KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Aspen Plane Crash

Aspen Plane Crash
Started by: Lestat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestat

Aspen Plane Crash

K, my friend here in the office has just decided to ask whether I know what director was killed in that plane crash in the States today...I was like what plane crash? And she says "oh, there was a big crash in the US and a big director was killed...they wont release his name". That was when my heart stopped!!!!!!!

Please dont be George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's in London though right? I mean the director HAS to be there during all filming....right?

[Edit: Changed title (Raz)]

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 08:27 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Re: CRISIS, CRISIS CRISIS!!!!!!!!

The only news we have heard is that the plane belonged to Andrew Vanja. Directed Die hard with a vengance?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 09:03 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Plane crash? I havent heard about a plane crash. Ok so the fact that I have been at school all day may have something to do with that but oh my god! Was it really bad? Did many people die? I hope not! And George? No please dont let it be so!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 09:57 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

Re: ...

I've been scoping around and the only news I found was the crash in Aspen. If thats the one you're refering to, 18 people were killed, 2 of which worked for Fox (Mir Tukhi, an assignment editor, and Marisa Witham, a researcher). No mention of a big director though.

God Bless the victims and their families.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 10:25 PM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

This is an awful tragedy if what you are saying is true. Surely GL wasn't on that plane.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 12:33 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

George Lucas IS in the UK. He is still filming in the Ealing Studios, London.

You might want to read this CNN article for more info on this: www.cnn.com/2001/US/03/30...index.html

They say they don't know who was in the plane...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 01:36 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

What a horrible tragedy. They will not release victims names until all the families have been contacted.

Thanks for the link, Raz.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 02:22 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote