KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The KMC OFFICIAL Promote Superman to Trans Level Thread

Should Superman Be Promoted to Trans Level
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, Superman should be promoted to Trans Level 14 35.90%
No, Superman should not be promoted to Trans Level 18 46.15%
Promote Superman To Trans Level and BAN all Dissenters 3 7.69%
Superman Should Be elevated to Skyfather 4 10.26%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The KMC OFFICIAL Promote Superman to Trans Level Thread
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
So pre-Flashpoint Superman was stronger than New 52 Superman, which makes pre-Flashpoint Doomsday (who a stronger Superman could NOT rip) stronger/tougher than New 52 Doomsday (who the weaker Superman could rip in half).

There is no such condition stated in the comics.

In that scenario, Wonder Woman is what eight times weaker than Superman?
Originally posted by JBL
Superman was split to keep his mind weak, makes no difference who did it. Anyways, your boy supes is not trans and he's losing by votes anyway.

laughing out loud

His powers were tempered as well.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 05:45 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
There is no such condition stated in the comics.

In that scenario, Wonder Woman is what eight times weaker than Superman?
laughing out loud

His powers were tempered as well.
Strength was not altered but you have the right to prove it was. You want to join the crew that want to elevate a featless character to trans ( one voted for Skyfather lol) then that's you. I know who voted yes, we all do, but atleast they stick together. Superman would be proud of such dedication( lust). Oh? One of my DC writer bud says hi to KMC.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 10:57 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
Strength was not altered but you have the right to prove it was. You want to join the crew that want to elevate a featless character to trans ( one voted for Skyfather lol) then that's you. I know who voted yes, we all do, but atleast they stick together. Superman would be proud of such dedication( lust). Oh? One of my DC writer bud says hi to KMC.

Are you sure?

(please log in to view the image)

Your dedication to lowball Superman is legendary.

Tell me who Superman can actually beat in your opinion? Where should Superman be placed if he can't beat a single guy with in every thread you post.

Meta level? Street level? Dead level?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 11:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Galan007

c.) I know abhi posted this scan already, but I want to place more emphasis on it:

*This means everything DCnU Superman has done up to this point was accomplished in a significantly WEAKENED/DIMINISHED/NEUTERED state(logically around half power).... Let that soak in for a moment. smile

...That has got to be one hell of a nutkick to the Superman-haterz, btw. Lulz.

Let this one sink in.

Everything he did he was weakened unless stated otherwise it seems both Supermen were roughly equal. So it will easy to assume that this was even in reference to superman blue and superman red.
laughing out loud

Let it go buddy things like this happen specially with characters like Superman laughing

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 11:12 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Superman might have gone up a tier for now. But he won't have enough power to match the big bad Vlad Drac with dual adamantium katanas.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:29 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Superman might have gone up a tier for now. But he won't have enough power to match the big bad Vlad Drac with dual adamantium katanas.

Im watching you Mike Wazowvski, always watching you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:33 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Im watching you Mike Wazowvski, always watching you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:46 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I wonder what this means for Darkseid

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Delta1938

Perfect song

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:56 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Sin I AM

That he fought a weak Superman

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Well, AM needed to amp off multiple universes to fight DS, plus his armies were steamrolling Earth-2, PLUS all Supes did was push him (with help) into a Boom Tube, which Cyborg then locked.

So all in all, he's still tiers above Supes.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Damn DC and their Superman wank. They just keep on finding ways to feed this beast erm

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 12:59 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by TheHulk
Damn DC and their Superman wank. They just keep on finding ways to feed this beast erm

Respect the S ese

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:17 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Respect the S ese
Piss off.....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:31 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Word life!!!

Superman! Superman! Superman! big grin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:34 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Respect the S ese

Piss off.....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:37 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Hahahahahaha that's funny

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 01:41 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, AM needed to amp off multiple universes to fight DS, plus his armies were steamrolling Earth-2, PLUS all Supes did was push him (with help) into a Boom Tube, which Cyborg then locked.

So all in all, he's still tiers above Supes.

So does this mean everything was halved?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 02:21 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Question...when did all of this take place with Superman powers being tampered with? I thought this took him back to his normal power level, not amp him. If if took him back to his normal power level, wouldn't this be the Superman we seen before the reboot? If that's the case, this Superman was judged as Herald tier.

Him defeating Doomsday in a prolong fight doesn't put him above Herald tier. Him having planetary fts while possibly weakened doesn't put him above Herald tier. Especially given him merging back only took him to his normal power level that was displayed before the reboot.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 02:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

So is normal for a herald weakend to move a Jupiter sized ship? Got it thumb up

Also since Doomsday is allwats defeated by single weakened heralds I guess you are correct?

Mental gynmastics at it's finest.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 02:54 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 02:51 PM