KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Weakest Comic Character that can solo DBS

Weakest Comic Character that can solo DBS
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tondemonai

What are your thoughts on the weakest that can do it Skillz?

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 02:19 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Purple Man.

Half a day spent on pre fight jibber jabber is practically part of their power set.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 02:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Karate Kid.

thumb up

From Marvel it would be Xavier.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 12:43 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Tondemonai
What are your thoughts on the weakest that can do it Skillz?

Like I said, I think Classic IG Thanos could do it.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 25th, 2017 02:59 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

A telepath. Otherwise, it's hard to say because Zeno is an undefined element; if he was taken out of the picture, I'd say there's a lot of characters who could do it.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 03:54 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
A telepath. Otherwise, it's hard to say because Zeno is an undefined element; if he was taken out of the picture, I'd say there's a lot of characters who could do it.

I mean, even with Zen-Oh in the picture, there's plenty of characters who could do it. And what do you mean by telepath?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Surely a cuck like Palpatine isn't capable of neutralizing the DB cast.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 04:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Palpatine could totally dun moch Zeno into destroying the multiverse. He wouldn't really be able to proceed from there, though...

Old Post May 25th, 2017 04:33 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I agree with the Dun Moch part, but could he even reach Zen-Oh to Dun Moch him in the first place before getting erased by someone else?

Old Post May 25th, 2017 11:57 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Self-Force Storm to Zeno's palace?

Old Post May 25th, 2017 12:50 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Daishinkan/Zen-Ohs guards wouldn't erase him? And I'm not sure it's even possible for Sidious to do that.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 03:07 PM
Inedian

Classic IG could do it. Anyway, only Zeno is relevant against Classic IG, others are irrelevant.

Last edited by Inedian on May 25th, 2017 at 04:40 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2017 04:35 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Goku speed blitz Classic IG Thanos snatching the gauntlet off of his hand. He does this before he gets the chance to react.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2017 08:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Like Eternity, LT, Galactus, the Celestials, Death, etc were able to do? Goku gets erased with a thought.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 11:17 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Zeno is at least a casual universe buster and tanked the same blast casually.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 08:48 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Honestly, the silver surfer almost snatched the IG off of Thanos. If the fight starts with Jiren in a position to do the same, he could certainly succeed where Silver Surfer failed.

Weakest character I could see pulling this off would be maybe like Lucifer Morningstar, or Mr. Myx. Someone uber powerful that won't really be affected by getting caught off-guard by universal-multiversal power.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:53 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly, the silver surfer almost snatched the IG off of Thanos. If the fight starts with Jiren in a position to do the same, he could certainly succeed where Silver Surfer failed.

Weakest character I could see pulling this off would be maybe like Lucifer Morningstar, or Mr. Myx. Someone uber powerful that won't really be affected by getting caught off-guard by universal-multiversal power.

Was that not early on, when Thanos had just gotten the Gauntlet? We know from Gamora's experience with the Gauntlet that the IG doesn't instantly grant the wielder full mastery of the power of the Gauntlet. Thanos grew more powerful and masterful with the Gauntlet over time, till he reached a point where he shrugged off assaults on a conceptual level, and chained away Chaos/Order/Galactus/OAA/Death like it was nothing. I don't see Jiren snatching the Gauntlet off of Thanos unless he lets it happen.

I'm still gonna go with IG Thanos. If Zen-Oh doesn't stand a chance in hell at overpowering Thanos, then the rest of DBS surely doesn't. Lucifer and Mxy are probably overkill.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:51 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly, the silver surfer almost snatched the IG off of Thanos.
That is ONLY because Thanos got cocky and purposefully turned off ALL sensory input from the gems during that portion of the battle. IOW, he wasn't using the gems' omniscience(or whathaveyou) to foresee Surfer's attack:
https://i.imgur.com/KCYi32w.jpg

With said input active, however, even the great cosmic beings of the Marvel universe(ie. Eternity, Galactus, the Celestials, Order & Chaos, etc. etc.) were beaten with mere gestures.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:18 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, there we have it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:21 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Was that not early on, when Thanos had just gotten the Gauntlet? We know from Gamora's experience with the Gauntlet that the IG doesn't instantly grant the wielder full mastery of the power of the Gauntlet. Thanos grew more powerful and masterful with the Gauntlet over time, till he reached a point where he shrugged off assaults on a conceptual level, and chained away Chaos/Order/Galactus/OAA/Death like it was nothing. I don't see Jiren snatching the Gauntlet off of Thanos unless he lets it happen.

I'm still gonna go with IG Thanos. If Zen-Oh doesn't stand a chance in hell at overpowering Thanos, then the rest of DBS surely doesn't. Lucifer and Mxy are probably overkill.

Yeah, but Silver Surfer is on a level far below Jiren. I'm saying Thanos would have to be caught off guard, but I can see Jiren pulling that off. I'm not sure about anyone else though, at least from DBS.

Also, are you saying "OAA" as in the "One above all"? I don't recall anyone ever doing something like that to him, lol. If that happened, I'm kind of shocked.

Regardless, I can definitely see Jiren snatching it off of him before Thanos could react. There have been some ridiculous speed feats in DBS from characters slower/weaker than Jiren.

Yeah, Lucifer and Myx are overkill for sure, but I don't really know many characters below that level that could take on all of DBS, lol.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:23 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

By One Above All, I'm referring to the Celestial, my bad.

And as Galan noted, Thanos' omniscience and what not would prevent him from being caught off guard. Thanos' only way to lose is if he gets cocky.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:24 AM