KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion (grounded) vs Wolverine/Sabertooth/Spiderman

Orion (grounded) vs Wolverine/Sabertooth/Spiderman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
For Carve

Where do I start? There's so much fail here. This is what is wrong with America. Your post screams Beta Male. Why are you making duck lip poses like a Instagram model? Why is your beard lined up? Do I seem like the type o chick that wants a guy who takes bathroom selfies? Why are you seeking validation online? A real man doesn't seek bitchez.. bitchez seek him. How could we possibly be a power couple when I have all the power?

For the record.

I have a man BTW. A man's man. A whisky drinking, cigarette rolling, dip spitting lumberjack of testosterone. Picture this.. my man's dick has a dick. I lift his sack to reveal another fully erect cock ripe for felatting. He's also, unlike yourself, NEVER flaccid. His cock is always at the ready, primed for virgin bussy who take bathroom selfies and shape their beards. I mean he went out a killed a motherphuckin deer for Thanksgiving phuckin dinner with his compound bow and BBQed that sumbitch while you probably went to Walmart to buy a turkey with an EBT card.

I mean seriously. Im Lady Phuckin Death over here.. you're a Thanos clone out stealing jewelry trying to get a shot of ass. WTF is wrong with you young man? I am very disappointed in your behavior. You are on time out

Originally posted by carver9
😂😂😂... my duck lips are going to get you, Sin

So we all agree on the duck lips thumb up

Edit: but seriously. What do we mean by 'no BFR', or 'BFR off'?

Does it mean, for example, in this thread, Orion doesn't even think about throwing Wolverine to Georgia? Or that there is an invisible force field stopping him from doing so? Or that he does, and Wolverine just takes 3 months to walk back to the battlefield?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Apr 27th, 2021 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 08:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

The motherbox can heal him better than he heals himself, but he still has a healing factor of his own. Stated in both comics and in bios.

Even a casual google search would have told you this.

Also, I'm not sure I believe you about the picture thing.

Lol... I can tell you're not going to let me win this.

I posted a full blown picture of myself and Philo carved out the lips of my picture. Don't defend him here, lol, he's weird and we need to accept that. You know you would not do anything like that because that type of mentality is beneath you. Deep down inside, you agree with that statement.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 08:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well, no, because Orion HAS a HF. You stated he didn't. But he does, even without a Mbox.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 08:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Philo carved out the lips

carved out the lips

carved lips

carved lips

Oh, Derry. You lost soul.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Apr 27th, 2021 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 09:51 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lol... I can tell you're not going to let me win this.

I posted a full blown picture of myself and Philo carved out the lips of my picture. Don't defend him here, lol, he's weird and we need to accept that. You know you would not do anything like that because that type of mentality is beneath you. Deep down inside, you agree with that statement.

Winning implies you were competitive in the first place.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 08:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by leonidas
and that's fair enough, except i've seen IDENTICAL arguments made for surfer and other characters and seen it dismissed out of hand.

and again, the counter to it is to simply say both are moving at relatively the same speeds. that is VASTLY different from saying he reacted to something moving at or away from him at light speed while he was standing still. imagine you're chasing someone in a car, and you're both moving at 200kph and they change direction and you'll see what i mean. add to that that he's on his disks... and you can see the problem with this feat translating effectively.

And there are definitely aspects of relativity in that feat.
I dont for a second beleive he can react to FTL without moving at least near luminal speeds. But that feat combined with the others I posted (faster than the eye, faster than thought 120m/s),micro second reactions all clearly place him super sonic in combat speed.

Take the feat I posted of catching a bullet and throwing it back into the gun that fired it faster than the eye could see. The gunman's fist looked to be about the height of Orion's upper body when Orion worked out the door. Using angular displacement we know that the fist represents 10 degree and a multiple of 6. Orion is supposed to be 6'1". So his waist to he forehead is about 3 feet. So three times 6 means Orion was 18 feet or 5.5 meters away from the gunman.

The threw that bullet 18 feet without it being seen ONCE. The witness angle (as portrayed by the artist) was behind and slightly to the right of the gunman. The bullet was basically travelling in a slight tangent from his view. A human sees a still fram 23 times in a second (for motion pictures to actually look like motion a movie must move 24 fps). The bullet had to move the distance in 1/24th of a second. Basically it had to move at at least half the speed of sound.

Compare that to a feat of Spidey (the fastest on the team) moving FTE.
http://imgur.com/yEdRQWy

To our view (artist represented perception) they both look small but the assailant is only marginally larger than Spidey. Comparatively to Head hunters his fist is from Parker's starting position I about equal to his head at the back of his movement the thickness of his trunk based on 6 Times known size Parker starts 5-6 ft from Head hunters (head about 1 ft) moves back to 9-10 ft and bounces back to about 4 ft before he is seen again (I'm assuming that the full coloured version of Parker saying looking for me is when Hh regains visuals on Parker. So in the same 1/24 of a second Parker moved 9 ft.

Based purely on a comparison of feats where Spidey and Orion both move FTE can perceive Orion moves just under twice as far (I'm making some allowance for the fact that the human eye isn't perfect and.my old eyes certainly aren't so I may not have perfectly compared the sizes.

I dont think anyone is going to dispute that Spidey is faster than Logan or Sabretooth.

It's not a massive speed advantage, but on this alone we can say he has the combat speed to rest to two of these three assailants reasonably. It's also not his best feat and I'm sure there are other for Parker too.

On a side note, this thread went in a direction that I now feel I've walked into the boudoir of a lady of the evening and don't have sufficient funds to partake of her services.

I'm blushing so hard I could light up the night

Old Post Apr 30th, 2021 10:05 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ize19
Wolverine has moved too fast for the eye to see on many occasions. Moving too fast for the eye to see is not a feat that puts him above this trio. Four years later, and people still have no idea how fast Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Spider-Man are.

FTE feats are pretty standard for any good street, yes.

Even the ones without actual superpowers.

Old Post May 13th, 2021 08:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wolverine solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 04:18 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
(please log in to view the image)

So we all agree on the duck lips thumb up

Edit: but seriously. What do we mean by 'no BFR', or 'BFR off'?

Does it mean, for example, in this thread, Orion doesn't even think about throwing Wolverine to Georgia? Or that there is an invisible force field stopping him from doing so? Or that he does, and Wolverine just takes 3 months to walk back to the battlefield?

Lmao forgot about the duck lips.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 06:44 AM