KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Actionsequences in Reloaded

Actionsequences in Reloaded
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

Actionsequences in Reloaded

What do you think about the actionscenes in Reloaded. I saw the movie 3 times and finally some of them were a little boring. The stunts are great, of course but and th specialeffects too. but i think the actionscenes are a little too much and too long.
What do you think about it?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:25 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

I think they were brilliant especially the one with Neo and all those people with axes and stuff
the smith one was great to big grin

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:26 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

I think that the action sequences were over done, however, I don't think it's a bad thing. The matrix movies can go places in special effects that pretty much no one else can right now.. why not show it off a little? Think of the matrix as an elaborate video game made into a movie... It has a storyline w/ lots of action sequences that are important to the goal smile
And you have to admit... some of the stuff is pretty *darn* cool, like the car chase... and the opening sequencesmile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 01:16 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

I like every scene in the movie im really fall into this movie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 02:12 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote