then!"

- Taken from HST 1: Hutt Gambit

She previously smashed a table in two pieces.

quote:
Barabels are natural hunters who kill with strength and efficiency. They have black, armored hides that protect them from blaster bolts and basic melee weapons or bludgeons.

- Essential Guide to Alien Races

Having protective hides and kill with strength and efficiency.

They can also range from 1.9 meters to 2.3 meters in height, the average adult is 2 meters.

Believe Chewie's also fought Wampas too, gonna have to look into that one though but yeah.

Of course and also have the natural Wookiee accolades, such as tearing apart droids and ripping the ears off of Gundarks and being one of the strongest species known in the galaxy.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 31st, 2017 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 06:58 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

I was thinking Kar Vastor.
K'kruk or however you spell it deserves a mention

I don't know why I can't think of stronger people, I'm sure they exist.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote