KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP

Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime was able to tank attacks that are universal in power from Mordu
He hasnít gotten beat physically by anyone yet.
He took a hit from universal explosion
He can withstand without problem Antimonitor energy which in reality was enough to technically poison and eventually kill a Guardian

So yes, without BFR, I donít see how a they can really kill him.

A) Mordru never attacked him with that much power...

B) Except the Teen Titans... And he was struggling against Superboy and also against two Supermen...

C) The Universal explosion simply made him Quantum Jump so he didn't really tank it...

D) Or not... IIRC the Antimonitor needed a team effort to be beaten and Guardian's durability is shit.

A few means of how they can kill him:

For Sentry:

- Disintegrate him
- Punch him until he dies.
- Grab him with infinitendrils and dismember him.
- Grab him and split him in two.
- Lobotomize him with telepathy aka destroying his mind.
- Posses him with negative energy.
- Atomize him with an energy blast.

And that's just the 7 ways to beat him that are coming to my mind.

For Thor:

- Hit him until he dies.
- Change him into air and put him in a bottle.
- Disintegrate him with several energy blasts.
- Banish him into another dimension.
- Create a red sun via magic.
- Create a Krytonite moon via magic.

That's just 6 other means to kill him that comes into my mind and what Thor can do with magic, Sentry can do it via reality warping.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:15 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by RealityWarper
A) Mordru never attacked him with that much power...

B) Except the Teen Titans... And he was struggling against Superboy and also against two Supermen...

C) The Universal explosion simply made him Quantum Jump so he didn't really tank it...

D) Or not... IIRC the Antimonitor needed a team effort to be beaten and Guardian's durability is shit.

A few means of how they can kill him:

For Sentry:

- Disintegrate him
- Punch him until he dies.
- Grab him with infinitendrils and dismember him.
- Grab him and split him in two.
- Lobotomize him with telepathy aka destroying his mind.
- Posses him with negative energy.
- Atomize him with an energy blast.

And that's just the 7 ways to beat him that are coming to my mind.

For Thor:

- Hit him until he dies.
- Change him into air and put him in a bottle.
- Disintegrate him with several energy blasts.
- Banish him into another dimension.
- Create a red sun via magic.
- Create a Krytonite moon via magic.

That's just 6 other means to kill him that comes into my mind and what Thor can do with magic, Sentry can do it via reality warping.

Nothing of what you have stated is accurate

Mordu didnít hit him with full power? Where was this stated? Are you implying based on how the attack looked? Iím sure Mordru was shocked that SBP survived the attackerís because he wanted to tickle him, right? It has nothing to do that he absorbed the magic of the universe and attempted to defeat prime with it but it was ineffective. Iím not convinced that Thorís magic can affect him directly. Sure, there are possibility like you mentioned IE BFR

SBP tanked the universal explosion. He was at zero impact (thatís the term right). We also saw him get transported by SBP to the future.

Why is Guardians durability shit?

Also, itís not about the effort to be taken down. Itís the fact that AMs energy doesnít effect Prime but it hurts and kill everyone else with a touch.

Everything else you stated is either BFR or complete speculation.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:39 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Nothing of what you have stated is accurate

Mordu didnít hit him with full power? Where was this stated? Are you implying based on how the attack looked? Iím sure Mordru was shocked that SBP survived the attackerís because he wanted to tickle him, right? It has nothing to do that he absorbed the magic of the universe and attempted to defeat prime with it but it was ineffective. Iím not convinced that Thorís magic can affect him directly. Sure, there are possibility like you mentioned IE BFR

SBP tanked the universal explosion. He was at zero impact (thatís the term right). We also saw him get transported by SBP to the future.

Why is Guardians durability shit?

Also, itís not about the effort to be taken down. Itís the fact that AMs energy doesnít effect Prime but it hurts and kill everyone else with a touch.

Everything else you stated is either BFR or complete speculation.

Oh really ? The wilfull ignorance is your main strategy in a debate...

Of course that's on how the attack looked and the context. Mordru wasn't trying to kill prime. He throwed weak fireballs at him. You literally took Ex Culo your "Mordru hit him with an Universal blast"... It is nowhere stated that your fan-fiction "he absorbed the magic of the universe and trie to defeat prime with it..." actually exist.
Mordru was pissed off and throwed some weak fireballs at Prime to punish him of his childish behaviour. Period.

Thor's magic shouldn't work based on what ? As far as I know Prime doesn't have Superman's weakness to Magic but he doesn't have an immunity to magic either.

SBP didn't tank the energy of the explosion, he was Quntum Jumped by it and he needed the help of the Time Trapper to save him.

Why the durability of the Guardians is shit ? Really ? Please post a feat of them enduring something powerful and I'm not talking about an energy that they control.

Rofl. Where does AM energy doesn't affect Prime now ? Please post the scan.

Absolutely not. Read my post again.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:19 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Oh really ? The wilfull ignorance is your main strategy in a debate...

Of course that's on how the attack looked and the context. Mordru wasn't trying to kill prime. He throwed weak fireballs at him. You literally took Ex Culo your "Mordru hit him with an Universal blast"... It is nowhere stated that your fan-fiction "he absorbed the magic of the universe and trie to defeat prime with it..." actually exist.
Mordru was pissed off and throwed some weak fireballs at Prime to punish him of his childish behaviour. Period.

Thor's magic shouldn't work based on what ? As far as I know Prime doesn't have Superman's weakness to Magic but he doesn't have an immunity to magic either.

SBP didn't tank the energy of the explosion, he was Quntum Jumped by it and he needed the help of the Time Trapper to save him.

Why the durability of the Guardians is shit ? Really ? Please post a feat of them enduring something powerful and I'm not talking about an energy that they control.

Rofl. Where does AM energy doesn't affect Prime now ? Please post the scan.

Absolutely not. Read my post again.

Please show where it is stated the following

1. Power of mordru's attack. All we know is that he absorbed ALL the magic in the universe. He then attacked SBP while using that power. Was his attack universal, i never said that. I said, he wielded that power. To try and down play that is idiotic
2. that SBP "Quntum Jumped" the explosion LOL
3. It's been stated that he is nearly immune to it.

Sorry, I'm not going into the trouble of getting the scan and posting it for you. Go read it, if you want, i can tell you comic, page, and panel.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:59 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Please show where it is stated the following

1. Power of mordru's attack. All we know is that he absorbed ALL the magic in the universe. He then attacked SBP while using that power. Was his attack universal, i never said that. I said, he wielded that power. To try and down play that is idiotic

You said it, literally:

Quoting yourself:

"Prime was able to tank attacks that are universal in power from Mordu"

You are backtracking then. That"s good.

He throwed tiny fireball at SBP.

He acted like this because he was pissed off.

I'm not downplaying but you are directly contradicting yourself.

quote:
2. that SBP "Quntum Jumped" the explosion LOL

I stated that SBP was Quantum Jumped by the explosion.

quote:
3. It's been stated that he is nearly immune to it.

It has been stated that he doesn't have Superman's weakness to it.

The magic immunity is fan-made bullshit.

quote:
Sorry, I'm not going into the trouble of getting the scan and posting it for you. Go read it, if you want, i can tell you comic, page, and panel.

If you don't want to back-up your claims you better stay out of the debate.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:47 AM
abhilegend
Reborn

Superman oneshots both of them.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Superman get blown out like the little candle he is.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Nov 11th, 2017 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:25 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Superman get blown out like the little candle he is.

Are you a DISCIPLE of Quan?

ANSWER ME!!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:32 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you a DISCIPLE of Quan?

ANSWER ME!!!!

Quan is my disciple and Abhi is my Jester.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:36 AM
xJLxKing

You said it, literally:

Quoting yourself:

"Prime was able to tank attacks that are universal in power from Mordu"

You are backtracking then. That"s good.

He throwed tiny fireball at SBP.

He acted like this because he was pissed off.

I'm not downplaying but you are directly contradicting yourself.

I stated that SBP was Quantum Jumped by the explosion.

It has been stated that he doesn't have Superman's weakness to it.

The magic immunity is fan-made bullshit.

If you don't want to back-up your claims you better stay out of the debate.

1. I worded that wrongly. Was on the phone. At this point it's beyond idiotic to try and claim Mordru was not attempting to hurt SBP. It's not even logical. You are trying to argue that Mordru, with the power of all the magic in the universe, thew a puny, tiny little fireball at SPB and WAS SHOCKED THAT HE SURVIVED. Nothing in the panel suggest that. Quite the opposite

2. You stated that SBP Quantum Jumped? I don't give a flying hot dog what you stated. Where was that stated on panel.

3. Find me someone that actually used magic against him. It's clear that he doesn't get affect by it

4. I didn't say I'm not backing my claim. I said, I'll give you the comic, page, and even the panel but I wont be uploading shit on imgur for you

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:31 AM
abhilegend
Reborn

Also Dark Avengers feat for Sentry is not allowed for regular Sentry and is only for that arc as per forum rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...+userid%3A89307
Originally posted by Badabing
There have been arguments about Sentry, Void, Siege and Molecule Man. This has been an on again, off again discussion among mods and a few posters.

We think the best way to handle the disagreement is as follows:

• Siege Sentry/Void should be a self contained character within the arc for thread purposes. And not applied to anything before Siege.

• Sentry and Void feats are not interchangeable, at all.

• Siege feats by Sentry and Void should not be applied to anything preceding the arc.

• The Molecule Man vs Sentry/Void fight shouldn't be considered a typical or average showing since the power displayed happened only once and therefore isn't verifiable. Also, Owen's erratic past regarding his own mental state should be considered.

It's apparent that Sentry/Void was evolving during Siege by the feats and dialogue. It's also shown that Sentry was "voiding" out even when he still looked like regular Sentry. Given the ambiguity regarding Sentry/Void, we think it's for the best that the character be separated by the Siege arc.

So, to avoid excess flaming and bashing, we would like threads to show either the Siege Sentry/Void or regular Sentry/Void to avoid any problems.

Have any issues? Take it with mods.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:18 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

1. I worded that wrongly. Was on the phone. At this point it's beyond idiotic to try and claim Mordru was not attempting to hurt SBP. It's not even logical. You are trying to argue that Mordru, with the power of all the magic in the universe, thew a puny, tiny little fireball at SPB and WAS SHOCKED THAT HE SURVIVED. Nothing in the panel suggest that. Quite the opposite

There is a big difference between "slapping" SBP for his immature behaviour and trying to actively kill him.

It's crystal clear that Mordru is just "slapping" SBP, magically speaking, on panel.

The context and the size/power of the tiny fireballs he shoot is obvious.

quote:
2. You stated that SBP Quantum Jumped? I don't give a flying hot dog what you stated. Where was that stated on panel.

That's SHOWN on panel.

Monarch regular and far less powerful blast hurted SMP, SBP was simply QJ.

quote:
3. Find me someone that actually used magic against him. It's clear that he doesn't get affect by it

Wrong again.

Magic bypasses Superman durability, SBP just tank magical attacks like everything else. He isn't immune to it.

quote:
4. I didn't say I'm not backing my claim. I said, I'll give you the comic, page, and even the panel but I wont be uploading shit on imgur for you

Give it then.

Sentry solos.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:25 PM
abhilegend
Reborn

Originally posted by abhilegend
Anyway moving on.

Dark Avengers feat for Sentry is not allowed for regular Sentry and is only for that arc as per forum rules.

Have any issues? Take it with mods.

Once again breaking mod's regulations.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:40 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by abhilegend
Once again breaking mod's regulations.

I am not breaking anything. I am still looking at your poor flaming/baiting the way it has to be coming from someone incapable to argue for a fictional character.

(please log in to view the image)

There you have Void using Molecular Manipulation/Reality Warping during Siege.

Can we move on now that you have done your pathetic tantrum ?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:10 PM
abhilegend
Reborn

You can use Sentry killing Loki. Using Sentry beating Owen as an average is strictly against mod ruling.

quote:
The Molecule Man vs Sentry/Void fight shouldn't be considered a typical or average showing since the power displayed happened only once and therefore isn't verifiable. Also, Owen's erratic past regarding his own mental state should be considered.

So you know the only feat you trumpet in every thread using it as average is against forum rules.
So let's see how much you can wank Sentry without that single showing because every time you bring it up as an average feat for Sentry or default power level, it is breaking forum rules.

thumb up

Last edited by abhilegend on Nov 11th, 2017 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Psionic powers like reality warping/molecule manipulation only needs a thought to be effective thus the team 2 being wished out of existence on a whim until proved otherwise.

Sincerely yours,

RW.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:32 PM
h1a8

Psionic powers like reality warping/molecule manipulation only needs a thought to be effective thus the team 2 being wished out of existence on a whim until proved otherwise.

Sincerely yours,

RW.

But you have to prove that Sentry can wish anything out of existence. He never did such a thing. He killed Loki (didn't wish him out of existence) by debatable means.

Then you have to prove that
1. Matter manipulate
2. Matter manipulate something of Prime's durability or higher
3. Choose to try to matter manipulate more than 5/10 fights.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:29 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by h1a8
But you have to prove that Sentry can wish anything out of existence. He never did such a thing. He killed Loki (didn't wish him out of existence) by debatable means.

Then you have to prove that
1. Matter manipulate
2. Matter manipulate something of Prime's durability or higher
3. Choose to try to matter manipulate more than 5/10 fights.

I don't have to prove something that he already did.

And Molecule Manipulation and Matter Manipulation are different powers.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Nov 11th, 2017 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:41 PM
RealityWarper

And durability doesn't matter against Molecule Manipulation.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:20 PM