KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Star Wars: Does It Contain Non

Star Wars: Does It Contain Non
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The proof is in. The evidence is overwhelming. Here is a very short introduction...

And if you want something a little more extensive...

Debunking creationists...

That's NOT proof that's PROPAGANDA. Do you have ANY PEER-REVIEWED evidence for evolution?

If you didn't see my last post I talked about my NUMEROUS discussions with evolutionists on YouTube over the YEARS. NOT ONE has been able to provide irrefutable proof to me for evolution.

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/...5JO-KdBGOg/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 9th, 2017 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:24 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by socool8520
It's a theory. One that holds weight due to evidence of similar bone structures and DNA. To be fair, there is far less of evidence of Devine intervention outside of a book.

How are we not animals? Do we not eat, sleep, procreate, and die just like every other animal? It would be our own arrogance that would make us seem like we are something greater than an animal. We just happen to be capable of critical thinking.

Just click on the link in my last two posts. Trust me, I've had MANY discussions with evolutionists on YouTube, so I consider myself battle tested with respect to this subject, and in terms of REFUTING evolutionary claims.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:27 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

The what do you call the Bible? Is it not propaganda?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:29 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

lol, pretty much every scientific journal.

The propaganda you speak of is Creationist BS. It didn't hold up in court, in case you didn't know. The Dover Area School District.

quote:
(1) ID violates the centuries-old ground rules of science by invoking and permitting supernatural causation; (2) the argument of irreducible complexity, central to ID, employs the same flawed and illogical contrived dualism that doomed creation science in the 1980s; and (3) ID's negative attacks on evolution have been refuted by the scientific community. … It is additionally important to note that ID has failed to gain acceptance in the scientific community, it has not generated peer-reviewed publications, nor has it been the subject of testing and research. Expert testimony reveals that since the scientific revolution of the 16th and 17th centuries, science has been limited to the search for natural causes to explain natural phenomena.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzm...School_District

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:31 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

The what do you call the Bible? Is it not propaganda?

No. The Bible is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD. I believe this for a number of reasons. But instead of going all into what I believe and why, I just put all of my back and forth discussions with evolutionists on a Google document. It is a compilation of my MANY conversations with atheists, and evolutionists over the years. Just click on it. It's posted on my last three or four posts above this one.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:33 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

lol, pretty much every scientific journal.

The propaganda you speak of is Creationist BS. It didn't hold up in court, in case you didn't know. The Dover Area School District.

You know what? Since you keep EVADING my simple request for PEER-REVIEWED proof for evolution, just click on the link to my Google doc. 4 or 5 posts above this one to see my claims and evidence for what I believe, and what my refutations of evolution are.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:36 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
No. The Bible is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.

I think our work here is done, socool8520. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

The proof is in. The evidence is overwhelming. Here is a very short introduction...

And if you want something a little more extensive...

Debunking creationists...

Hilarious. Just like another poster on here, you seem to have the SAME KNACK for quoting/citing information that REFUTES your position. Your last video with Dr. Jerry Bergman does just this.

Also, I'm not a Warriors fan, but Steph Curry (a Christian) talks about his foundation in the Lord Jesus Christ (3:00 minute mark).

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 07:30 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Hilarious. Just like another poster on here, you seem to have the SAME KNACK for quoting/citing information that REFUTES your position. Your last video with Dr. Jerry Bergman does just this.

How does it refute evolution? You clearly didn't watch the whole video. Bergman is a joke.

Did the Devil put dinosaur fossils in the ground?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 07:33 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

How does it refute evolution? You clearly didn't watch the whole video. Bergman is a joke.

Did the Devil put dinosaur fossils in the ground?

I DID watch the whole video.

But here's ONE reason why your video REFUTES evolution instead of supporting it. But I'll use a different (shorter) video to show you because it EXPLODES any so-called chance for evolution (cutting it off at its HYPOTHETICAL head):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WFUCJNu2w

Also, so you don't resort to ad hominem excuses, Georgia Purdom has a Ph.D. in molecular genetics. http://creationwiki.org/Georgia_Purdom

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 9th, 2017 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 08:19 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I DID watch the whole video.

But here's ONE reason why your video REFUTES evolution instead of supporting it. But I'll use a different (shorter) video to show you because it EXPLODES any so-called chance for evolution (cutting it off at its HYPOTHETICAL head):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WFUCJNu2w

Also, so you don't resort to ad hominem excuses, Georgia Purdom has a Ph.D. in molecular genetics. http://creationwiki.org/Georgia_Purdom

I'm going to carry this conversation on to it's own thread. I don't think it belongs in a thread about Star Wars... lol

Even assuming all that she says is true, she even admits that there are beneficial outcomes.. haha.. pretty sure that's all that the process of evolution needs...

