KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I finger banged this guy at the gym yesterday

I finger banged this guy at the gym yesterday
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Megan Fox

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 03:23 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ooh, she's pretty, though everyone'll say 'she cant act', she's quite adequate at what she does.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 07:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No one can top Tom's Loki, so they won't have to try if they do a female version, the way to go would be to surround her with actual good actors, a decent script, and emphasize Loki's sorcery more, maybe throw in Amora for a Thelma and Louise Do Asgard kind of vibe.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 08:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

All good ideas for the MCUs next phase, when they start recasting roles!

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 09:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The 4th wave is going to either be so awesome it will give DC a stroke, or fail so hard it might kill the genre for a while.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 09:34 PM
riv6672

I'm thinking stroke. yes

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 10:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Considering DC has consistently put out grade A drek, literally anything is better.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 03:09 AM
riv6672

I like the DC movies, mostly.
MoS was good, but i didnt agree with the darker portrayal. Supes is a beacon of hope.
BvS was pretty awesome, in seeing the Trinity onscreen; Batman was on point (screw you, Bale), WW was beautiful and came across as a warrior.
Again, didnt agree with the Superman dark theme, though.
Suicide Squad was hella fun, but wouldve been better with more time added/better editing.

What can i say, i'm an easy sell. stick out tongue

Old Post May 4th, 2017 04:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'd post the problems I have with those movies but I won't because life is too short.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 10:02 AM
riv6672

Thats fair.
Like i said, my Superman is about hope, not darkness. Thats my biggest gripe.

Old Post May 6th, 2017 11:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's a quality gripe, Snyder really dropped the ball with Superman and I can't wait til they get someone in there that appreciates the character.

Old Post May 6th, 2017 12:11 PM
riv6672

Me too.
I know he'll be resurrected, hopefully with a brighter attitude.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 04:10 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

At this point if he stayed dead for the current DCU wave I wouldn't pitch a fit.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 11:36 PM
riv6672

I like that he's not in the JL movie, it'll let the other characters shine.

Old Post May 11th, 2017 04:14 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm not sure Superman should be in a live action movie, maybe keep him in the DC Animated universe where he's had the most success.

Old Post May 11th, 2017 03:23 PM
riv6672

Oh thats never gonna happen.
I got ONE word for you:
Cash.
Cow.

Old Post May 14th, 2017 10:34 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Oh sure just like how they make 20 Batman movies

Old Post May 14th, 2017 11:41 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nevermind that there are other heroes in DC, who'd want to see them?!

Old Post May 14th, 2017 11:42 AM
riv6672

-raises hand-

Old Post May 20th, 2017 10:28 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Like to see several more heroes added to the Justice League...
Green Lantern
Firestorm
Shazam
Black Canary
and Martian Manhunter the founding member for fcks sake!

Old Post May 20th, 2017 11:10 AM