KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Family Values" Conservatives Sex Scandals

"Family Values" Conservatives Sex Scandals
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

Just watched a vid of Jennifer Lawrence gushing and completely ignoring Woody's crimes. IT was Shamefully Awesome!


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Hell Alec Baldwin is still defending Woody. He'll get a pass because he impersonates Trump lol.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

Someday they will all want to Sexually Abuse Children....preferably of the Non-White Gender.

IT will be AWESOME!


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Gender: Male
Location: Royal Palace

Utah Probes Allegations Republican Lawmaker Met Prostitute in Room Paid for With Public Funds

SALT LAKE CITY—The Utah House of Representatives was investigating Thursday whether a lawmaker who abruptly resigned used a state-issued cellphone and hotel room paid for with taxpayer money to arrange trysts with a prostitute.

Stanard, a married Republican from the southern Utah resort community of St. George, resigned Tuesday night after serving five years in the House. He voted last year in favor of a law that made state prostitution laws stricter, including raising the penalty for people who are convicted twice of solicitation.

A prostitute, Brie Taylor, said Stanard twice paid her for sex last year during business trips to Salt Lake City and that he arranged the meetings with a phone number listed on his legislative profile.

A newspaper posted screenshots of messages that Taylor said came from Stanard.

The date and time of the messages indicate Stanard would have been texting her to arrange meetings on days the Legislature was in session in March and in the summer and fall when lawmakers are called to interim meetings at the Capitol.

Republican Rep. Mike McKell said Stanard gave lawmakers no explanation about why he resigned and that House leaders have not shared information with them.

“I was absolutely shocked. I had never heard anything, there was nothing in my interaction—I sit next to him on the House floor—nothing in my interaction that’s ever suggesting anything even remotely close to what we’re seeing today,” McKell said.

On a campaign website that has now been taken down, he wrote that his wife and three children are the “most important thing” in his life and that he enjoys being able to spend time with them “every chance he can get.”


__________________

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:05 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

"He voted last year in favor of a law that made state prostitution laws stricter, including raising the penalty for people who are convicted twice of solicitation."-snip

While he'll probably walk away with a slap on the wrist, it would be hilarious if he's charged and convicted on multiple counts. Oh, conservatives...


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Gender: Male
Location: Royal Palace

Former Trump Campaign Manager Sentenced to 20 Years for Child Sex Trafficking

Former Judge Tim Nolan on Friday agreed to spend 20 years in prison for human trafficking.

He used drugs, threats of arrest, and threats of eviction to force women and girls under the age of 18 into sex acts, according to the charges read in court by Judge Kathleen Lape.

Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 counts dating back to 2004. In addition to human trafficking and attempted human trafficking, the charges included giving drugs and alcohol to minors.

Under the plea agreement, Nolan will serve 20 years in prison and pay a $100,000 fine. He would be eligible for parole in four years, his attorney said. The judge will sentence him on March 29.

The case has shocked the region. Nolan served as a district judge in the late 1970s and early 1980s and had become a well-known political figure. He campaigned locally for Donald Trump, was vocal on many conservative/tea party issues, and was elected to the Campbell County School Board in 2016.

For 10 minutes, Lape read the counts to Nolan, who pleaded guilty to each one.

The counts provided terse descriptions of what Nolan was alleged to have done. In some instances, he asked a minor to give her a backrub and engage in sexual conduct for money, according to the charges.

Here is what the charges read by Lape revealed:

  • Nolan paid some victims with heroin and painkillers in exchange for sex.

  • At least one victim lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.

  • He threatened some victims with arrest, including telling one victim he'd call friends in law enforcement to arrest her.


Nolan faced more than 100 years in prison on 28 felony charges, including four counts of human trafficking of a minor. The total number of victims covered by the 21 charges he pleaded to is 19, including some juveniles.

How did this former judge and community leader end up pleading to human trafficking?

It wasn't clear on Friday.

His attorney, Margo Grubbs, said Nolan took responsibility for his actions. She made a cryptic reference to generational differences in how sex is viewed.

"He took full personal responsibility for these acts that in his potential day and generation would not necessarily be considered to rise to the level of human trafficking," Grubbs said.

What is the change? The power differential between men and women, she said. She hinted that there was more to the story but would not elaborate.


__________________

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:35 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Gender: Male
Location: Royal Palace

Pastor Caught in Car With Tied-Up, Naked Man Claims He Was Administering "Counseling"

HOMESTEAD, PA—A Homestead-area pastor is being accused of open lewdness and indecent exposure, but he says what police say happened is not what really happened.

Officers were sent to the 800 block of Beechland Street around 11:30 p.m. Friday for a report of a suspicious vehicle parked outside of a home.

According to a criminal complaint, when the officers arrived on the scene, they could see two men inside the vehicle. Police say one man — identified as 61-year-old George Nelson Gregory, of Munhall — was in the back seat, and the other man was completely naked and bound with nylon rope in the front seat.

The criminal complaint says when officers asked what was going on, Gregory told the officers that they “were just playing” and he and the other man “meet up from time to time to play with each other.” The other man confirmed that what they were doing was consensual.

The man who reported the suspicious vehicle told police that at one point, he saw the second man get out of the vehicle without any clothes on, and he was concerned because the car was parked outside his daughter’s window.

Gregory allegedly told the officers he thought they were in a private place, and when an officer said their vehicle was on a well-lit public street in clear view of several homes, Gregory told police, “I know.”

Gregory, however, says none of that is true and “that conversation never happened.”

“I have nothing to hide. I did nothing wrong,” Gregory said.

He says they were approached by police because they “thought somebody had passed out or something, that’s what the call was.”

“I was counseling a young man with a drug problem,” Gregory said. “It did turn strange, but it wasn’t my doing, OK? And I was adamant that I’m not participating in that way. And so that’s when the police pulled up, and they assume things, but I’m standing by my story. It’s not true.”

According to Gregory, he has been working with the man for a few years, and he and his wife have tried to get him help.

“I won’t deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing,” Gregory said.

Gregory says he had his clothes on during the alleged incident, so “there’s no reason for me to be charged with open lewdness.”

According to a criminal complaint, Gregory and the other man will receive summons paperwork in the mail.


__________________

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:54 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

Oh admit it Adam. You have have done this very same thing.

While dressed up as a Nun.


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Former Trump Campaign Manager Sentenced to 20 Years for Child Sex Trafficking

Former Judge Tim Nolan on Friday agreed to spend 20 years in prison for human trafficking.

He used drugs, threats of arrest, and threats of eviction to force women and girls under the age of 18 into sex acts, according to the charges read in court by Judge Kathleen Lape.

Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 counts dating back to 2004. In addition to human trafficking and attempted human trafficking, the charges included giving drugs and alcohol to minors.

Under the plea agreement, Nolan will serve 20 years in prison and pay a $100,000 fine. He would be eligible for parole in four years, his attorney said. The judge will sentence him on March 29.

The case has shocked the region. Nolan served as a district judge in the late 1970s and early 1980s and had become a well-known political figure. He campaigned locally for Donald Trump, was vocal on many conservative/tea party issues, and was elected to the Campbell County School Board in 2016.

For 10 minutes, Lape read the counts to Nolan, who pleaded guilty to each one.

The counts provided terse descriptions of what Nolan was alleged to have done. In some instances, he asked a minor to give her a backrub and engage in sexual conduct for money, according to the charges.

Here is what the charges read by Lape revealed:

  • Nolan paid some victims with heroin and painkillers in exchange for sex.

  • At least one victim lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.

  • He threatened some victims with arrest, including telling one victim he'd call friends in law enforcement to arrest her.


Nolan faced more than 100 years in prison on 28 felony charges, including four counts of human trafficking of a minor. The total number of victims covered by the 21 charges he pleaded to is 19, including some juveniles.

How did this former judge and community leader end up pleading to human trafficking?

It wasn't clear on Friday.

His attorney, Margo Grubbs, said Nolan took responsibility for his actions. She made a cryptic reference to generational differences in how sex is viewed.

"He took full personal responsibility for these acts that in his potential day and generation would not necessarily be considered to rise to the level of human trafficking," Grubbs said.

What is the change? The power differential between men and women, she said. She hinted that there was more to the story but would not elaborate.


Oh, Trumpers...


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Pastor Caught in Car With Tied-Up, Naked Man Claims He Was Administering "Counseling"

HOMESTEAD, PA—A Homestead-area pastor is being accused of open lewdness and indecent exposure, but he says what police say happened is not what really happened.

Officers were sent to the 800 block of Beechland Street around 11:30 p.m. Friday for a report of a suspicious vehicle parked outside of a home.

According to a criminal complaint, when the officers arrived on the scene, they could see two men inside the vehicle. Police say one man — identified as 61-year-old George Nelson Gregory, of Munhall — was in the back seat, and the other man was completely naked and bound with nylon rope in the front seat.

The criminal complaint says when officers asked what was going on, Gregory told the officers that they “were just playing” and he and the other man “meet up from time to time to play with each other.” The other man confirmed that what they were doing was consensual.

The man who reported the suspicious vehicle told police that at one point, he saw the second man get out of the vehicle without any clothes on, and he was concerned because the car was parked outside his daughter’s window.

Gregory allegedly told the officers he thought they were in a private place, and when an officer said their vehicle was on a well-lit public street in clear view of several homes, Gregory told police, “I know.”

Gregory, however, says none of that is true and “that conversation never happened.”

“I have nothing to hide. I did nothing wrong,” Gregory said.

He says they were approached by police because they “thought somebody had passed out or something, that’s what the call was.”

“I was counseling a young man with a drug problem,” Gregory said. “It did turn strange, but it wasn’t my doing, OK? And I was adamant that I’m not participating in that way. And so that’s when the police pulled up, and they assume things, but I’m standing by my story. It’s not true.”

According to Gregory, he has been working with the man for a few years, and he and his wife have tried to get him help.

“I won’t deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing,” Gregory said.

Gregory says he had his clothes on during the alleged incident, so “there’s no reason for me to be charged with open lewdness.”

According to a criminal complaint, Gregory and the other man will receive summons paperwork in the mail.


Reminds me of the story with that one pastor who was having sex with homosexual men, to stop them from being gay. Except this guy took it to full on rape.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Gender: Male
Location: Colorado

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Reminds me of the story with that one pastor who was having sex with homosexual men, to stop them from being gay. Except this guy took it to full on rape.


What was he planning to do? Push their homosexual demons into their livers to be filtered out, via the anal cavity?

laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:58 PM
Eternal Idol is online now! Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Speaking of gays, I've heard Pence was in favor of something that would give people the option of electro shock therapy for conversion for gays. This was something that was to be included as something the patient could choose.

This was turned into "he approves of this process". If true, this is pathetic how it was twisted.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of gays, I've heard Pence was in favor of something that would give people the option of electro shock therapy for conversion for gays. This was something that was to be included as something the patient could choose.

This was turned into "he approves of this process". If true, this is pathetic how it was twisted.


His position is nothing short of shocking.


__________________

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 03:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of gays, I've heard Pence was in favor of something that would give people the option of electro shock therapy for conversion for gays. This was something that was to be included as something the patient could choose.

This was turned into "he approves of this process". If true, this is pathetic how it was twisted.



After they way that Gay Skater got Bitchy with him...I can't really blame the guy.


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 07:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Reminds me of the story with that one pastor who was having sex with homosexual men, to stop them from being gay. Except this guy took it to full on rape.


Yesterday you made 50 posts in one day, congrats!


__________________
"This is my last election, tell Vlad, after my election I will have more flexibility." Barack Obama. This conversation was about US regression of strategic nuclear missile defense in Europe.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 04:24 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
After they way that Gay Skater got Bitchy with him...I can't really blame the guy.


They're just little weasels about it though. They lie all the time, yet go after Trump for lying. And if you dare call it out they say "herp derp, well he's the president", as if that absolves everyone else of responsibility.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:25 AM.
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Family Values" Conservatives Sex Scandals

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.