KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Wolverine vs. Akuma

Wolverine or Akuma
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine KO's Akuma 0 0%
Akuma KO's Wolverine 2 13.33%
Wolverine Kills Akuma 8 53.33%
Akuma Kills Wolverine 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Akuma
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Akuma and his opponents are around peak human...
Lmao, what a retard.

And yes I get that you're trolling, but your trolling is so transparent only a retard could think it was sufficient. thumb up

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 06:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by NemeBro
Lmao, what a retard.

Nice to meet you.

quote:
And yes I get that you're trolling, but your trolling is so transparent only a retard could think it was sufficient. thumb up

I'm not trolling.

I'm sad knowing that you are telling us that you are a retard.

How bad is it ?

How does that make you feel ?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 06:20 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Cody bust through a brick wall with ease!😌

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 06:45 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by dvampire
Cody bust through a brick wall with ease!😌

Cassandra Cain destroys robots barehanded:

http://imgur.com/a/ZPCbs

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 09:36 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock

Originally posted by RealityWarper

Based on ?

Akuma and his opponents are around peak human...

There are versions of akuma that are legit superspeed (oni akuma)

That version destroyed the moon in a punch against Asura

Regular video game akuma is peak human though, but have feats that put him far above

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 11:21 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
There are versions of akuma that are legit superspeed (oni akuma) that version destroyed the moon in a punch against Asura

Only the comic books can be used as canon \o/

Akuma isn't specially faster than in normal when assuming the Oni form.

The Ashura Senkuu allows to have a fast repositioning basically used as a replacement of the footwork but that's not enough to say that he can defend against everything Wolverine can do against him.

quote:
Regular video game akuma is peak human though, but have feats that put him far above

The comic book character is peak human too

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 11:40 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Show cassandra lift over 40 tons (hugo)? Please join hugo Cassandra?! And get slaugtered like wolverine. That's a warm up punch for Cody, not a big deal for Cody!

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 02:48 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Show cassandra lift over 40 tons (hugo)? Please join hugo Cassandra?! And get slaugtered like wolverine. That's a warm up punch for Cody, not a big deal for Cody!

Nobody care how much they lift XD

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 04:33 PM
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
There are versions of akuma that are legit superspeed (oni akuma)

Sure, but using either Oni or Shin Akuma is like using IG or Death-powered Thanos. Against the rules and common sense.

Akuma may very well be able to KO Wolverine, but he shouldn't be able to kill him, unless we use Wolverine with his healing factor disabled completely.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 04:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Akuma will vaporize wolverine so bad that his healing factor becomes damaged with an hadoken (have any seen the big ass hadoken ryu created?!). Akuma iOS him though. With little effort.

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:07 PM
StiltmanFTW

Read some comics, kid. Wolverine's recovered fine from vastly more powerful attacks than any hadouken blast.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Yet a tnt blast does a lot of damage to him. Akuma waste him with a punch or BURN (Urien's body can be engulfed in firey energy!) the flesh off of him doing permanent damage given the time it'll take for recovery.

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:24 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Read some comics, kid. Wolverine's recovered fine from vastly more powerful attacks than any hadouken blast.

He don't read comics or he don't understand what he is reading

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:26 PM
StiltmanFTW

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:30 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Reserve your free? (You lie) so don't post any facts about him, I have enough knowledge to know that tossing a small canister is considered a huge feAt to wolverine. Can't sustain melting for long if akuma feels sorry for him!😏

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:32 PM
StiltmanFTW

I have enough knowledge to know

(please log in to view the image)

Again, read comics. And stop this Akuma nonsense fanfic.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 05:36 PM
dvampire
xenogears

I guess akuma will make it easy for how quick you suppose to take out cap?!😏 Or Spider-Man (Knock his ass out!)?! Nah a shockwave death blow from ryu will kill him. Your marriage won't last (dragon ball)!

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 06:01 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Just a taste of how powerful Wolverine's HF is.
Was that blast he healed from supposed to be impressive, or something?

Shit, **** Akuma, Bison and Chun-Li (both weaker characters) can do better than that.

45 seconds in. Chun-Li vaporizes what has to be several city blocks or more, and Bison is only a little scuffed. He then uses an attack even more powerful.

Now, I'm not saying Akuma can kill Wolverine through his healing, but the scan you showed is just frankly not particularly impressive compared to what Akuma can dish out.

Akuma would still easily win though. thumb up

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 07:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
SSJKryptonian

Akuma is to arrogant, Wolverine would get in a hit and that's all he really needs, while Akuma would need time to put him down. Wolverine is on par with Akuma in h2h skills (not chi) and has tanked hits from the Hulk. This will be still a very long fight.

Old Post May 22nd, 2017 11:28 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Akuma sees a baywatch babe and gets to running, but in his way is wolverine mumbling something when Akuma just quickly smacks him into darkness, then saying "GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAAAY."

Made by DW

Old Post May 22nd, 2017 05:34 PM