KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Movie/TV Team Builder Game

Movie/TV Team Builder Game
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Lets make a live action Champions.

(please log in to view the image)

The leader should be a big strong guy, but not someone you'd peg as a team leader (like Herc, a team player, even comedy relief, but no one expected him to have his own team book).

The woman should be a femme fatale. Someone in the spy game or related field that can kick ass.

A buddy team, or two characters from the same source material. Lotsa leeway on powers and such. Whatever you think fits. I have no idea yet what i'm going with.

A spooky character that makes you go 'huh?' For being on a team.

Not my best idea, but i havent contributed one in a while.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 06:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

My bad, usual stips. No Marvel/DC.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 09:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hercules: David Dunn (Unbreakable) superhuman levels of strength, stamina, and invulnerability. The very definition of the reluctant hero, doubt anyone would guess He'd get his own comic much less lead this team.
Black Widow: Agent 99 (Get Smart 2008) superspy chick with lots of gadgets and guns. Extremely dangerous.
Ghost Rider: Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer) Very charming and horny, he wants very much to try being a superhero after a successful run as a police investigator assistant.
Iceman: Phoebe Thunderman (The Thudermans) A telekinetic teen with freeze breath and other powers, David who's still figuring out what he can do has to mentor her and her brother too.
Angel: Billy Thunderman (The Thundermans) A speedster with heat vision, tags along with his big sis because he's bored.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 11:23 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hey thats really nice!
Didnt think you watched XD shows, either. Great build, bro. thumb up

Mine turned out spae-y but not on purpose. Once i made my first pick, it just fell into place that way.
I gave myself extra points, since the Johnny Jaqobis actor's twin brother played Iceman (the character he's basically subbing for here) in the X Men movies!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 10:29 PM
riv6672

The big, strong guy:
JAYNE COBB-Firefly
On a crew with Mal Reynolds, Zoe Washburn, and even Shepherd Book, Jayne gets lost in the shuffle. He's just the big guy, occasional comedy relief, and not someone you'd think would lead his own team. But he's got the tools.

The femme fatale:
MELINA [redacted]-Total Recall
Total recall? More like total hottie. Versed in espionage, weapons, h2h, kicking corporate and mutant ass. A well rounded, space faring spy.

The two guys from one movie/show:
D'AVIN & JOHNNY JAQOBIS- Killjoys
Older brother D'avin is a battle hardened Soldier with low level psychic powers from having been linked to an alien hive mind.
Younger brother Johnny is a tech savvy self described super nerd who will also shoot you in the face if needed.

Spooky character doesnt seem right on a team:
RO-MAN-Robot Monster
Not so much spooky as other worldly; an alien gorilla with a mechanical head who was intent on wiping out all humans until it fell in love with an Earth girl.
No one is quite sure what motivates it now.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 10:29 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You used the gorilla with the mechanical head...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 03:25 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Flaming skull...mechanical head. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 04:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Challenge: The unUsual Suspects

Concept: At the docks in a certain city a group of "strange" people gathered to steal a certain item from the hold of a cargo ship. Police intel is hazy on what exactly the item was because they blew the ship and most of the docks to hell. Fortunately there were not many caualties, reports say 30-35 employees of a certain businessman who is an alleged dealer in illegal merchadise met their bitter end. Your job Detective, is to question some of these "unusual" people we've rounded up who were reportedly seen in the areas at the time. Find out what was stolen and who set this all up.

The Rules: Assemble a group of 8 suspects to question from live action movies & TV, no Marvel/DC.
6 males and 2 females because we are equal opportunity interrogators.
Each suspect must have an unusual physical feature, OR a strange ability.

The Twist: They don't all have to be criminals or evil but 1 of them will be a disguised Keyser Söze, it's up to you who that is.
But don't say who it is, let's guess.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:02 PM
riv6672

A guessing game!
I'm down w. that...:

Nicky Morningstar-Little Nicky
Deformity-hit in the face with a shovel. Never recovered.

Shifty character that hangs around the west village, supposedly helping the homeless.

Hatchet Face-Cry Baby
Deformity-beaten with the whole damn ugly tree.

Owns a biker bar near the docks known for various criminal activities.

Edward-Edward Scissorhands
Deformity-no actual hands, instead scissors of varying size.

Hair stylist at neighborhood salon, suspected in several murders circa 1990.

Zeus-No Holds Barred
Deformity-wonky ass eyeball.

Former bare nuckle brawler, now runs an illegal floating fight club.

Mr. Glass-Unbreakable
Deformity-body prone to insane damage. That fro.

Comicbook shop owner, arrested for several acts of domestic terrorism. Freed on a technicality.

Vincent-Beauty & The Beast
Deformity-born with feline features and attributes.

Homeless man living in the sewers in and around the city.

Marilyn Munster-The Munsters
Deformity-hideously ugly (by monster standards).

Social worker known to police for interacting with various criminal elements while while doing her job.

Ballchinian-MiBII
Deformity-he has balls. For a chin. Balls!

Alien, muscle for hire, works as an enforcer for the highest bidder.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:30 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Mr. Glass is Kesyer Soze!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 10:36 AM
riv6672

Negative, Ghost Rider!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:05 PM
riv6672

Hey Nuke, for my own fun, i'm doing a fantasy/sword & sorcery and a western version of the Champions team (big guy, femme, two guys, spooky guy), but on both, cant come up w. a good spooky.
Any suggestions?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:15 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Western: Bobo Del Rey (Wynonna Earp) technically he's from the old west.

Fantasy: Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) fits the genre to a certain degree.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:17 PM
riv6672

Bobo might could work, danka!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 05:09 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Challenge: Judgement Day

Concept: The day has come we all feared, Dredd and all the Judges have been killed. Now Mega City One is defenseless, the call has gone out to the Multiverse for Law Enforcement Officers to become a Judge in the most brutally violent war zone of a city ever conceived. The gangs have united and are more dangerous and insane than ever. Mutants have invaded from the Badland, the citizens are terrified and under extreme duress. Quickly Judges, bring the Law down upon these maniacs with all due haste!

Rules: Choose 12 Movie/TV characters to become the new Judges.
With the extreme danger level the Marvel/DC rule has been suspended.
However, no one with powers above Spiderman may be a Judge.
All characters must be either current or former Law Enforcement Officers.
Must include at least 4 females.

Are you ready rookie?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:20 AM
riv6672

Dragon

Jonah Hex

Kung Fury

Sarah Pezzini

Jamie Sommers

Carrie Wells

Maria Hill

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 09:47 AM
riv6672

Inspector Clouseau

Steve Austin

Michael Knight

Frank Murphy

Stringfellow Hawke

Max Dire

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:02 AM
riv6672

I deliberately didnt use Robocop. stick out tongue

Not my best work at all, but spent most of last night recasting Spaceballs before i logged on, and still gotta hit the OTF.

You never did an unusual suspects though. Boo!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:05 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nick Angel (Hot Fuzz) A by the book super cop, he is the Law.
Matt Parkman (Heroes) A telepathic cop might just even the odds.
Lorraine Broughton (Atomic Blonde) What if MI:6 had a female Jason Bourne.
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith) Always down for some aggressive negotiations.
Worf Son of Mogh (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) Starfleet's toughest tactical officer.
Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead) need a brutal cop for a brutal city.
Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat: Annihilation) tough martial arts special forces cop.
Cordell Walker (Walker Texas Ranger) One Riot One Ranger
Sam Francisco (Alien Nation) Super tough by the book alien cop.
Maggie Chen (The Expendables) CIA codebreaker and legbreaker.
Nick Knight (Forever Knight) the best Vampire cop ever keeps the night safe from evil.
Keira Cameron (Continuum) badass time cop with future techsuit & martial arts.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 11:47 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I deliberately didnt use Robocop. stick out tongue

Not my best work at all, but spent most of last night recasting Spaceballs before i logged on, and still gotta hit the OTF.

You never did an unusual suspects though. Boo!

I didn't use Robocop either, I figured they'd have him stripped on blocks in a day.

I did 2 unusual suspect versions and didn't like either one, still working on it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 11:51 AM