KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman (DC Rebirth) vs Superman (Kingdom Come)

Superman (DC Rebirth) vs Superman (Kingdom Come)
Started by: Blockythe1guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, Molly did want to destroy all of the super human's but she made it quite clear that she didn't want to damage the area of the fight. This was stated here...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-015.jpg.html
Yes, carver...I posted this scan above... WITH it's corresponding context.

Again: that was only AFTER Molly's connection to her power source(s) had been severed. Prior to that, it was never so much as alluded to that she was holding back in the slightest... Quite the contrary, in fact. smile

Also, look at your scan, first panel...Batman is obviously standing in the heart of this omni attack...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-006.jpg.html
El.Oh.El. That page...along with the following page...make it clear that Superman was using his body to SHIELD Bruce and Jane from Molly's attack. I posted those scans above as well. smile

Also, Jane survived an attack from a "universal" (no fts) being. Why are you not giving her credit? She was knocked out but she was physically ok afterwards.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-012.jpg.html
Had you actually read the comic, you would know that Jane was injured by the indirect energy-blacklash that resulted from Superman and Molly attacking each other:

(please log in to view the image)

*Jane is the character inside the green box, btw. smile

The same attack that had Superman straining to get up. If this was universal, he'll, solar system; let's bring it down further; planet busting power, she should have been turned to dust. It's like saying since Hercules survived an attack from Galactus, he have star system level durability. This is dumb.
No, carver. You're the only thing that's "dumb" here.

It's one thing to simply lack basic reading/comprehension skills... I can work with legitimate stupidity. But when you start flagrantly lying about the happenings of a comic to try and 'prove' some idiotic 'point' of yours? Yeah, that's just flat-out pathetic.

Let's up this. She used the last bit of energy she had on Bruce.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-018.jpg.html

Threw everything she had at him. Why isn't this a ft for Bruce? Does this at least give him city level durability? Him fighting her is impressive...well, he wasn't fighting at all. He was getting his ass whipped. It impressive but so is this...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...83783-ThorD.jpg
Idiocy. Had you actually READ THE COMIC, you would know that Molly had been severed from her power sources at this point.

...Just stop talking, carver. The iota of e-respect I had for you is wavering heavily at this point.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 26th, 2017 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Stop screwing around, carver. You screw around too much.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

At some point this will turn into Carver claiming that the color on the sun is not right and that the sun is amping Superman or some of his mental gymnastics.

At the end when everything is lost and we are once again laughing at Carver's exepenses he will go and say. "That's it, I am outta here, I am not talking anymore about this topic"

Darksaint and I will be laughing ours asses up and so will be Delta and Abhi while Pr will be banging his head on the keyboard thinking "why Am I such a nice guy with Carver?"

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:24 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Zack M
Stop screwing around, carver. You screw around too much.

Carver is the best thing that has happened to Superman. His arguments just show how desperate the opposition is

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:26 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
At some point this will turn into Carver claiming that the color on the sun is not right and that the sun is amping Superman or some of his mental gymnastics.

At the end when everything is lost and we are once again laughing at Carver's exepenses he will go and say. "That's it, I am outta here, I am not talking anymore about this topic"

Darksaint and I will be laughing ours asses up and so will be Delta and Abhi while Pr will be banging his head on the keyboard thinking "why Am I such a nice guy with Carver?"
Not suprising that all of you laughing boys are superman worshippers. Birds of a feather huh? Lol

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:57 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, guys? Cut out the personal stuff. All of you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by JBL
Not suprising that all of you laughing boys are superman worshippers. Birds of a feather huh? Lol

Well I don't think Darksaint or Galan are superfriends but what ever floats your boat, you have been wrong more than once, one more time wouldn't really matter after all you are used to be wrong in anycase. erm

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 26th, 2017 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:18 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, guys? Cut out the personal stuff. All of you.

That's it, I'm done with this. I'm putting GalGadot007 on ignore.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 06:08 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Superman's performance against Molly is tough to quantify. That said, it's clearly a good showing for Superman in that they have (as is often done) separated Superman from the other heroes and he's clearly being treated as the most powerful hero around. That said, the degree of separation from him and say Wonder Woman, the next most powerful hero in the JLA, is also hard to quantify.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 09:29 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Am sure there are examples, but what jumps at me is Vandal Savage's assessment that Supes was THE MvP for him.

Completely unambiguous there.

Where some people try to down play, however, is that in fact, there is no difference in power levels, or that in fact, WW is the MVP.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 09:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I get a rush debating against you galan. Prepare yourself. Finishing up my coffee.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 10:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Kinda cute.

This must be how Taskmaster felt with Thor.

(please log in to view the image)]

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 11:11 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

laughing out loud "debate" more like massacre.

The punching bag of KMC debates.

I will laugh my ass off today

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 11:19 AM
DarkSaint85

That is a long ass cup of coffee.
Carver, hello!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 12:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

He probably drown himself in it, so he doesn't have to face Galan or Logic or facts.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 12:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 12:42 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, carver...I posted this scan above... WITH it's corresponding context.

Again: that was only AFTER Molly's connection to her power source(s) had been severed. Prior to that, it was never so much as alluded to that she was holding back in the slightest... Quite the contrary, in fact. smile

El.Oh.El. That page...along with the following page...make it clear that Superman was using his body to SHIELD Bruce and Jane from Molly's attack. I posted those scans above as well. smile

Had you actually read the comic, you would know that Jane was injured by the indirect energy-blacklash that resulted from Superman and Molly attacking each other:

*Jane is the character inside the green box, btw. smile

No, carver. You're the only thing that's "dumb" here.

It's one thing to simply lack basic reading/comprehension skills... I can work with legitimate stupidity. But when you start flagrantly lying about the happenings of a comic to try and 'prove' some idiotic 'point' of yours? Yeah, that's just flat-out pathetic.

Idiocy. Had you actually READ THE COMIC, you would know that Molly had been severed from her power sources at this point.

...Just stop talking, carver. The iota of e-respect I had for you is wavering heavily at this point.

Your post doesnt make sense. If her connection was on or off, it was still made aware she didn't want to mess up the area with her power. What does her connection have to do with anything? She didn't even try to stop superman from attacking the hull because of fear of damaging anything.

Lol...use his body as a shield?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-006.jpg.html

Look at the scan again. Second panel on the right. Bruce is OBVIOUSLY being pushed back and you can OBVIOUSLY see her power going through his cape. Obviously. He was feeling the attack. Universal durability for the win.

Ok, now you're trolling. Look at the last panel. The energy/OMNI attack is PINK. That's the energy she was hit by. The same energy that damaged Superman.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-007.jpg.html

How do we know it was her energy? Because the next time we see Superman, he is damaged and barely able to crawl.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/34...19-012.jpg.html

I guess he hurt himself as well. So 1. We see her energy consuming both Superman and Jane. 2. We see Superman struggling to get up and Jane knocked out. You're basically saying Superman damaged himself.

Answer this, before obtaining that power, what abilities did Molly have? I'm asking you this because if she didn't have anything, that means she bit Bruce with stored power she had in her. The same freaking power she used against Superman. Being cut off doesn't mean she loss the power she had which means Bruce was hit with that Universal power you keep bringing up.

Lol...your insults does nothing Gal. It's wasting typing space.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Looking back at this scan...

It doesn't even look like Jane being in the air had anything to do with Superman. Seems like both Batman and Jane took to the air when Superman started heat visioning. Also, first panel, Jane is showing Universal energy bouncing off her suit.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 02:46 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Looking back at this scan...

It doesn't even look like Jane being in the air had anything to do with Superman. Seems like both Batman and Jane took to the air when Superman started heat visioning. Also, first panel, Jane is showing Universal energy bouncing off her suit.
Very well put Carver. Your Opponent is trying to twist the scans to suit his false beliefs and his laughing cheerleaders should now go into a corner with the proverbial pointed hat on their heads. Looks like YOU Massacred this day. Good Job. JBL is pleased, very pleased.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:01 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
carver is taking loses left and right hes a glutton for punishment

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:42 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote