KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvels vs Super Skrull and Nova

Marvels vs Super Skrull and Nova
Started by: staxamillion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Marvels vs Super Skrull and Nova

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Arcade has teleported the teams to another planet that is identical to earth but there no people. fight starts on a platform in the middle of the Pacific.

one hour prep
Teams have no prob cooperating

Who takes it?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:02 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

skrull and nova should take it with little to no difficulty unless the new ms marvel has really done something recently.... carol might reach low herald (maybe) but nova and skrull are legit low heralds and i'd put the new ms marvel at no more than high meta at best. unless, as i said, she's done something very recently. /shrug

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
skrull and nova should take it with little to no difficulty unless the new ms marvel has really done something recently.... carol might reach low herald (maybe) but nova and skrull are legit low heralds and i'd put the new ms marvel at no more than high meta at best. unless, as i said, she's done something very recently. /shrug

Carol's see be getting a pretty big push in recent times(most likely in anticipation of the movie). I'm not even 100% sure he could take her out with the "FF in the brain" tactic... seems like she might actually be able to just absorb the hyperspace energy and power up from it if he tried. Now if this is classic Carol then I can totally see team 2 stomping, but it gets a little bit trickier if we're talking the current version.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:38 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i agree she's done better lately. she's held her own in the ultimates, but she'd still get pounded physically here, and unless ms marvel has some good showings, it would likely be 2 on 1 in...short order. what are some of carol's feats lately that make you think she's a match for either nova or skrull? i think she could give either a fight, but she'd lose in the end. at least most of the time.... i can't see the new one coming close to beating either skrull or nova tbh.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i agree she's done better lately. she's held her own in the ultimates, but she'd still get pounded physically here, and unless ms marvel has some good showings, it would likely be 2 on 1 in...short order. what are some of carol's feats lately that make you think she's a match for either nova or skrull? i think she could give either a fight, but she'd lose in the end. at least most of the time.... i can't see the new one coming close to beating either skrull or nova tbh.

It's mostly her energy absorption/amping that opens the possibility for me. Both Nova and SS like throwing around energy and doing such a thing is a bad idea against Carol nowadays. Now I personally think that something like a FF in the brain will likely work against her, but at the same time given her modern day showings I could also see it failing miserably. That's really the thing that keeps me from saying team 2 wins handily because who knows how powerful she'd end up being amped up on hyperspace energy. I do still give team 2 the edge, but I can definately see a possibility for team one if SS and Nova are dumb enough to open up a barrage of blasts early on. When you power up from getting blasted by Thanos you automatically move up a step or two in my book.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jun 1st, 2017 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:50 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

maybe, but thanos sent her to binary levels. doubt either of these 2 would do that. and in that same battle his blasts were pretty clearly hurting her. if she doesn't go binary, i don't see her having much chance here. pretty sure skrull would take her on his own unless he fought like an idjit...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 10:29 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

current version of everyone

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 12:05 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

The teenager girl is the weak link. She is absolute useless in this fight.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 12:38 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

She knocked Thanos out...she was the last hit that koed him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 02:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Like Kluh supposedly KOd Apoc?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2017 02:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

bump

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 05:45 PM