KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Star Wars: Does It Contain Non

Star Wars: Does It Contain Non
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would say it can be cut evenly between the Fans and George. That being that George is now a very old and VERY RICH (even before selling out to the Mouse) and when he made the Preqs He slipped into that old Confused Granpa Mode and wondered what the kids are into and saw all this PC SJW Emo Crap and went with that and now toes to that line.

SO I DO BLAME BOTH

Here's the breakdown of George Lucas' contributions to his Star Wars franchise:

(please log in to view the image)

The fans had ZERO input. The Expanded Universe is not canon, so it does not apply.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 07:00 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

This is what your religion does to folks DMB. no laughing

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 09:39 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Don't look at me, I find this just as cringey as you do.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 03:06 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 5th, 2017 at 08:38 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:34 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 5th, 2017 at 08:48 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:40 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
I advise people NOT to try to obtain supernatural power in an attempt to imitate the force
Best line. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:56 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Wrong.

Hitler was a publicly-committed Christian, and a Catholic in good standing at the time of his death.

He was a Creationist, who believed that men did not evolve from apes, that all races were created separately by God in their current form, and that Aryans represented "God's highest handiwork," and that all others were literally "subhuman."

In fact, On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin was one of the 25,000 "un-German" and "morally corrupt" books burned in Berlin Opera Square in 1933 and subsequently banned by the Nazis.

It was his belief that Jews were subhuman, and that they were responsible for the death of Christ, that directly led to the Holocaust.

Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven because he believes in Jesus, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to hell because they do not. Praise God!

by Adam_PoE: Hitler was a publicly-committed Christian, and a Catholic in good standing at the time of his death.

me: Really? I didn’t know that BRUTALLY MURDERING 6 MILLION PEOPLE (1.5 MILLION CHILDREN ALONE) IN SOME OF THE MOST SADISTIC MANNERS POSSIBLE was characteristic of being a CHRISTIAN (or behavior TYPICAL of being a believer and FOLLOWER of the Lord Jesus Christ). In fact, did you know that the Lord Jesus NEVER took ANYONE’S life? No, NOT even one life. But Adolf Hitler on the other hand, did the exact OPPOSITE of what Christ has done—which is to GIVE LIFE, HEAL the sick, RAISE the dead, FREE from demonic possession, FEED the hungry, SAVE sinners from ETERNAL HELL FIRE, and DIE FOR the WHOLE WORLD (i.e. EVERY ETHNICITY, EVERY COLOR, and EVERY PEOPLE GROUP on Earth—WITHOUT discrimination). NONE of what Hitler has done is even REMOTELY Christian, OR consistent with Biblical teaching, precept, instruction, or commandments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/40-45/killing/

by Adam_PoE: He was a Creationist, who believed that men did not evolve from apes, that all races were created separately by God in their current form, and that Aryans represented "God's highest handiwork," and that all others were literally "subhuman."

me: Being a creationist is not synonymous with being a BELIEVER, FOLLOWER, and DISCIPLE of the Lord Jesus. True believers BELIEVE the Word of God, FOLLOW THE LORD JESUS, and LEARN FROM and are PUPILS OF the Lord Jesus. But ANYONE can be a creationist because it does not require ANY commitment to believing, following, and being a disciple of the Lord Jesus—which Hitler clearly DID NOT DO.

Hitler believed in a JEW-KILLING, NAZI CHRIST—NOT the Christ of the Bible who was MOVED WITH COMPASSION to HEAL the sick, RAISE the dead, FREE those who were demon-possessed, FEED the hungry, SAVE sinners from ETERNAL HELL FIRE, NEVER take a life—and DIE FOR the WHOLE WORLD. In fact, if Hitler had lived at the same time as Lord Jesus, NO DOUBT Hitler would have tried to MURDER Him for being a Jew.

Here’s a quote from Hitler’s book, “Mein Kamf”

“...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all EVIL assumes the living shape of the JEW.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Also, Paragaraph 1 (you’ll have to scroll down) on the link below EASILY debunks your claim concerning Hitler that,

“He was a Creationist, who believed that men did not evolve from apes, that all races were created separately by God in their current form….”

https://www.csustan.edu/history/was...enced-darwinism

The ONLY reason Hitler believed, as you claim,

“…and that Aryans represented "God's highest handiwork," and that all others were literally "subhuman."

is because he BELIEVED in Darwinian Evolution.

Hitler’s twisted declarations about God or Christianity weren’t unequivocally clear-cut, but both ambiguous—and CONTRADICTORY. Hitler would CLAIM one thing (about God per se), but then DO things that CONTRAVENED his OWN words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqyaIp0Tv0 (click at your own risk of being proven wrong)

You see, a tree is KNOWN by its FRUIT—not by its PUBLIC PROFESSIONS/COMMENTS. If an apple tree could talk, it could publicly profess all day that it is an orange tree. But the apples hanging on its branches PROVE what type of tree it is. Besides, believing in so-called RACIAL SUPERIORITY is as UNCHRISTIAN an idea as evolution. It was that SAME DEMENTED THINKING that empowered, and emboldened so-called whites to MERCILESSLY ABDUCT, AND ENSLAVE so-called blacks from Africa, and TERRORIZE them for HUNDREDS OF YEARS—WITHOUT PAYING THEM REPARATIONS for the numerous atrocities committed against them.

by Adam_PoE: In fact, On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin was one of the 25,000 "un-German" and "morally corrupt" books burned in Berlin Opera Square in 1933 and subsequently banned by the Nazis.

me: Another link that EASILY refutes your above suggestion that Hitler was not an evolutionist (i.e. a believer in Darwinism/selective breeding).

https://www.trueorigin.org/holocaust.php

by Adam_PoE: It was his belief that Jews were subhuman, and that they were responsible for the death of Christ, that directly led to the Holocaust.

me: Exactly, and believing that ONE GROUP of humans (the Aryans) are superior, while ALL OTHER GROUPS of humans (the Jews, so-called blacks, Asians, etc.) are subhuman, is NOT A CHRISTIAN BELIEF—it’s an EVOLUTIONARY/DARWINIAN concept. You are PROVING my point again, and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n900e80R30 (More quotes that PROVE that Hitler believed in Darwinism)

by Adam_PoE: Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven because he believes in Jesus, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to hell because they do not. Praise God!

me: Uh, no. The Bible is CLEAR. He who HATES HIS BROTHER is in DARKNESS. Hitler HATED his HUMAN BROTHERS (i.e. the Jews, so-called blacks, Asians, etc.), who are ALL created in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God. So, HITLER WAS IN DARKNESS.

1 John 2:9
He that says he is in the light, AND HATES HIS BROTHER, IS IN DARKNESS EVEN UNTIL NOW.

1 John 2:10-11
He that loves his brother abides in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. BUT HE THAT HATES HIS BROTHER IS IN DARKNESS, AND WALKS IN DARKNESS, AND KNOWS NOT WHERE HE GOES, BECAUSE THAT DARKNESS HAS BLINDED HIS EYES.

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, NEITHER HE THAT LOVES NOT HIS BROTHER.

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: WHOEVER DOES NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT OF GOD, NEITHER HE THAT LOVES NOT HIS BROTHER.

1 John 1:7
BUT IF WE WALK IN THE LIGHT, AS HE IS IN THE LIGHT, WE HAVE FELLOWSHIP ONE WITH ANOTHER, AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSES US FROM ALL SIN.

Now that I have BIBLICALLY established that Hitler was in DARKNESS (which shows that he was NOT SAVED), let me turn your attention to what a REAL, TRUE believer is called. You see, there are NUMEROUS BIBLE VERSES where God’s CHILDREN (i.e. believers/Christians) are referred to as SONS or CHILDREN OF LIGHT, or instructed to WALK IN THE LIGHT, or LET THEIR SO SHINE.

Ephesians 5:8
For you all were sometimes darkness, BUT NOW ARE YOU ALL LIGHT IN THE LORD: WALK AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT:

1 Thessalonians 5:5
You all are all the CHILDREN OF LIGHT, and the children of the day: WE ARE NOT OF THE NIGHT, NOR OF DARKNESS.

John 3:20
FOR EVERY ONE THAT DOES EVIL HATES THE LIGHT, NEITHER COMES TO THE LIGHT, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Matthew 5:16
Let your LIGHT SO SHINE before men, that they may see your GOOD WORKS, and GLORIFY your Father which is in Heaven.

Notice how the word LIGHT is used in connection with GOOD WORKS and GLORIFYING God. Hitler’s DARKNESS and BAD WORKS aren’t good, so they DID NOT glorify God.

The Lord Jesus Christ is called THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, but Hitler HATED JEWS. Hence, Hitler HATED the Lord Jesus Christ (or THE LIGHT).

John 8:12
Then spoke JESUS unto them, saying, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWS ME SHALL NOT WALK IN DARKNESS, BUT SHALL HAVE THE LIGHT of life.

God is LIGHT.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that GOD IS LIGHT, AND IN HIM IS NO DARKNESS AT ALL.

Since believers are light (and God is OUR FATHER)—He is referred to as THE FATHER OF LIGHTS.

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the FATHER OF LIGHTS, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:58 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Found some spells here:

http://www.spellsofmagic.com

Gonna try them out. thumb up

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:58 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 09:48 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Best line. laughing out loud

There's only TWO TYPES of supernatural power: DIVINE power, and demonic/satanic power.

Originally lucifer was an anointed cherub, who was known as the angel who covers. It is believed that lucifer’s purpose in Heaven was to guard or protect God's glory and throne. In addition, Scripture appears to reveal that lucifer was responsible for leading worship in Heaven through the instruments located in his body. Apparently, the devil was originally endued with power from God, equipping him for ministry in Heaven before he sinned, and as lightning fell from Heaven. It appears that the devil retained some of that supernatural power after his sin and subsequent fall from Heaven.

So, like I wrote before, I advise people to AVOID looking to demons, the devil, warlocks, witches, and anyone involved in harnessing demonic/satanic/occult power in any way, in an effort to emulate the Jedi’s mind reading, telepathic, telekinetic, and other supernatural abilities. Operating in supernatural power (not sanctioned by the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 of the Bible) gives the devil and his angels (i.e. demons) PLACE (or legal right to enter your life, mind, body, home, or anything that you love and/or care about). Dabbling in the abovementioned occult/satanic power IS A GUARANTEED, ONE-WAY TICKET TO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR ETERNITY WHEN YOU DIE.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 09:49 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

OK man but I found a spell to summon Lucifer, gonna try it out. Here goes:

I invoke you, ye holy one! Regal and majestic! Glorious splendour! Mighty arch-daimon! Denizen of chaos and Erebus, and of the unfathomable abyss! Haunter of sky-depths! Murk enwrapped, scanning mystery, and guardian of cults! Flame-fanning terror darter! Heart-crushing despot! Satanachia of daimons! Invincible Lucifer!

I conjure thee spirit to come and show thyself in fair and comely shape without guile or deformity by the name of Casmiel! By the name of beloved Lucifer! By the dread day of final judgement! By the omen! By the changing sea of glass! By those beasts having eyes before and behind, and having one hundred hands!

Astrachios asach abedumar silet scigin lord of all, Lucifer, whose glance searchest the abyss, grant me the power to conceive in my mind, and the power to execute that all which I desire to do! Oh Lucifer! I give unto thee my soul! My inward parts! My desires! And my entire being! Sweet lord Lucifer!

Yes, I can feel Him coming, from the depths of Hell...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 09:54 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Found some spells here:

http://www.spellsofmagic.com

Gonna try them out. thumb up

Did you that this world became CURSED when Adam (who had a free will) WILLFULLY CHOSE to disobey the Word of God? But more importantly, God did not try to stop him. Got permitted Adam to sin, and give the devil CONTROL of this world.

As a result, every problem (death, sickness, disease, murder, lies, racism, hate, homosexuality, rape, pedophilia, wars, strife, alcoholism, drug addiction, pain, suffering, sorrow, etc.) on earth can be traced directly back to Adam’s sin.

Just like Adam, you too have a free will. You are WILLFULLY CHOOSING to give the devil PLACE (or CONTROL) of your life. But since you aren't the first man, and sin already exists in the world because of Adam's sin--your action will only affect YOUR life--and whoever you have influence over (such as children).

But you know what? Just like with Adam, God won't try to stop you, and neither will I.

You will reap what you sow.

But bear in mind, there is NO ONE who will be able to deliver you (except the Lord Jesus Christ) once you become ensnared by the devil.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 10:19 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It's too late man, Lucifer is before me, and now, I will make the pact...

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, Beniboybling renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit. I proclaim Satan as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavours.

He will make me stronger.

p.s. i is gay.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jun 5th, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 10:29 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sad to see such Hate being spread by the Gay Left.

Well, the world hated the Lord Jesus FIRST. So it's to be expected that the atheistic, unbelieving, left-wing community would hate Christians.

The Lord Jesus warned His followers in advance,

John 15:18

If the world hate you, you all know that IT HATED ME BEFORE IT HATED YOU.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:17 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

This is what your religion does to folks DMB. no laughing

It really does. I exposed Stars Wars' religious beliefs and philosophies in my previous posts above this one.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:31 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

You "exposed" that Star Wars does not abide by the principles of your preferred fairy tale religion, which as a fictional, secular, globally distributed production, it is under no obligation to do, and thank God Satan, because 'Christian Wars' would have made for a very bad and boring movie.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jun 5th, 2017 at 01:39 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:37 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

You "exposed" that Star Wars does not abide by the principles of your preferred fairy tale religion, which it is under no obligation to do, and thank [strike]God[/striker] Satan, because it would have made for a bad and boring movie.

What makes you assert that Christianity is a fairytale?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:38 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The dictionary definition:

sad

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:43 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

The dictionary definition:

sad

There is HISTORICAL PROOF that the Lord Jesus lives. But first, let me talk about the Word of the living God.

The holy Bible was written over a period of 1600 years, by approximately 40 diverse authors from various socioeconomic walks of life, on 3 different continents, and contains many historically verified facts in it.

Click on link http://www.learningscriptures.info/...bible-facts.htm

The Bible contains numerous scientific facts (or facts that are consistent with empirical scientific discovery)

Click on link http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

The Bible is a supernatural work. It is God-breathed. In short, the Bible is the Word of the living God. It has many prophecies (i.e. predictions) that corroborate it’s divine origin.

Click on link http://www.reasons.org/articles/art...ty-of-the-bible

Extra-biblical proof of the Lord Jesus and other Biblical facts:

For "extra-biblical" evidence of the Lord Jesus' existence, click the link and scroll down to:

"Hostile Non-Biblical Pagan Witnesses

There are a number of ancient classical accounts of Jesus from pagan Greek sources.

These accounts are generally hostile to Christianity and try to explain away the miraculous nature of Jesus and the events that surrounded his life. Let’s look at these hostile accounts and see what they tell us about Jesus:"

Click http://coldcasechristianity.com/201...side-the-bible/

The Bible mentions "numerous," "real," historical people such as "Pontius Pilate" (the fifth prefect or "governor" of Judea, a Roman province, from AD 26–36, who sentenced the Lord Jesus to die), Herod Antipas (ruler of Galilee and Perea from 4 B.C. to 39. A.D., who mocked the Lord Jesus, treating Him with contempt, and had His cousin, John the Baptist, beheaded), Tiberias Caesar (Emperor of Rome from 14 AD to 37 AD, a contemporary of the Lord Jesus), this is just to name a few.

List of biblical figures identified in extra-biblical sources

Click https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...iblical_sources

50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically

Click http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...chaeologically/

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 02:09 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

enin's book has scientific facts as well:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t622117.html

I think his book is better.

But sure, I guess it's like that episode of Doctor Who where he goes to Pompeii. Historical happenings embellished with a heavy helping of the make believe. sad

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jun 5th, 2017 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 02:22 PM