KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen

can't you guys see it's the same phucking playbook just flipped for different "sides"

That's the problem. It's not the same.

Making fun of someone for getting touchy on being immature isn't the same as calling someone an un-American terrorist on the basis of race.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:23 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
I do think both had shit. I just think Trump has had more by virtue of just...so much negative stuff. If people want to think everything in life is dished out 100% equal okay, but I do not think anyone being fair and honest thinks there has been 100% equal treatment.

he's getting shat on for stoopid a$$ things for the most part.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:25 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's getting shat on for stoopid a$$ things for the most part.

If it was a little bit it would be different, but it is constant. From Trump not waving the first time he got on Air Force One these people have been whining about shit.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:27 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That's the problem. It's not the same.

Making fun of someone for getting touchy on being immature isn't the same as calling someone an un-American terrorist on the basis of race.

see what you did there. you made it seem like a fact that is was cuz race.
that's the way you want to see it but that's not the way it is perceived by a lot of people.
he said some things that could be taken shady as hell.
don't be cheap and do the raci sm thing dude. don't say it like it's a fact

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:30 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Charles Manson died and we LITERALLY had articles about things he and Trump had in common from the media.

Boo hoo Obama got called Muslim.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:33 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

If it was a little bit it would be different, but it is constant. From Trump not waving the first time he got on Air Force One these people have been whining about shit.

this is politics now dude. I don't think it's going to change. I predict every candidate is going to face an escalating shiit storm of bullshiit.

because that's how stupid voters are. that's what entertains us. people are getting the drama they love because their lives are boring vacuous shiit holes with no real threat or danger. just drama and invented problems

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:33 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is politics now dude. I don't think it's going to change. I predict every candidate is going to face an escalating shiit storm of bullshiit.

because that's how stupid voters are. that's what entertains us. people are getting the drama they love because their lives are boring vacuous shiit holes with no real threat or danger. just drama and invented problems

I expect it, but I think for Trump they take it further. I just don't think we'd have people writing articles comparing Obama to Charles Manson lol.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:35 AM
Raisen

I expect it, but I think for Trump they take it further. I just don't think we'd have people writing articles comparing Obama to Charles Manson lol.

it's cheap and convenient bro. and manson just died so....right timing?...I don't know. I don't think it would happen either but I could be wrong

that's not the character that was created for Obama. cons try to appear to be prototype strong, moral males so they painted Obama as effeminate and hoity toity to stir up rural people

the libs are painting trump as evil spoiled rich boy to stir up their desperate and poor city people.

it's really sad how manipulated people are

Last edited by Raisen on Nov 26th, 2017 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:39 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Charles Manson died and we LITERALLY had articles about things he and Trump had in common from the media.

Surt, I'm assuming you can understand the difference between saying someone has something in common with a terrible person, and saying someone is a terrible person?

Or are you scared making the distinction would tear apart this false equivalency you're creating?

Not that falsely equating this sh!t would lead you to the conclusion Trump has been treated worse.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Nov 26th, 2017 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:47 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, I'm assuming you can understand the difference between saying someone has something in common with a terrible person, and saying someone is a terrible person?

Or are you scared making the distinction would tear apart this false equivalency you're creating?

Not that falsely equating this sh!t would lead you to the conclusion Trump has been treated worse.

I understand the difference, and it doesn't make it any better lol. Stop trying to pretend it is.

I repeat: Obama did not get treated worse. Deal with it or don't deal with it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 12:59 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I repeat: Obama did not get treated worse. deal with it.

Repeat would imply you've said this before.

However, here's what you originally said:

They treat Trump worse, it's time to just deal with it.

This backtrack is the closest anyone can get to a concession with you, so I'll take it.

I'll just have to accept your inability to grasp that sh!t that is different is different and should be treated as or viewed differently.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 01:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Repeat would imply you've said this before.

However, here's what you originally said:

This backtrack is the closest anyone can get to a concession with you, so I'll take it.

I'll just have to accept your inability to grasp that sh!t that is different is different and should be treated as or viewed differently.

Again: I can grasp it just fine, you're just wrong. They're treating Trump worse than Obama. Anything else?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 07:14 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I can grasp it just fine

What's "it"?

quote:
This notion that Trump being attacked on the basis of policy and questionable conduct is worse than Obama being attacked on the basis of race is asinine.

Surt apparently can grasp that the attacks levied against Obama were worse than those levied against Trump.

And yet he continues to insist:

quote:
They're treating Trump worse than Obama.

C'mon now Surt:
Don't say stupid shit.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I'm telling you is that I understand what you're saying, I just don't agree. No, Obama was not treated worse.

Anything else?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:52 PM
dadudemon

What's "it"?

Surt apparently can grasp that the attacks levied against Obama were worse than those levied against Trump.

And yet he continues to insist:

C'mon now Surt:

No, dude, Surt is right about this. I lived in the most conservative state, by votes, since 2008 elections. I was surrounded by anti-Obama people.

But the anti-Trump hate is by far, very far, worse than what Obama got in places where I am. It's at absurd levels. It's retarded libtardism to the max.

"But you're anecdotes, dadudemon!"

Naaaah, I'm not buying that bullshit. They are not anecdotes with thousands upon thousands of examples from both presidencies.

"But, but, confirmation bias, dadudemon!"

Naaaah, I had to, at times, defend Obama, from conservatards. A confirmation bias I do not have. They are both shit presidents. But the retardedness is far worse against Trump.

We have access to all this internet and knowledge but I personally feel we are living in the most ignorant and stupid generation of American liberals in US History.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 02:55 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon
I lived in the most conservative state, by votes, since 2008 elections. I was surrounded by anti-Obama people.

But the anti-Trump hate is by far, very far, worse than what Obama got in places where I am. It's at absurd levels. It's retarded libtardism to the max.

Naaaah, I'm not buying that bullshit. They are not anecdotes with thousands upon thousands of examples from both presidencies.

Originally posted by dadudemon

anecdotes

confirmation bias

thumb up You've addressed your post for me.

"Take my word for it" isn't an argument.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 03:32 AM
Raisen

DDM is right about Surt on this one. I have yet to see a more liberal poster on here admit wrong. It's ok to do so. I've done it a few times just recently

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 03:38 AM
Afro Cheese

What is this bullsh!t about Obama not having the same level of nonsense thrown at him?

Obama has been referred to as a muslim, non american radical dozens of times by, not breitbart, not infowars, but by fox news.

Fox News off course being the very definition of mainstream media.

This notion that Trump being attacked on the basis of policy and questionable conduct is worse than Obama being attacked on the basis of race is asinine.

As if he's the first president to repeatedly attacked over trivial stuff...
Really? Maybe I missed it... did fox really call Obama a non american radical Muslim?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 03:44 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I have yet to see a more liberal poster on here admit wrong. It's ok to do so. I've done it a few times just recently

Look at that deflection.

I've admitted I'm wrong multiple times. I'm not so insecure as the strawmen you attack.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 04:22 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Really? Maybe I missed it... did fox really call Obama a non american radical Muslim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0g5l9kq94

https://www.mediamatters.org/resear...-network/173170

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...nald_trump.html

Let's add "Obama works for Satin!":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ss7i9noj-Q

But hey, Trump was made fun of for being touchy about his ice cream. That's worse.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 05:58 AM