KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan runs the Anakin Gauntlet

Revan runs the Anakin Gauntlet
Started by: UCanShootMyNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UCanShootMyNova

Freshest just got roasted son.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:55 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I agree. Because you said it.

#Converted.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:56 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Good work Mason.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:56 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Revan vs Obi-Wan, Syn? I'm thinking Revan just because he's Revan.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I agree. Because you said it.
And Anakin getting stomped on by Dooku is any better? Dialogue in the expansion also makes note that the strike teams were having great difficulty in overcoming Revan.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:58 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Revan vs Obi-Wan, Syn? I'm thinking Revan just because he's Revan.

Same.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:58 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by darthbane77
And Anakin getting stomped on by Dooku is any better? Dialogue in the expansion also makes note that the strike teams were having great difficulty in overcoming Revan.

Oh, you don't have to make arguments for your point to me. That would take actual effort. I think people saying Revan was tough is enough to show him to be above people. This is why I place random Dark Council members on the same tier as Yoda. You might remember he too was difficult to fight. Of course Yoda did lose to Sidious, so who can he really beat?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:00 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

The idea that any version of Anakin is above SoR or Reborn Revan is insane, lmao. Given that Anakin has no displays of power even remotely suggesting it, save for amped showings.

power scaling/ objective statements>how impressive you think someone's showings are.

Anakin is a yoda/sids level fighter

Revan is greatly inferior to an inferior of both yoda/sids

This isn't hard, revan isn't clearing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Oh, you don't have to make arguments for your point to me. That would take actual effort. I think people saying Revan was tough is enough to show him to be above people. This is why I place random Dark Council members on the same tier as Yoda. You might remember he too was difficult to fight. Of course Yoda did lose to Sidious, so who can he really beat?

(please log in to view the image)

darthbane77

Not sure if you're trolling, or just being stupid.

Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
power scaling/ objective statements>how impressive you think someone's showings are.

Anakin is a yoda/sids level fighter

Revan is greatly inferior to an inferior of both yoda/sids

This isn't hard, revan isn't clearing

Oh shit boys. We've got a challenger.

Prepare to be #Converted

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:02 PM
UCanShootMyNova

DB puttin' on the smackdown.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:02 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Whichever one you think. That's basically an endorsement from God, Odin, Zeus, and the authors of TOR as far as we're concerned.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:04 PM
darthbane77

Whichever one you think. That's basically an endorsement from God, Odin, Zeus, and the authors of TOR as far as we're concerned.
What exactly has Anakin ever done, barring on Mortis, that suggests he's above or even equal to, either of Revan's strongest versions?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:06 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

What exactly has Revan ever done, even on Yavin, to suggest he's above or even equal to Anakin's weakest versions?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:09 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

What exactly has Anakin ever done, barring on Mortis, that suggests he's above or even equal to, either of Revan's strongest versions?

What has revan ever done? Clearly the strike team he faced was collectively comparative fodder given their combined efforts barely being enough to take an opponent who thanks to scaling and objective statements is vastly inferior to sidious/yoda level combatants.

So Revan losing to fodder hardly justifies him being above anakin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

That's a good point Rocky.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:11 PM
slayne
Revanite

Kbro's lowballing truly is magnificent.

Last edited by slayne on Apr 29th, 2017 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 11:12 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

What exactly has Revan ever done, even on Yavin, to suggest he's above or even equal to Anakin's weakest versions?

thumb up TPM Anakin would give revan a helluva fight

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Clearly the strike team he faced was collectively comparative fodder given their combined efforts barely being enough to take an opponent who thanks to scaling and objective statements is vastly inferior to sidious/yoda level combatants.

In all of my years of debating, I've never seen such blatant circular logic.

Revan's performance against the strike team is not impressive because the strike team was not impressive, since they were unable to beat Revan quickly!

LMFAO.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote