KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Wolverine vs. Akuma

Wolverine or Akuma
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine KO's Akuma 0 0%
Akuma KO's Wolverine 5 25.00%
Wolverine Kills Akuma 8 40.00%
Akuma Kills Wolverine 7 35.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Akuma
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

Obviously, Akuma isn't killing Wolverine. Not in an arena fight anyways.

Make it in the ocean and he can drown him.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:04 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Akuma still dies sliced in two or more the first time they trade blows.

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him...

Translation: My pitiful lack of knowledge on Street Fighter has been exposed but I am going to continue denying reality.

Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen.

Wolverine will slice him in half on the first trade of blows.

No, he could. You just can't get it through your thick skull that the UDON version of Akuma you mindlessly cling to isn't the canon version of Akuma. UDON's comics are pretty much published fan comics since they aren't the ones who created Street Fighter but are fans of the franchise. You might as well say the American cartoon, live-action films, various manga adaptations (One where Akuma punches straight through Ryu's body), dream matches (Where Akuma punches and destroys an asteroid), anime films and anime series are canon going by your hideously misguided logic. Capcom created Akuma and his story and there is no getting around that.

Akuma can become intangible with Ashura Senkuu. Good luck on Wolverine slashing him.

Akuma isn't half as dangerous as he is hyped to be. laughing out loud

Translation: I ignore canon when it isn't convenient for my arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:18 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Markness
Translation: My pitiful lack of knowledge on Street Fighter has been exposed but I am going to continue denying reality.

This is great that you recognize that you lacks knowledge about Street Fighter and that you continue to deny reality.

quote:
No, he could. You just can't get it through your thick skull that the UDON version of Akuma you mindlessly cling to isn't the canon version of Akuma. UDON's comics are pretty much published fan comics since they aren't the ones who created Street Fighter but are fans of the franchise. You might as well say the American cartoon, live-action films, various manga adaptations (One where Akuma punches straight through Ryu's body), dream matches (Where Akuma punches and destroys an asteroid), anime films and anime series are canon going by your hideously misguided logic. Capcom created Akuma and his story and there is no getting around that.

UDON is still the current and exclusive creator and publisher of Street Fighter comics.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it.

They respect the characters and their abilities which are akin the video games and that's all that matters.

Your opinion, ont he other hand, is completely meaningless.

quote:
Akuma can become intangible with Ashura Senkuu. Good luck on Wolverine slashing him.

Wolverine can slash Akuma when he becomes tangible again the same way he can slash Nightcrawler when he teleport near him.

I've already proven that so again... Your opinion doesn't matter when things have been already demonstrated.

quote:
Translation: I ignore canon when it isn't convenient for my arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We got that you ignore canon when it's conveninent for you to do it...

By the way, Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen in the video games and he can be quickly take down by Vega (Balrog in the original game) whom posses Steel-like claws, not even Adamantium-claws.

That's too bad for your double standards...

Wolverine slices and kill Akuma in one slash.

/thread

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:52 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Wolverine wins, with ease.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:40 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote