KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Battlefront II Includes PT and ST Material

Battlefront II Includes PT and ST Material
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

That’s 18 heroes total. That’s plenty considering you will rarely be playing as the heroes in the main game.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 01:49 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'd rather have a diversity of characters in each faction. Like, if the Republic just has Anakin, Kenobi and Yoda, that'd be really lame. Plus there's multiplayer to consider.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 01:54 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I don’t see what’s lame about it, as long as each character plays distinctly from each other. Like I said, one will rarely play as a hero in the main game anyway. I’d much rather they focus on creating fun immersive game-play and diversity among the basic characters that one will spend the majority of the time playing rather than padding out the heroes. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t mind having more than three heroes per faction, but I also think three is enough.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 02:00 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I don't think they'd have to necessarily sacrifice immersive gameplay among the basic characters in order to create more playable heroes. If they take their time and are thorough during the current development process they're in right now, I'm sure they can make a decent amount of characters, with them also being fully fleshed out and unique themselves. And like I said, I mostly want diversity of characters in each faction mainly for the purpose of multiplayer and the probable inclusion of certain game modes that are hero-centric like in BF1's Heroes vs. Villains and Hero Hunt, both of which I really liked.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 02:15 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Battlefront II Includes PT and ST Material

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Not sure if you guys know already, but the PT era's gonna be part of the next Battlefront game. That in of itself is a big improvement over the last one.

Cool. Hopefully Disney Lucasfilm in general is going to give us more PT era stuff.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

The trailer looked sick, and I cant wait for this game!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

So there will be a single-player story mode? That's great. smile

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
so maul vs yoda is a thing here

Which Quanchi will try and argue is canon.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 08:46 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Which Quanchi will try and argue is canon.

Don't forget its tpm maul so obviously tcw mal would win

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
They included Ventress and Fisto in the classic Battlefront II DLC.

I imagine they'll include Ventress in some form.

Indeed, but that was a DLC, and vanilla Battlefront II already had a lot of heroes — probably more than we'll get for this. Then again, the 2008-2014 TCW made Ventress a lot more popular, so it's possible that she'll be included. I wouldn't say it's likely, though.

quote:
They might also put Sheev in as both an Imperial and CIS villain.

He was only a CIS hero on the Death Star in the original BFII. And while it's understandable for him to be a CIS hero, Palpatine going around slaughtering clones — the basis for his Empire, was pretty weird.

Doubt they'll be cross-factional heroes in this one. If the system is anything resembling Battlefront 2015, with Leia and Palpatine being the "support" heroes, I imagine it would be Dooku and Yoda for the CIS and Republic respectively, and Luke and Snoke for the Resistance and the First Order respectively.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 12:33 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Can't help but lol at people expecting Ventress or Cad Bane, at best you'll get a young Greedo and a reskinned Maul. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 12:48 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote