KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs Hal - Offensive output

Aquaman vs Hal - Offensive output
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EcstaticGrace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
uh You're missing a "minor" detail.

(please log in to view the image)

Also, it was during Robinson's run, well after Metzler's.

I consider it still Metzler given he started that Justice League America volume

Say the same thing about Morrison and JLA. Regardless that looks low for Shaggy and goes to the inconsistent pile.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 09:01 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

How can it be low, when Shaggy Man only has a handful of appearances?

In any case, why the Krona buster was so impressive, was that Krona was a Guardian (and the rings are non-lethal to Guardians) and he was in possession of all the emotional entities (i,e he controlled willpower).

If we are crossing appearances over etc, the Parallax and Ion entities gave their wielders the power to reshape reality.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 09:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How can it be low

Aquaman not breaking his hand when striking him.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 09:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Your calling me dense and your not even looking at my post apparently.

I did. You're still dense.
quote:

Someone whose dense would start with a preset opinion that has no ability to be moved.

Aquaman stabbed Darkseid in the chest which is referenced in other comics outside of JL he also slashed at Darkseid's arm. And the chest and Arm thing didn't have Flash helping in any manner.

Why don't you post these scans and let us see how he pierced Darkseid or you're just bullshitting as always.
quote:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you don't have any proof and made that shit up? Not even surprised TBH.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 03:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I consider it still Metzler given he started that Justice League America volume

Say the same thing about Morrison and JLA. Regardless that looks low for Shaggy and goes to the inconsistent pile.

Hey moron, entire league defeating him isn't a low showing.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 03:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey moron, entire league defeating him isn't a low showing.

Will you stfu and post like you have some type of Common sense to you.

It is a low showing when writers like Morrison suggest that the league could never defeat Shaggy by physical means they'd have to BFR him or find some other means to get rid of him.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 09:02 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

I did. You're still dense.

Why don't you post these scans and let us see how he pierced Darkseid or you're just bullshitting as always.

So you don't have any proof and made that shit up? Not even surprised TBH.

You posted the image yourself are you really that dense, blind and illogical that you can't notice the Crack in Darkseid's chest or the Omega effect leaking out of it...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 09:04 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Will you stfu and post like you have some type of Common sense to you.

It is a low showing when writers like Morrison suggest that the league could never defeat Shaggy by physical means they'd have to BFR him or find some other means to get rid of him.

Where is that suggested?

Hal ****ing Jordan beating him isn't a low showing because it shits on your whole argument. He is Hal Jordan, it's what he does.
You posted the image yourself are you really that dense, blind and illogical that you can't notice the Crack in Darkseid's chest or the Omega effect leaking out of it...

That's neither a crack nor any omega effect leaking. That's just his armor getting impacted by the trident.

He was later shown completely fine.

Try something else moron.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:21 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

It says a lot when established DC fans collectively start kicking another DC fan.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:31 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Gonna need to start pasting this in every thread, it seems:

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, guys? Cut out the personal stuff. All of you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ok

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:11 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Parmaniac
It says a lot when established DC fans collectively start kicking another DC fan.

big grin ...the rage

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:30 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Where is that suggested?

Hal ****ing Jordan beating him isn't a low showing because it shits on your whole argument. He is Hal Jordan, it's what he does.
That's neither a crack nor any omega effect leaking. That's just his armor getting impacted by the trident.

He was later shown completely fine.

Try something else moron.

Weird he was also quite clearly stabbed in the eye and later was shown completely fine...

It's like he exist in some type of fictional platform where stuff like that is possible.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 09:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Weird he was also quite clearly stabbed in the eye and later was shown completely fine...

It's like he exist in some type of fictional platform where stuff like that is possible.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah and even stabbing him in the eye needed momentum from Flash.

But somehow Aquaman stabbed Darkseid in the chest which is not mentioned or shown anywhere except that one panel.

Great way to go Geoff.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah and even stabbing him in the eye needed momentum from Flash.

But somehow Aquaman stabbed Darkseid in the chest which is not mentioned or shown anywhere except that one panel.

Great way to go Geoff.

Are you saying Aquaman couldn't stab him without being launched?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This is a trick question, right?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No; I'm genuinely curious.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:13 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No; I'm genuinely curious.

Its not stated but if it was true, Johns wouldn't have him given momentum by Flash in the first place.

Dude loves Aquaman almost as much as you do!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:44 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Its not stated but if it was true, Johns wouldn't have him given momentum by Flash in the first place.

Dude loves Aquaman almost as much as you do!!!

Not possible.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 04:45 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not possible.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 05:24 AM