KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathseed Sentry Vs Kal Kent

Deathseed Sentry Vs Kal Kent
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Here’s a list of my Sentry threads, RW.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A145964

Prove what a fanboy you arent, by Bumping rveryone of them to argue w. me.

I dare you. smile

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Here’s a list of my Sentry threads, RW.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A145964

Prove what a fanboy you arent, by Bumping rveryone of them to argue w. me.

I dare you. smile

Your poor attempt at flame / baiting me multiple time has been reported to the authorities in this site.

You keep avoiding the topic and poorly try to antagonize me in every thread.

That's a childish and immature behaviour as well as calling me a fanboy when you are failling to prove your "because you said so".

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:39 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Kal, definitely.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Your poor attempt at flame / baiting me multiple time has been reported to the authorities in this site.

You keep avoiding the topic and poorly try to antagonize me in every thread.

That's a childish and immature behaviour as well as calling me a fanboy when you are failling to prove your "because you said so".

You’re the one who Bumped this thread, RW, specifically to argue w. me, and in general, so, report what you ferl you need to.

You dont own the Sentry character, and you cant control the outcome of threads he’s in.

Your entire debate style concerning him is saying he thinks any opponent out if existence, then becoming verbally abusive for multiple pages, when ppl disagree, and/or make fun of you for doing it all the time.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:47 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You’re the one who Bumped this thread, RW, specifically to argue w. me, and in general, so, report what you ferl you need to.

You dont own the Sentry character, and you cant control the outcome of threads he’s in.

Your entire debate style concerning him is saying he thinks any opponent out if existence, then becoming verbally abusive for multiple pages, when ppl disagree, and/or make fun of you for doing it all the time.

I'm specifically following the rules of the battle forum concerning the characters fighting at the best of their abilities with is reinforced by the fact that Sentry's best ability just needs a thought for him to win.

I bumped this thread because it proves once more, what I humorously said in the other thrad, that even after one year passing, nobody will post a single feat for Kal Kent to counter Sentry's ability.

I am not the one verbally abusive here, you are the one calling me "rampant fanboy" and calling me out in every thread without nothing to back-up your claims for the character you are "defending" to win.

I have no reasons to change my debating style because so far, Sentry owns the ability and it will not disappear because you don't want him to use it.

You should work harder on your debating skills rather than trying to make me upset.

So far neither of both are woriking and you are just trolling the threads...

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:54 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Sure thing, RW.
Thanks for not thinking me out of existence.

I’m about to do it to you, though.
Why?
Because i can post w. Just about anyone, as long as they're entertaining.
You arent entertaining, you’re pathetic.
I can literally imagine rage tears in your eyes as you post.

There’s already a serious lack of fun threads to reply to lately, i’m not playing audience to your tantrums just to kill time, though, i’m just not that bored.

On ignore you go.

Feel free to reply, as i wont see it.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:01 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Kal oneshots Sentry.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure thing, RW.
Thanks for not thinking me out of existence.

I’m about to do it to you, though.
Why?
Because i can post w. Just about anyone, as long as they're entertaining.
You arent entertaining, you’re pathetic.
I can literally imagine rage tears in your eyes as you post.

There’s already a serious lack of fun threads to reply to lately, i’m not playing audience to your tantrums just to kill time, though, i’m just not that bored.

On ignore you go.

Feel free to reply, as i wont see it.

Thanks for showing more of your true colours to everyone.

Thanks for putting me on ignore, that's akin a RAGEQUIT in a game you can't beat against the computer on easy mode and shows the rage tears in your eyes you are talking about.

Thanks for calling me pathetic (yes that's an insult) because you are butthurted by the fact you can't fulfill the burden of proof for a fictional characters on an obscure battle forum in an unknow place on the internet.

Thanks for recognizing that you are throwing tantrums against me all the time and have full time to waste answering to me.

Thanks for showing that you can't keep-up in a basic debate with something as basic as providing a scan to backup your claims.

You are the real MVP riv6672.

Sentry wins on an efforltless whim until proven otherwise.

Have a good day riv6672.

laughing

Rolling on the floor laughiiiiing laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:11 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal oneshots Sentry.

It cant possibly be that easy (for either character), i dont think.
I imagine they’d destroy everything within a thousand miles wailing on each other.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:17 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper

Kal ends like Molecule Man in this page and having "superman" as a nickname is far from being a guaranteed victory...

(please log in to view the image) tg

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:19 AM
Senor Cage

It would probably take 20 sentrys to beat Kal.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Zack M
It would probably take 20 sentrys to beat Kal.

How do you figure? From where I'm standing, Kal would not be able to stop Sentry. And then there's the fact that he can disperse Kal on a molecular level, unless we're going to blatantly ignore what Sentry did to the Molecule Man and what he immediately said about his discovery concerning his powers. I actually think that it would be more likely that 20 Kal's would be unable to stop Sentry.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
How do you figure? From where I'm standing, Kal would not be able to stop Sentry. And then there's the fact that he can disperse Kal on a molecular level, unless we're going to blatantly ignore what Sentry did to the Molecule Man and what he immediately said about his discovery concerning his powers. I actually think that it would be more likely that 20 Kal's would be unable to stop Sentry.

They aren't figuring anything.

They are cheerleading for *insert superman character here* and wilfully ignoring the ability of the other character like they are 5 years old. XD

Hilarious.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:29 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry actually have a recent universal feat

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:28 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That's it?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:36 AM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange goes to asgard, and becomes god of magic, he then starts transmitting entire realms and dimensions, probilem is for every magic action taken there's a consequence of same level

https://postimg.cc/image/ehg3jkqi3/fe5dfe01/

Sentry has used his body to take the consequences, he does it comfortably

https://postimg.cc/image/i1219gdt7/66778d80/

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:38 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

KAL has Imp blood.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:40 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Strange goes to asgard, and becomes god of magic, he then starts transmitting entire realms and dimensions, probilem is for every magic action taken there's a consequence of same level

https://postimg.cc/image/ehg3jkqi3/fe5dfe01/

Sentry has used his body to take the consequences, he does it comfortably

https://postimg.cc/image/i1219gdt7/66778d80/

i really liked that scene, alot of power was being tossed around, plus sentrys casualness and the fact that loki was keeping up spoke volumes...good book

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:43 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Zack M
KAL has Imp blood.

Has that ever been explored? I mean, if you’re gonna have blood that seems pretty good blood to have.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:02 AM
carver9

Sentry rips his molecules apart.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote