KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist Vs Blob

Iron Fist Vs Blob
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Hard to see the images

They are called thumbnails.

Click on them, for fuck's sake.

Anyway, yeah, his head is his weak point, less fat there:

- https://static.comicvine.com/upload...ranger228rs.jpg

- http://68.media.tumblr.com/ba5174a3...m5qqo7_1280.jpg

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Doesn't work with this phone. It's an old clunker I've been too cheap/lazy to replace (The only thing holding it together is this ballistic case I keep it in. Can see the visable parts of the phone's metal siding is all rusting.. smile )

And nice scans. Forgot about that scene. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:32 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It's looking like Danny's not hurting Blob's mid section, that's for sure. (Unless his "magic" bypasses Blob's mutant power, like Junzo Muto's did to Speedball's kinetic field.. But that's a long stretch )

So, what about his head? Eyes, ears, throat? It's how Danny fought Wrecking Crew, so not exactly unlikely..

And stopping Colossus's punch is one thing, doing that to a nimble, agile opponent is another..

Agree, in that everyone's showing power, and IF brings skill to the table.
Not sure if thats enough, but IFs not just a brawler.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's an old clunker I've been too cheap/lazy to replace

I had the exact same problem. You know what worked for me?

Got so fucking drunk, I lost my phone... and my glasses laughing out loud Left me with no other choice but to replace those.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Idunno if that's completely true.

He fought Strong guy pretty evenly until the latter got amped from kinetic energy. He used some of it to stop a jumbo jet from crashing into a building yet he retained some of that added power to his already just under Thing level of strength for round 2:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

The explosion took them both down more than anything

Last edited by psycho gundam on May 9th, 2017 at 10:05 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2017 09:59 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Iron Fist wins if he manages to avoid being grabbed or hit. This could go either way though. My first thought was what others suggested earlier, Blob's face can be exploited. This isn't really about whether or not the Blob is stronger than Colossus, or the Hulk. He's physically stronger in many ways than Iron Fist is. Danny could be in trouble here but my bet would be on him taking this due to his superior fighting ability, intelligence, and agility.

You know what I think would be a good fight? E. Honda, and Ken vs Blob, and Iron Fist.

Last edited by Stoic on May 9th, 2017 at 10:16 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2017 10:12 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Stoic

You know what I think would be a good fight? E. Honda, and Ken vs Blob, and Iron Fist.

Probably would lean towards E Honda and Ken.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 10:52 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

He's been punched on the back of his head repeatedly by a pissed Grey Hulk and was just fine.
(please log in to view the image)

He was punched in the face by a pissed off Grey Hulk and he was just fine.

This is an example of Street level PIS unless you believe a human being with a stick hits harder than a pissed off Grey Hulk. It's like the time DD KOed Tombstone with a sledgehammer yet this guy took Spiderman's best shots and didnt' even flinch.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 10:53 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vanguard
Probably would lean towards E Honda and Ken.

Now I want to play Marvel vs Capcom 3, but Blob's not in it.

Who would be a good substitute?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 10:55 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Maybe the big Russian guy. Zangief was his name I think.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 10:59 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Originally posted by psycho gundam

whistle

I seem to remember in this issue that the Hulk was punching Blob repeatedly in the face, and he basically just laughed it off.

I dont see Iron Fist, even while using the iron fist, doing any real damage to Blob here.

Actually, you can see that here on the second page, towards the bottom:

http://s16.postimg.org/unfowktgl/Hu...el_Fanfare7.jpg

Old Post May 10th, 2017 07:45 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Rufus.

Old Post May 10th, 2017 08:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I see that in Blob's encounter with Hulk, Blob had the good sense to don a pair of indestructible purple briefs. Good for him. I wonder if he, Fin Fang Foom and Hulk all shop at the same outlet.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 11th, 2017 03:05 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Post maverick vs blob

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 11th, 2017 05:03 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Mindship
I see that in Blob's encounter with Hulk, Blob had the good sense to don a pair of indestructible purple briefs. Good for him. I wonder if he, Fin Fang Foom and Hulk all shop at the same outlet.

Unstable molecules. Reed makes a fortune with that stuff.

Old Post May 11th, 2017 09:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by DTM
I seem to remember in this issue that the Hulk was punching Blob repeatedly in the face, and he basically just laughed it off.

I dont see Iron Fist, even while using the iron fist, doing any real damage to Blob here.

Actually, you can see that here on the second page, towards the bottom:

http://s16.postimg.org/unfowktgl/Hu...el_Fanfare7.jpg
That was blob's best showing to date but in that fight, every time Hulk got mad Blob got humbled. The part I showed was that last punch of the fight and that was with Blob bracing with his gravity powers and in the most thick part of his body yet it was still not enough to remain conscious panels later

Old Post May 11th, 2017 10:45 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
That was blob's best showing to date but in that fight, every time Hulk got mad Blob got humbled. The part I showed was that last punch of the fight and that was with Blob bracing with his gravity powers and in the most thick part of his body yet it was still not enough to remain conscious panels later

thumb up

I could scan dump some of Danny's better feats like the Wrecking Crew fights, Iron Man, War Machine and such.. Not sure if there's much point though.

I mean, yeah, part of it is I'm just lazy, but there's also the fact Iron Fist's feats have been posted so often, everyone's probably seen them a hundred times by now. I probably won't change anyones minds at this point. smile

I will ask though, if Blob is as durable as a Fixit or even a Ben Grimm on average. Because feats work both ways.. You could spin anything to say "Hulk can't hurt him" vs "Hulks hurt better".

Which applies to any character, of course, including Danny.

Old Post May 11th, 2017 10:56 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Well, that was Blob actually hitting his limit but then you work backwards to see how powerful the Iron fist punch stacks up to a Hulk punch. Hulk's simply fought 90% of Marvel characters so it's easy to find feats

Iron fist has that bullet train punch feat under his belt

Last edited by psycho gundam on May 11th, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2017 11:03 PM
Mindset

IF hits harder than Hulk.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 11th, 2017 11:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post May 11th, 2017 11:23 PM