KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Wolverine vs. Akuma

Wolverine or Akuma
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine KO's Akuma 2 7.69%
Akuma KO's Wolverine 6 23.08%
Wolverine Kills Akuma 9 34.62%
Akuma Kills Wolverine 9 34.62%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Akuma
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin Mars

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How has this gone on past "Wolverine gets buried several k's underground, regen and skeleton be damned, with a single punch from Akuma"?

That and who in their right mind would ever say Street Fighter's upper limit is only peak human? With things like Akuma's island busting, Balrog killing an elephant with a punch, Zangief wrestling bears as well as Sagat killing one with a Tiger Uppercut, Ryu's Hadouken plowing through a waterfall, Chun-Li's strongest Kikosho creating a huge crater, Adon kicking off half of the face of the Buddha statue in Sagat's stage's background, and other things way above the human limit, you should really check in with a psychologist if you still think Street Fighter caps off at peak human in power.

The UDON comics are not canon. Even UDON themselves have said they are just their interpretation of the events in Street Fighter. You might as well say the anime films, TV series, and live action films (Ha!) are canon.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 05:39 AM
Shin Mars is currently offline Click here to Send Shin Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Shin Mars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I despise Akuma.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Akuma Destroys

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:54 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I despise Akuma.

Akuma still dies sliced in two or more the first time they trade blows.

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:30 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by RealityWarper

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him...
I'd enjoy Akuma's death.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Lmao, you're the Donald Trump of this forum.

No argument to ever make, and you can't even express a rational/coherent thought, but somehow you have "the best arguments".

Kill yourself.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 07:04 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Btw, Akuma literally one-shots, and anyone that believes otherwise should have been shot in their dad's sock instead of their mothers womb.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 07:05 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So you're ignoring the fact that Wolverine has taken superhuman strikes better than Immortal Hercules?

No-sold a punch from Maestro?

Tanked explosions that knocked out Doc Samson and Rogue?

Kept fighting after having his muscles and organs turned to jelly?

Hey, using high feats is fine, as long as we do so for both combatants.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 07:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So you're ignoring the fact that Wolverine has taken superhuman strikes better than Immortal Hercules?

No-sold a punch from Maestro?

Tanked explosions that knocked out Doc Samson and Rogue?

Kept fighting after having his muscles and organs turned to jelly?

Hey, using high feats is fine, as long as we do so for both combatants.

Congratulations, Wolverine has also survived punches from the Hulk. Barefoot Gen also survived a nuclear bomb exploding on him, by bending over at the right moment. This doesn't make Gen(a regular human) somehow capable of doing this regularly, lmao. What you're ignoring is CONTEXT. Wolverine has been taken out by far less than what you're suggesting, including hits from Spiderman.

ON AVERAGE, Wolverine is around the level of Spiderman. ON AVERAGE, Akuma is capable of razing entire landscapes with ease.

Even taking the peaks of BOTH characters, Akuma could STILL blast Wolverine into outer space with his ki, or even just rip his ****ing soul out.

This isn't even a fight dude, you're completely wanking Wolverine to even make this a contest. To say Wolverine could beat Akuma, you'd also have to say that Beast could beat Akuma, which is an outright joke.

Wolverine~Beast<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Akuma

No amount of wanking/hyping is going to change that.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 07:31 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Unlike you, I read Marvel comics. You have no idea what you're talking about and you even admitted it in the other thread.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 07:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
[B]Lmao, you're the Donald Trump of this forum.

Based on ?

You actually acts like a biggot and are literally building a wall between us with your silly attitude.

If any of us looks like Trump, that's you.

quote:
No argument to ever make, and you can't even express a rational/coherent thought, but somehow you have "the best arguments".

Thanks for recognizing that you have zero reading comprehension skills, however that's nothing new here. Thank you and bye bye.

quote:
Kill yourself.

Why should I exactly ?

Because a moron of your caliber made a shitty remark then I should kill myself ?

Do youself a favor, stop breathing.

Anyway your brain doesn't need oxygen because it's useless.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 08:40 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Btw, Akuma literally one-shots, and anyone that believes otherwise should have been shot in their dad's sock instead of their mothers womb.

Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen.

Wolverine will slice him in half on the first trade of blows.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 08:50 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good luck one-shotting Wolvie...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:46 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good luck one-shotting Wolvie...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Akuma isn't half as dangerous as he is hyped to be. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:48 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

For all I care, Akuma can win. I'm just not a fan of one-sided, mindless wanking.

Amped Mangog... Sentry... Titannus... World War Hulk... and countless other powerhouses have failed to one-shot Wolverine. Yet suddenly Akuma is doing this? Yeah, right.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:54 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

For all I care, Akuma can win. I'm just not a fan of one-sided, mindless wanking.

Amped Mangog... Sentry... Titannus... World War Hulk... and countless other powerhouses have failed to one-shot Wolverine. Yet suddenly Akuma is doing this? Yeah, right.

(Actually Sentry succeded at one-shotting Wolverine ^^)

But Akuma will not.

That's why I've said Wolverine wins this 8 or 9/10 times.

The point is that Wolverine will win with a Fatality, everytime.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 09:57 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(Actually Sentry succeded at one-shotting Wolverine ^^)

No, it took two hits. After Logan woke up with his HF somewhat taxed from the hardcore decapitation attempt which involved Whirlwind's adamantium buzzsaw. Like our friend Gogeta said... context wink

And we cannot ignore the first strike, as Wolverine compared Sentry's striking power to that of Galactus... hyperbole or not, it means he fucking felt that.

But Akuma will not.

That's why I've said Wolverine wins this 8 or 9/10 times.

The point is that Wolverine will win with a Fatality, everytime.

With the way SFbots are arguing here, you may be right.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 10:04 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it took two hits. After Logan woke up with his HF somewhat taxed from the hardcore decapitation attempt which involved Whirlwind's adamantium buzzsaw. Like our friend Gogeta said... context wink

And we cannot ignore the first strike, as Wolverine compared Sentry's striking power to that of Galactus... hyperbole or not, it means he fucking felt that.

With the way SFbots are arguing here, you may be right.

True thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:45 PM
SSJGGogeta

Unlike you, I read Marvel comics. You have no idea what you're talking about and you even admitted it in the other thread.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Marvel, and I'm therefor far less knowledgeable about it than I am of many other series'. My basic knowledge of Marvel and many of the mainstream Marvel stories however, is not so limited. I know about as much of Wolverine as I do of Akuma, if we're being honest here.

Anyways, I think you're misunderstanding here. I'm not suggesting, by any means, that Akuma is going to totally vaporize and easily kill Wolverine with a single attack. My argument here is that he could do a LOT to Wolverine that he simply couldn't recover from. Like I mentioned before, a lot of the time when Logan fights, massive amounts of context are involved. Someone like Akuma could literally just blast him into outer space in the direction of the sun, and Logan would have no defense against that. HF be dammed, the sun will kill Logan, lmao.

I'm not saying Akuma is somehow going to vaporize Logan with a punch, when the likes of say, Hulk failed to do so. However, there are many ways I could see Akuma winning this, and there is no way I can see Wolverine overcoming the speed/power advantages that Akuma holds over him. Based on what I know of both characters, Logan wouldn't even be able to land a hit. Sure, if he did, he could decapitate Akuma, but unless Akuma intentionally tries to tank it, there's no way Wolverine is overcoming his speed.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 10:13 PM
Inedian

Akuma wins easily.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 07:31 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote