KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Wolverine vs. Akuma

Wolverine or Akuma
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine KO's Akuma 2 7.69%
Akuma KO's Wolverine 6 23.08%
Wolverine Kills Akuma 9 34.62%
Akuma Kills Wolverine 9 34.62%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Akuma
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Obviously, Akuma isn't killing Wolverine. Not in an arena fight anyways.

Make it in the ocean and he can drown him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:04 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Akuma still dies sliced in two or more the first time they trade blows.

I wanted to answer to Nemebro's post full of logical fallacies and out-of-context scans but that's not even worth the time wasted correcting him...

Translation: My pitiful lack of knowledge on Street Fighter has been exposed but I am going to continue denying reality.

Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen.

Wolverine will slice him in half on the first trade of blows.

No, he could. You just can't get it through your thick skull that the UDON version of Akuma you mindlessly cling to isn't the canon version of Akuma. UDON's comics are pretty much published fan comics since they aren't the ones who created Street Fighter but are fans of the franchise. You might as well say the American cartoon, live-action films, various manga adaptations (One where Akuma punches straight through Ryu's body), dream matches (Where Akuma punches and destroys an asteroid), anime films and anime series are canon going by your hideously misguided logic. Capcom created Akuma and his story and there is no getting around that.

Akuma can become intangible with Ashura Senkuu. Good luck on Wolverine slashing him.

Akuma isn't half as dangerous as he is hyped to be. laughing out loud

Translation: I ignore canon when it isn't convenient for my arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:18 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Markness
Translation: My pitiful lack of knowledge on Street Fighter has been exposed but I am going to continue denying reality.

This is great that you recognize that you lacks knowledge about Street Fighter and that you continue to deny reality.

quote:
No, he could. You just can't get it through your thick skull that the UDON version of Akuma you mindlessly cling to isn't the canon version of Akuma. UDON's comics are pretty much published fan comics since they aren't the ones who created Street Fighter but are fans of the franchise. You might as well say the American cartoon, live-action films, various manga adaptations (One where Akuma punches straight through Ryu's body), dream matches (Where Akuma punches and destroys an asteroid), anime films and anime series are canon going by your hideously misguided logic. Capcom created Akuma and his story and there is no getting around that.

UDON is still the current and exclusive creator and publisher of Street Fighter comics.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it.

They respect the characters and their abilities which are akin the video games and that's all that matters.

Your opinion, ont he other hand, is completely meaningless.

quote:
Akuma can become intangible with Ashura Senkuu. Good luck on Wolverine slashing him.

Wolverine can slash Akuma when he becomes tangible again the same way he can slash Nightcrawler when he teleport near him.

I've already proven that so again... Your opinion doesn't matter when things have been already demonstrated.

quote:
Translation: I ignore canon when it isn't convenient for my arguments. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We got that you ignore canon when it's conveninent for you to do it...

By the way, Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen in the video games and he can be quickly take down by Vega (Balrog in the original game) whom posses Steel-like claws, not even Adamantium-claws.

That's too bad for your double standards...

Wolverine slices and kill Akuma in one slash.

/thread

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:52 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wolverine wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:40 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

lol at wolverine fanboys
anyone capable of doing this finish wolverine with a single punch
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 08:20 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

CFE is noncanon.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

^why? its video game character, id assume anything thats not fan fic is canon

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 03:04 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by MrMind
^why? its video game character, id assume anything thats not fan fic is canon
Because the events of Capcom Fighting Evolution never happened. It was a crossover fighting game featuring several of Capcom's IPs without much in the way of even an attempt to provide an overarching storyline. There's simply no evidence that it is canon to Akuma's character or its abilities, especially given that, even for Akuma, the meteor feat is simply insanely high-end.

You might as well use his feats in Asura's Wrath, which would be actual madness.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 03:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by MrMind
lol at wolverine fanboys
anyone capable of doing this finish wolverine with a single punch
Holy crap that's dumb.

-_-

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 08:14 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

[B]This is great that you recognize that you lacks knowledge about Street Fighter and that you continue to deny reality.

Projection much? You haven't posted one canon fact and just babble on about UDON's published fan fiction.

quote:
UDON is still the current and exclusive creator and publisher of Street Fighter comics.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it.

They respect the characters and their abilities which are akin the video games and that's all that matters.

Your opinion, ont he other hand, is completely meaningless.

Guess what, though? UDON didn't create the characters, Capcom did. Get it through your ****ing thick skull already. UDON are just published fan fiction, Capcom creates canon content. UDON also do not always respect the characters' abilities. For example, Dhalsim's flames are illusory in their comics but that is not the case in the games. You've clearly never played the games.

Street Fighter manga is also still being made so no, UDON aren't the only ones creating Street Fighter 'comics'. Going by your retarded logic, anything with the Street Fighter title is canon.

quote:
Wolverine can slash Akuma when he becomes tangible again the same way he can slash Nightcrawler when he teleport near him.

I've already proven that so again... Your opinion doesn't matter when things have been already demonstrated.

Too bad Wolverine can't even touch him. Why would Akuma stand like an idiot after coming out of Ashura Senku? You also forget that he has a range advantage over Wolverine and even his casual hadoukens create shockwaves.

Proven what? That you don't know jack shit about Street Fighter and keep denying the reality that the games are the actual canon?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 01:43 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

quote:

We got that you ignore canon when it's conveninent for you to do it...

By the way, Akuma can't even one-shot a dying Gen in the video games and he can be quickly take down by Vega (Balrog in the original game) whom posses Steel-like claws, not even Adamantium-claws.

That's too bad for your double standards...

Wolverine slices and kill Akuma in one slash.

/thread [/B]

Except that you keep denying the games which are the actual canon because you can't stand seeing your boyfriend lose. I know the canon, son, you don't.

It wasn't that Akuma couldn't kill him. He didn't kill him because he felt the fight wasn't fair since Gen was dying. Again, you are making it clear you haven't played the games and don't know jack shit about Street Fighter.

Too bad Vega has no feats and can't even lick Akuma's sandals and has gotten his ass kicked by characters weaker than Akuma. He's never even faced him so you are making up more shit. Akuma would swat him away like a fly.

What double standards? I am citing facts, you are citing fan fiction and unsubstantiated bullshit.

Wolverine gets blasted into the Earth by Akuma's ki or gets his soul destroyed by the Shun Goku Satsu. /thread

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 01:53 AM
NemeBro

I already won this thread when I decapitated RealityWarper so badly that even a low effort troll who also happens to be a pedophile like him backed down like the beta b1tch his mother always told me he is. There's no need to bump it.

This is your cue to report me and say I'm projecting RW. thumb up

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:04 AM
Markness

I just want to stomp out RealityWarper's lies. In fact, Akuma actually kills Gen in his SF V story and it was a one shot to boot despite him claiming the contrary. Once again, video games > UDON's fan fiction.

https://youtu.be/4AczmwPzW1o

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 04:18 AM
Markness

Originally posted by StealthRanger
How has this gone on past "Wolverine gets buried several k's underground, regen and skeleton be damned, with a single punch from Akuma"?

Because RealityWarper is practically brain dead and can't get it through his tungsten thick skull that the games are the true canon of Street Fighter and hopelessly clings to UDON's fan fiction that he jerks off to.

Last edited by Markness on Aug 17th, 2018 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 04:55 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud at this thread. I don't know what made me check out this thread but I'm not sure if I'm glad or sad that I did.

Trying to say the game canon doesn't count but the "non canon" comics do because of game mechanics might be the absolute worst serious argument I've ever seen on this entire forum, and H1 has been posting on here for over a decade. I'm not even making a joke is the sad part either. If not the worst, it's an easy top five. It can't even be filed under someone making a mistake and having too much pride to admit it too is what makes it worse. It's just an awful, awful argument.

No matter what everyone says about you, you're better than that Warper.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud at this thread. I don't know what made me check out this thread but I'm not sure if I'm glad or sad that I did.

Trying to say the game canon doesn't count but the "non canon" comics do because of game mechanics might be the absolute worst serious argument I've ever seen on this entire forum, and H1 has been posting on here for over a decade. I'm not even making a joke is the sad part either. If not the worst, it's an easy top five. It can't even be filed under someone making a mistake and having too much pride to admit it too is what makes it worse. It's just an awful, awful argument.

No matter what everyone says about you, you're better than that Warper.

Indeed. Going by RealityWarper's retarded logic, we should consider the live-action SF movies and American cartoon canon. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:21 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Projection much? You haven't posted one canon fact and just babble on about UDON's published fan fiction.

Everything that I've posted is canon.

Everything that happens in the UDON comics follows a single timeline.

You, on the other hand, used the games aka differents timelines/universes and they contradict each other.

Here is an interview of Matt Moylan, UDON's director of publishing:

quote:
Guess what, though? UDON didn't create the characters, Capcom did.

It doesn't ****ing matter who created the characters, that's one of the most retarded argument I have seen.

Stan Lee created Thor, what happens with Thor in the comics isn't written by Stan Lee anymore and that's still canon. Moving on.

quote:
Get it through your ****ing thick skull already. UDON are just published fan fiction, Capcom creates canon content.

That's not fan-fiction.

UDON is a client of Capcom, hired to make comic book for them.

The fan-fiction is the bullshit you are showing in that thread, a take of the characters that has literally no chance to happen if they fight in a comic book.

quote:
UDON also do not always respect the characters' abilities. For example, Dhalsim's flames are illusory in their comics but that is not the case in the games.

They do respect it.

There is no explanation about the nature of Dhalsim's flames in the games so stop assuming without proof.

quote:
You've clearly never played the games.

You cannot assume what I know or not, moron.

On the other hand I can clearly assume, by reading your posts, that your reading comprehension is a total joke.

quote:
Street Fighter manga is also still being made so no,UDON aren't the only ones creating Street Fighter 'comics'. Going by your retarded logic, anything with the Street Fighter title is canon.

There is no "logic".

I said that UDON is canon and I showed proof of it.
You, on the other hand, are pulling arguments from your ass.

quote:
Too bad Wolverine can't even touch him.

Too bad he can.

quote:
Why would Akuma stand like an idiot after coming out of Ashura Senku?

That's not what I've said above.

I have PROVED that Wolverine can anticipate Akuma's movements with Ashura Senkuu and tag him when he appears, like he did to Nightcrawler.

Nice to see that your only rebuttal against that is "no he cannot" because you said so, which has zero value has an argument. That's just your worthless opinion.

quote:
You also forget that he has a range advantage over Wolverine and even his casual hadoukens create shockwaves.

Which Wolverine can avoid the same way other character did, he is far more skilled than a lot of characters in SF and far more agile.

Or he can simply tank them with minor damages which he will shrugg off with his healing factor.

quote:
Proven what? That you don't know jack shit about Street Fighter and keep denying the reality that the games are the actual canon?

I've countered that shitty argument above.

Indeed. Going by RealityWarper's retarded logic, we should consider the live-action SF movies and American cartoon canon. laughing out loud

Don't try to tell what my logic is when you are only showing your opinion in this thread with actually zero proof of anything.

I've actually countered everything in my previous posts.

As for UDON's explanations about canonicity, here we go:

Last edited by RealityWarper on Aug 17th, 2018 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:55 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will continue to use the comics, whom are CANON and use objective FACTS, instead of your poor fanwanking of multiple timelines aka "What if?" aka games...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 05:59 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sometimes looking back just brings up the best little gems.

Originally posted by dvampire
Do you believe wolverine can cut through urien's iron body?

In a word: Yes. laughing out loud

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:13 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Everything that I've posted is canon.

laughing out loud Nope! You've posted outright lies, especially about Akuma not being able to one-shot Gen when I posted proof that he did.

quote:
Everything that happens in the UDON comics follows a single timeline.

[B]You, on the other hand, used the games aka differents timelines/universes and they contradict each other.

Here is an interview of Matt Moylan, UDON's director of publishing:

No, idiot, the games are in the same universe. Capcom has a habit of retconning their games, ever thought about that? Not everything that happens in Marvel is consistent either so going by your logic, even Wolverine's comics can't be trusted. The guys in UDON are also saying they come up with the stories themselves, not from Capcom. They are basically admitting they are coming up with fan-fiction and publishing it. Matt Molyan also didn't understand Shiozawa. When Shiozawa said the games were their own continuity, he meant they ALL form their own continuity, not each one being set in a different universe. Get the ****ing picture now?

quote:
It doesn't ****ing matter who created the characters, that's one of the most retarded argument I have seen.

Stan Lee created Thor, what happens with Thor in the comics isn't written by Stan Lee anymore and that's still canon. Moving on.

Not the same thing. Capcom still own the characters and create their stories. UDON just creates fan-fiction. Get this through your damn thick skull already.

quote:
That's not fan-fiction.

UDON is a client of Capcom, hired to make comic book for them.

The fan-fiction is the bullshit you are showing in that thread, a take of the characters that has literally no chance to happen if they fight in a comic book.

Capcom never hired UDON. They just allow them to use the SF license and other publishers have created their own SF comics/manga even while UDON was creating their comic. That's not the same ****ing thing. God, you're ignorant.

quote:
They do respect it.

There is no explanation about the nature of Dhalsim's flames in the games so stop assuming without proof.

Ever heard of source books, you ****ing retard?

quote:
You cannot assume what I know or not, moron.

On the other hand I can clearly assume, by reading your posts, that your reading comprehension is a total joke.

No, I can. You keep making shit up and outright lie about what's happened.

My reading comprehension is a joke? laughing out loud

quote:
There is no "logic".

I said that UDON is canon and I showed proof of it.
You, on the other hand, are pulling arguments from your ass.

Only proof that it is fan-fiction. laughing out loud

quote:
Too bad he can.

LOL! Nope!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:58 PM