Point is: there's a whole lot more that Creationism needs to account for that that video totally ignores... but I'll bring them up in a new thread...

edit: click below

Evolution vs Creationism

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Jun 10th, 2017 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 01:16 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I think our work here is done, socool8520. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess you can't argue with that lol. But, if you look up propaganda, the Bible and its preachers could very well be the definition of it to non believers.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 10:09 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I guess you can't argue with that lol. But, if you look up propaganda, the Bible and its preachers could very well be the definition of it to non believers.

Absolutely. I lived through it in my childhood. It's child abuse.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 02:43 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

I'm going to carry this conversation on to it's own thread. I don't think it belongs in a thread about Star Wars... lol

Even assuming all that she says is true, she even admits that there are beneficial outcomes.. haha.. pretty sure that's all that the process of evolution needs...

Point is: there's a whole lot more that Creationism needs to account for that that video totally ignores... but I'll bring them up in a new thread...

edit: click below

Evolution vs Creationism

What do we need to account for? There's nothing we cannot answer.

THE APPENDIX

The appendix is not vestigial.

I quote,

"The appendix is a storage place for "good bacteria," that replenishes the stomach following sickness or disease. I quote,

"Researchers in the United States say the appendix produces and protects good germs for the gut by "rebooting" the digestive system.

The team of immunologists at Duke University Medical Center say the human digestive system contains massive amounts of bacteria most of which are good and help the digestion of food.

However the researchers say sometimes the bacteria die off or are purged from the intestines as in diseases such as cholera or dysentery."

"Dr. Bill Parker, a professor of surgery and one of the scientists responsible for establishing its status as a useful organ, says the function of the appendix seems related to the massive amount of bacteria that populates the human digestive system and where it is located just below the normal one-way flow of food and germs in the large intestine, helps support that theory.¡±

The study appears in the online edition of the Journal of Theoretical Biology."¡±

End of quote

Source: http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/10/08/30907.aspx

WHALE AND DOLPHIN PELVIC BONES

Whale and dolphin pelvic bones are "not" vestigial. These bones are necessary for mating they attach to the ischiocavernosus muscles, which are attached to and control the penis Hence, whale pelvic bones are not proof of evolution.

I quote,
¡°For decades, scientists assumed that the relatively small pelvic bones found in whales were simple remnants of their land-dwelling past, ¡°useless vestiges¡± that served no real purpose, akin to the human appendix or tailbone.
A new study, co-authored by Erik Ot¨¢rola-Castillo, a fellow in David Pilbeam¡¯s paleoanthropology lab in the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology, suggests that the bones, in fact, have a very specific purpose ¡ª particularly when it comes to making baby whales and baby dolphins. The research is described in a recent paper in Evolution.¡±

End of quote

Source: http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...e-pelvic-bones/

DISTANT STARLIGHT

SO-CALLED FOSSIL RECORD
¡¡

There is no geologic column and there is no fossil record. Let me ask you something: how do you determine the age of an index fossil[? Atheistic/evolutionary paleontologists say ¡±by the layer of rock that the index fossil is found in.¡±

So let me ask you another question: how do you determine the age of the rock layer? Atheistic/evolutionary paleontologists say, "by the age of the index fossil." This is "circular reasoning." Besides, there fossils out of order with respect to the alleged geologic ages.

In addition, there are polystrate fossils (some upside down) running straight through these so-called rock ages/layers.

So-called highly developed fossils at the lowest layers, and supposedly not so developed fossil in uppermost layers. In addition, there are polystrate fossils (some upside down) running straight through these so-called rock ages/layers. So the rock layers don't represent different ages. Moreover, these facts are proof of, and consistent with a "catastrophic flood."

Furthermore, no fossil is proof of evolution. You cannot prove than any fossils had any offspring, or that any fossils are related to one another. Again, all a fossil proves is that something died. You cannot say with any level of confidence or certainty that any two fossils are related. It¡¯s all conjecture.

