KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Kill yourself.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-ignorecover-it

Don't remember her with Miss Silsby? smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:13 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-ignorecover-it

Don't remember her with Miss Silsby? smile

I do not read fake news, you braindead ****.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:26 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do not read fake news, you braindead ****.

Wow. So fake news is anything other than MSNBC? What a fool you are.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:27 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Wow. So fake news is anything other than MSNBC? What a fool you are.

Yet, you are the one who was fooled into voting for Trump. You just went on a tirade about how you were deceived, but you are such a cuck, that you still have his picture as your avatar.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:30 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet, you are the one who was fooled into voting for Trump. You just went on a tirade about how you were deceived, but you are such a cuck, that you still have his picture as your avatar.

Plenty of insults. Little substance

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:37 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

He's got a point, you declare you were deceived and that you no longer support Trump, then proceed to continuing spreading your buttcheeks for Trump.

Begs the question, is the D that good you're addicted?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

We were absolutely deceived. He lied about foreign policy and I'm pissed. I've acknowledged that several times, but this isn't even about Donald?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:09 AM
Adam_PoE

We were absolutely deceived. He lied about foreign policy and I'm pissed. I've acknowledged that several times, but this isn't even about Donald?

No, you were deceived. Yet, you are still all about Donald.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 03:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny thing is we were all deceived by the Clintons and the DNC as well, but thanks to Russia they nipped that in the butt.

That is just good stuff, but also really really funny thumb up

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 03:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Funny thing is we were all deceived by the Clintons and the DNC as well, but thanks to Russia they nipped that in the butt.

That is just good stuff, but also really really funny thumb up

Because Hilary!! laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2017 07:23 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Do you think if she had died during the election run like many of them were claiming, would they still be using her as a deflection?

Clinton coughs = "She's dying!"

Clinton hacks and spits in a glass = "She's definitely in her death throws!"

Clinton faiths due to fatigue = "Her android malfunctioned!"

One thing Time-Immemorial was good for besides incessant ranting/crying, insane conspiracy theories

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 15th, 2017 at 09:39 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2017 09:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

uh oh, pepe-cuck xyz is pissed at trump. he'll still blow him regularly, but will not show quite as much enthusiasm while doing it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Lol, has he had an actual scandal that wasn't sourced from [redacted]?

Old Post May 17th, 2017 11:55 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pfft. You Americans and your amateurish political scandals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes...dophile_dossier

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 17th, 2017 12:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

The first lady of France is an open pedofile.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 12:13 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden101
Pfft. You Americans and your amateurish political scandals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes...dophile_dossier

That is only because when you Brits do bad stuff you can make it seem sillier with those Posh British Accents.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym

She is just assimilating to the new Muslim Culture that is replacing tradtional French Culture.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 07:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is only because when you Brits do bad stuff you can make it seem sillier with those Posh British Accents.

[/color] [/B]

We also have the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 11:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That or you just change the subject by invoking this Clause...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 17th, 2017 11:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym

Can't be true. The French would have zero room to act smug about anything, especially that they managed not to elect La Pen.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 12:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our prime minister ****ed dead pigs and kept his job with barely a ripple in the media. The Chancellor was outed as a prostitute abusing coke fiend and kept his job. The now foreign secretary who used to be the mayor of London got away with old school racism by saying black people were picaninnies with water melon smiles and still got reelected. The House of Commons has a criminal conviction rate 10 times that of the general public including domestic violence, fraud, perjury, assault, drugs charges, driving while under the influence, tax evasion and solicitation.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 12:36 AM