KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Month of Return to Allah

Month of Return to Allah
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

thank you brother claraalbert

\\\

\\\\
Jesus Christ peace and blessings be upon him has gone to allah

Finished work assigned to him

so
Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

This Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

the names of the prophet muhammad

Comforter,Advocate

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(and will remind you of everything I have said to you. )

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so

And does sins against the Ten Commandments
And do not care about that so this basically thing in his life

==
احمد ديدات - ماذا يقول يسوع عن محمد؟

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2ce3uoIxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_PyXuudEg

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) - سورة العلق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.
96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
96:4

Who taught by the pen -
96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.

\\

Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians
But
Regrettably

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,
Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far
Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivLQeJ8_eU

Sunan Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4310:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (pbuh) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (pbuh). He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognize him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizya. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
\\\\\

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 12:21 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He won't return

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 04:18 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

The Prophet demonstrated to his people how this world is less important than the next, and how the body is less important than the soul. In fasting, the Prophet taught them step by step how to ignore the physical demands so that the spirit reigns supreme.

Abandoning food, drink, and sex was only a prelude to the next stage of greater significance: of conquering avidity and cupidity, lust and licentiousness; of liberating one’s mind from flights of passion and fits of temper. Indeed the Prophet said: “The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Also about the effect of fasting on one’s behaviour, the Prophet said, “Fasting is a shield, so the one who fasts should avoid obscene speech and ignorant behaviour. If someone abuses him or starts to fight with him, he should reply by saying: ‘I am fasting. I am fasting’.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The core of fasting according to the Prophet was one’s willingness not merely to give up self-indulgence, but to feel the need of one’s brother as one’s own. And no one was more kind-hearted and generous than the Messenger of God; and his generosity reached its peak in Ramadan. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The Prophet stressed on the importance of treating people nicely when he said: “Make things easy for people and do not make them difficult, and cheer people up and do not drive them away.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

He also said: “The most beloved of actions to God Almighty, is making another Muslim happy, removing a hardship that has befallen him, paying off a debt of his or ridding him of hunger. It is more beloved to me indeed that I walk with my Muslim brother to see to a need of his than secluding oneself in a mosque for a month…” (Tabarani)

The heart of one who sincerely fasts is open to the contemplation of the magnificence of the countless bounties of God. That is why the Prophet asked his followers to avoid gluttony: “The food of two people is enough for three, and the food of three people is enough for four.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Bilal Philips - Ramadan is A Secret Between You and Allah ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KTxQjQZqM

Ramadan And Social Media ᴴᴰ #RamadanPicks Sheikh ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sch7xh778qo

Old Post May 15th, 2018 11:30 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He won't return

big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2018 01:10 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Allah's request of help came from Jesus
Help all people Allah and you will redeem

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:53 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Ramadan Kareem.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 06:38 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am so pissed off at the moment because I have to go perform taraweeh at my local Mosque on when I am free for an entire month -_-. I used to love performing taraweeh, but now it's going to do my fucking head in. I still know how to perform namaaz because I'm so used to it that I have hardly forgotten the smallest details, so I won't forget how to fake it. Faking 20 rakats is going to take the piss.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:45 AM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

someone told me
ramadan
in non Muslim countries
have to put up with it like it's one of our own festivals?
the number of people who take it serious is growing as the influence of religion is growing here

Gentleness in Hardship

allah is All-Merciful and He has expressed His Mercy to us His creatures through the sending of His final messenger Muhammad as an embodiment of mercy. The Prophet said: “Have mercy to those on earth so that He Who is in Heaven will have mercy on you.” (Tirmidhi)
“The believer is not the one who eats his fill when the neighbor beside him is hungry.”
(Bayhaqi)

So it was not surprising that the Prophet’s Companions loved him dearly, as he was the kindest of men, bestowing his mercy not only upon humans but also on other creatures of the world as well. No leader could be more considerate and solicitous of his followers than Muhammad: he never allowed any Muslim to bear any burden more than they could bear, as taught by God Himself.

For he was well aware of the infirmities of people; and this is evident from his consideration for his followers in the matter of fasting: He taught Muslims to delay the sahur (the pre-dawn meal before fasting) till a little before Dawn Prayer and not to delay the iftar (the meal to break the fast) after the call to Sunset Prayer so that no unnecessary strain is laid on the fasting person by prolonging the fast time.

During travel in Ramadan, the Prophet would either fast or break his fast; and he allowed his companions to choose between the two, according to their ability.

Similarly during times of heat or thirst they were permitted to cool themselves by pouring water on the head, and the Prophet himself did so. His example in the matter of consorting with his wives during Ramadan was not different; he disallowed only such acts that would obviously undermine the fasting.

As for the Tarawih Prayers (the supererogatory night prayers performed in Ramadan), . Thus while he demonstrated through his example that the Tarawih Prayers are better offered in congregation, he allowed leniency in the matter out of his mercy.

Ramadan Reminder - Sh. Abdurraheem Green [HD] - ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdbFPw5eQrc

The Soul of Ramadan - Dr. Bilal Philips - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py6REoVh020

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Allah had a name what would it be?
And would you call it to his face?
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?

And yeah, yeah, Allah is great
Yeah, yeah, Allah is good
And yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if Allah was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Tryin' to make his way home?

If Allah had a face what would it look like?
And would you want to see if, seeing meant
That you would have to believe in things like heaven
And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?

And yeah, yeah, Allah is great
Yeah, yeah, Allah is good
And yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if Allah was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Tryin' to make his way home?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

It was Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, who made us raise our eyes from the dust beneath to view the glory of the starry heavens above. It was Muhammad who led us from the depths of darkness to the grandeur of the light of God.

The Prophet was the one who led us to break our stone statues and wooden gods. It was Muhammad who lifted us out of the filth of idolatry to relish the serenity of God’s transcendence.

On the Night of Power in one Ramadan, the Quran descended on Muhammad, and he received its first verses in the Cave of Hira. (Ibn Abbas)

Thereafter the Prophet taught us how to celebrate Ramadan through days of fasting and nights of prayer: to honor each day of Ramadan as a day of patient endurance through fasting, and each night as a night of gratitude through prayers.

An Unexpected Transformation

It was nothing short of miraculous how the Prophet reformed and refined those unruly tribes of Arabia and transformed them into pious, disciplined, God-fearing ascetics, who stood in prayers in the mosque five times a day seeking the guidance of God.

And imagine: these same people who once reveled in the pleasures of “wine and women” could now spend the whole month of Ramadan in fasting and prayers.

Into the hearts of his followers, the Prophet instilled the love and fear of God and love for humanity. His example was inspiring and irresistible; and each of them became eager to be his closest follower.

To them he was the sincerest and the most cordial of leaders. And his life was open before them like a book; they could see him practicing most closely in his own life what he was preaching.

Ramadan Made Easy - Dr. Bilal Philips - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZLQ--JZe9A

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:27 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

A goddess on a mountain top
Was burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Muhammad was her name

She's got it
Yeah baby, she's got it
Well, I'm your Muhammad
I'm your fire
At your desire
Well, I'm your Muhammad
I'm your fire
At your desire

Her weapons were her crystal eyes
Making every man mad
Black as the dark night she was
Got what no one else had

She's got it
Yeah baby, she's got it
Well, I'm your Muhammad
I'm your fire
At your

She's got it
Yeah baby, she's got it
Well, I'm your Muhammad
I'm your fire
At your desire
Well, I'm your Muhammad
I'm your fire
At your desire...

Lyrics by Robtard ®

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 25th, 2018 at 11:55 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

ماذا تفعل إذا كنت تحب الإسلام وتنتظر علامة؟ بلال فيلبس ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRYrDe-sKfI

Ramadan Muslims - Abdur Raheem Green - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TepFnBm9Qs8

Old Post May 29th, 2018 01:06 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Happy upcoming eid.
Another Azula fan? Where have you been all this time?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 29th, 2018 08:28 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

@ennin: Whenever I go Taraweeh I skip most of the 20 rakats by pretending that I've either broken my wudhu or pretending that I am going to pray in a different room, when in reality I'm either taking a walk out in town for a while and come back at the end for food, or I just chill in a room where some of the younger Muslims my age that are too lazy to pray namaaz. I do enjoy taking the piss out of how namaaz is performed though, jusy saying.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 06:47 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hi Allah. Don't forget to thank Muhammad.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 11:03 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Return to Allah. Sidenote: dude loves pedophiles like Muhammad.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 10:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Kurk
Another Azula fan? Where have you been all this time?
Here and there. Mostly around. Had this signature for years. What’s not to love about that crazy chick.big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 02:54 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by claraalbert
First of all Happy Eid in advance and the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.Islam is One of the Greatest Religion in the whole world. smile

I threw up a little in mouth, then accidentally swallows it. Nasty business.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 03:11 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Azula, but I think they made her a little too broken at some points. Like when she had no firebending and yet just easily dodges and avoids an earth bending master like Toph.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That’s what made her even more badass.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 05:19 AM