KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman VS Wolverine in a headbutt fest

Spiderman VS Wolverine in a headbutt fest
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
which one?
the finger flick

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 04:42 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So we agree it hurt him. Thanks.

Next. It shows that Spiderman and Wolvy are at least comparable. Punisher isn't going to hurt Spiderman with a flick of his finger, neither is Jarvis, etc etc.

He suffered brain damage, from repeated punches, which overloaded his HF. This is a thread where they take turns head butting, giving Wolvys HF a chance to regenerate (if you want, we can scan dump all of the HFs feats?).

It wasn't just ONE punch from WWH that did it - Wolverine after all has many showings of being punched by Hulk, without having the same damage.

It was the same punch, delivered again and again and again, WITHOUT any pause.

Your thread, however, has pauses. Which enables Logan to be fresh as a daisy if he chooses, whilst Spidey will be feeling each and every one.

Edit: You bring up a good point of Wolvys brain rattling around....have you not thought of Spidey's brain also rattling around??

what do you mean exactly wolverine and spiderman comparable? and why are you making it a fact that punisher couldnt make spiderman feel a minor feeling of inconviniant "pain" with a flick of his finger to the head? as i pointed out, a powerful finger flick (we dont know if wolverine made a simple finger flick or the hardest he could) to the head is usually felt with different pain degrees. i still dont understand how did you come from this to wolverine breaking spidys head.

i never said they are taking turns headbutting. what i said was they are headbutting each other. basically they are standing face 2 face and headbutting non stop forehead against forehead hit after hit non stop until someon e goes down. the reason wolverine never suffered brain damage before is because usually when a heavy hitter hits him in the face, wolverine is sent flying and during all that time he has time to recover. however repeated hits to his head give him brain damage. i do believe spiderman will replicate the same thing.

of course spidermans brain will be tilting inside of his head. but this is where his super durability plays a roll. i simply believe wolverine will be knocked out prior to him since his brain is getting extra damage from getting smashed against an adamantium skull.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 05:01 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

what do you mean exactly wolverine and spiderman comparable? and why are you making it a fact that punisher couldnt make spiderman feel a minor feeling of inconviniant "pain" with a flick of his finger to the head? as i pointed out, a powerful finger flick (we dont know if wolverine made a simple finger flick or the hardest he could) to the head is usually felt with different pain degrees. i still dont understand how did you come from this to wolverine breaking spidys head.

i never said they are taking turns headbutting. what i said was they are headbutting each other. basically they are standing face 2 face and headbutting non stop forehead against forehead hit after hit non stop until someon e goes down. the reason wolverine never suffered brain damage before is because usually when a heavy hitter hits him in the face, wolverine is sent flying and during all that time he has time to recover. however repeated hits to his head give him brain damage. i do believe spiderman will replicate the same thing.

of course spidermans brain will be tilting inside of his head. but this is where his super durability plays a roll. i simply believe wolverine will be knocked out prior to him since his brain is getting extra damage from getting smashed against an adamantium skull.

Powerful finger flick? Spidey SPECIFICALLY attributed it to the adamantium. Not his strength.

WWH took seven punches to give Wolvy brain damage to the extent it counted as a 'win'. As you said, Spidey is no WWH. How much weaker would you say Spidey is to WWH? 50%? So WWH is only twice as strong as Spidey? Then he would still need 14 headbutts to give Wolvy brain damage. 10%? So WWH is equal to 10 Spideys? Then he would need 70 headbutts.

All the while, his own head is hurting, and he doesn't have the benefit of WWH's HF keeping himself fresh.

IOW, the WWH showing is completely unrelated to this thread.

The showing:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...men_002_018.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...men_002_019.jpg

So WWH needs seven punches, whilst trying to end things as quickly as possible, to give him brain damage.

And this somehow equate to Spidey being able to, BEFORE he KOs himself? OK.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Apr 5th, 2017 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 06:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

When there's an actual argument about whether a human skull wouldn't crack against an adamantium skull...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:11 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Powerful finger flick? Spidey SPECIFICALLY attributed it to the adamantium. Not his strength.

WWH took seven punches to give Wolvy brain damage to the extent it counted as a 'win'. As you said, Spidey is no WWH. How much weaker would you say Spidey is to WWH? 50%? So WWH is only twice as strong as Spidey? Then he would still need 14 headbutts to give Wolvy brain damage. 10%? So WWH is equal to 10 Spideys? Then he would need 70 headbutts.

All the while, his own head is hurting, and he doesn't have the benefit of WWH's HF keeping himself fresh.

IOW, the WWH showing is completely unrelated to this thread.

The showing:
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...men_002_018.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...men_002_019.jpg

So WWH needs seven punches, whilst trying to end things as quickly as possible, to give him brain damage.

And this somehow equate to Spidey being able to, BEFORE he KOs himself? OK.

it doesnt matter. the things i have stated still stand. also, of course adamantium will be felt. however, there is no need for adamantium to feel a finger flick over the head. still dont understand how does that means he will break spidys skull.

we dont know at what point wolverine was already useless. we know when WWH stopped punching him. however he could be damaged to the point he couldnt function way before that.
and again, you are making the mistake of saying that WWH is the base power to cause wolverine a brain damage. basically, what WWH showed us is that repeated hits to wolverines head stressing his brain will take him out. now in order to tilt his brain very well inside his adamantium skull, one doesnt need the strength of WWH. spiderman is strong enough to achieve the same thing actually. its like breaking a stick. it doesnt matter if its WWH or spidy. they are both capable of breaking a stick. therefor, i can argue spidy will cause him the same brain damage with repeated headbutts.

i never claimed spidy wont be hurt from that, i am claiming wolverine will be out first thats all.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 06:18 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Damborgson
When there's an actual argument about whether a human skull wouldn't crack against an adamantium skull...

really? spiderman has human skull? if spiderman had only human skull, his skull would be cracked long time ago when he recieved hits to the head from class 30 - 100 foes and all his falls from buildings he ever suffered. this is where his super human durability comes in.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 06:19 PM
carver9

I'm shocked that people are actually participating in a thread like this. Hilarious.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 08:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by carver9
I'm shocked that people are actually participating in a thread like this ...

Not like there's anything better on TV.

Anyway ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:20 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

really? spiderman has human skull? if spiderman had only human skull, his skull would be cracked long time ago when he recieved hits to the head from class 30 - 100 foes and all his falls from buildings he ever suffered. this is where his super human durability comes in.
So its Spidermans durability against Wolverines healing factor, and you think Spiderman wins out...
How many shots from WWH do you think Peter can survive? If your answer is more than zero, you're wrong. And there's not enough months in a year Peter can match Hulks damage output from one punch, when Wolverine survived several.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:53 PM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by emu
So its Spidermans durability against Wolverines healing factor, and you think Spiderman wins out...
How many shots from WWH do you think Peter can survive? If your answer is more than zero, you're wrong. And there's not enough months in a year Peter can match Hulks damage output from one punch, when Wolverine survived several.

your argument makes no sense. first of all, how do you know after which punch wolverine was done? WWH was simply wrecking havok on him. secondly, who said spiderman wouldnt be able to whitstand the same supposed amount of hits without dying? your gut feeling says so? got evidence? i got evidence of spidy taking hits from hulk before and being fine. of course WWH would kill him eventually, but those are 2 different things. as far as wolverines healing factor, read the comics. WWH was hitting him a hit after another preventing his healing factor to fully repair the damage. basically same thing can be done by spiderman who will headbutt him over and over again. as i explained there is no reason for spiderman to fail doing the same thing. he has the strength, the speed (velocity and speed makes the hit harder) and he has the durability to keep up. wolverine will be out first.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 01:07 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Not like there's anything better on TV.

Anyway ...

Mister Fear - that version anyway - is not even a peak human.

Numerous superhumans hurt themselves while striking Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 02:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

your argument makes no sense. first of all, how do you know after which punch wolverine was done? WWH was simply wrecking havok on him. secondly, who said spiderman wouldnt be able to whitstand the same supposed amount of hits without dying? your gut feeling says so? got evidence? i got evidence of spidy taking hits from hulk before and being fine. of course WWH would kill him eventually, but those are 2 different things. as far as wolverines healing factor, read the comics. WWH was hitting him a hit after another preventing his healing factor to fully repair the damage. basically same thing can be done by spiderman who will headbutt him over and over again. as i explained there is no reason for spiderman to fail doing the same thing. he has the strength, the speed (velocity and speed makes the hit harder) and he has the durability to keep up. wolverine will be out first.

I remember Roughhouse did nothing but work up a sweat trying to punch the healing factor out of Logan, and that was without his adamantium. That to me means when it comes to blunt force trauma concerning Wolverine, there's slaps, then there's WWfukinH.
And just a few pages back there's a scan showing Spidermans durabilty isn't worth his strength, especially when he breaks his hand punching Hammerhead. While you're arguing Parkers durability, you might of missed that.

Last edited by emu on Apr 7th, 2017 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 03:24 PM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Don't see how Spiderman wins here. You're asking him to out-Wolverine Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 04:57 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

it doesnt matter. the things i have stated still stand. also, of course adamantium will be felt. however, there is no need for adamantium to feel a finger flick over the head. still dont understand how does that means he will break spidys skull.

we dont know at what point wolverine was already useless. we know when WWH stopped punching him. however he could be damaged to the point he couldnt function way before that.
and again, you are making the mistake of saying that WWH is the base power to cause wolverine a brain damage. basically, what WWH showed us is that repeated hits to wolverines head stressing his brain will take him out. now in order to tilt his brain very well inside his adamantium skull, one doesnt need the strength of WWH. spiderman is strong enough to achieve the same thing actually. its like breaking a stick. it doesnt matter if its WWH or spidy. they are both capable of breaking a stick. therefor, i can argue spidy will cause him the same brain damage with repeated headbutts.

i never claimed spidy wont be hurt from that, i am claiming wolverine will be out first thats all.

I take the point where he unclenches his fists, to be where he was useless.. After the third punch from WWH, he was still slashing away at Hulk. Hell, after the 5th, he was still slashing away. So not useless, and still fighting back.

So it took more than FIVE punches from a pissed off WWH. ONE punch didn't do it. TWO didn't. THREE didn't.

So yeah, we do know at which point he was useless. By the 6th, he was senseless, going limp.

So unless you can prove to me that Spidey can output more damage than 5 punches from a WWH who is deliberately trying to beat Wolvy senseless, you don't have much of an argument.

Meanwhile, don't forget, Hulk's fists won't be suffering brain damage. Equal and opposite reactions, and all that. If Spidey is causing enough damage to rattle Wolvy's brain, he will be suffering it himself, too.

Except his skull is less durable than adamantium, and his HF is slower than Wolvy's.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

unless you can prove to me that Spidey can output more damage than 5 punches from a WWH who is deliberately trying to beat Wolvy senseless, you don't have much of an argument.

Let's give him one, then. 'Cause it doesn't take World War Hulk level force to knock Wolverine out:

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:06 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Let's give him one, then. 'Cause it doesn't take World War Hulk level force to knock Wolverine out:

True, Spidey may likely KO himself, you're right.

Maybe he just has a weakness for old men?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:10 PM
DarkSaint85

So much for that vaunted Spidey sense, I guess.

Iron bars<<adamantium.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:14 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Post what happened shortly after that.

And here is Wolverine from the same era tanking Maestro's hit, back on his feet in the next panel:

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Maybe he DOES have a weakness for the elderly. I am sensing good chances for Wolverine, who is pretty old...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:16 PM
DarkSaint85

Hmm. Maybe it's just a shot to the back of the head that KOs him...

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Apr 7th, 2017 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:24 PM