OUT-OF-PLACE FOSSILS, ERRORS IN DATING, LIVING ORGANISMS

Dinosaur dung containing different types of "grasses," living fossils such as the "Coelacanth," the ¡°unevolved/unchanged lungfish population,¡± fossils of "Anomalocaris," the "Wollemi pine," ¡°whale fossils, clams, corals, fish, ammonites, and other marine fossils¡± found high on Mount Everest, Andean Mountains, and other mountaintops, are "all" examples of organisms that were either thought to "no" longer exist (according to erudite, scholarly evolutionists), or are out of place in the "so-called" geologic column.

TIKTAALIK

Tiktaalik is allegedly the ancestor of the first, four-legged animal (tetrapod), that descended from fish.

However, there's a limestone slab from Poland with fossil footprints "pre-dating" Tiktaalik.

So this is an obvious contradiction, and as a result, Tiktaalik cannot be the transitional link between fish and the first tetrapod.

JELLYFISH

Secondly, fossilized jellyfish (which are dated to have lived 500 million years ago) are "identical" to jellyfish today.

There are "no" signs of evolution in jellyfish swimming in the ocean at present. In addition, Darwin claimed that no "soft" organism could be preserved.

SQUID

Third, fossilized squid (which are dated to have lived 150 million years ago) are "identical" to squid today.

Again, there are "no" signs of evolution in any squid swimming in the ocean at present. This discovery refutes Darwin's claim that no "soft" organism could be preserved.

HUMAN CHROMOSOME 2

¡°Human chromosome 2 is "not" proof that two ape chromosomes fused and created human chromosome 2.

Chromosomes "don't" fuse at their telomeres (in living animals or in nature) except in "degenerative" cases, such as cancer. In fact, telomeres are "not" designed to fuse at all.

Telomeres are functional machines that maintain genomic stability, and enable the cells to work properly. The so-called fusion site isn't a static location where nothing is taking place.

Actually, it's not a fusion site at all, but a "functional" site inside a gene that is ripe with activity.

Messenger RNA starts in this transcription site.¡±

http://www.icr.org/article/more-dna...uman-chromosome

DOVER, PENNSYLVANIA

I don¡¯t know what you feel this proves. Why would an atheistic judge rule in favor of Creationism? Believe it or not, there is zero tolerance for those in the scientific community from disagreeing with evolutionary theory lest they lose their job, or be regarded as an outcast, unintelligent, or unscientific. For this reason, a number of secret dissenters remain intimidated and refrain from saying, writing, or speaking anything that contradicts evolution. Evolution is a sacred lie that does not put up with objectors. But some brave dissenters (for the sake of truth) have risked their names, reputations, and stations in the science world to proclaim the truth.
I leave you with this http://www.discovery.org/a/24041.

Also, as of January 2016, "Nearly 900 scientists, including Tour, have currently signed, A Scientific Dissent from Darwinism, which expresses skepticism in the claims of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life."

Click http://creationtoday.org/famous-che...b-on-evolution/

This University of Leeds Professor¡ªwho is a professor of thermodynamics and combustion theory¡ªdiscusses some of the challenges with evolutionary theory: http://www.ideacenter.org/contentmg...ls.php/id/1492.

In addition, this medical doctor wrote a peer-reviewed paper in a medical journal that challenges evolution theory: http://www.evolutionnews.org/2012/0...ed_p055221.html

Find out why Dean Kenyon, an emeritus Professor of Biology, and one of the former leading, chemical evolutionary theorist in the world, no longer believes that the first proteins could have assembled without the help of genetic instructions, or that amino acids are capable of self-ordering into meaningful biological sequences without pre-existent, genetic material.

He cites multiple difficulties with chemical evolutionary theory, primarily the origin of genetic information itself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVl_PvR4Bm4&t=91s

Now, concerning the origin of life¡ªwhich I am aware that evolutionists do not affirm that evolutionary theory claims to explain, but only the origin of species once they are already formed¡ªDr. Stephen Meyers discusses the probability of a functional protein arising by chance from amino acids is 1/10^164!

Dr. Meyers goes on to state that ¡°No serious scientist thinks that life began by chance¡±:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ZF-9ZjPAU

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 01:49 PM
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Adam_PoE on Jun 16th, 2017 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 04:54 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

JesusLoveYou, you could have answered in the proper thread. That's some amazing mental gymnastic there, though. Bravo.

Originally posted by Robtard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

Lol @ the banana bit. Oddly enough that's not how chimps and gorillas open bananas, though. They use the other end.

No one is denying that nature demonstrates some beautiful forms and seems to fit humans well. But the reason for that is natural evolution.

It's not appropriate to make the rather errant intellectual jump in logic... "OH IT MUST BE JESUS FROM THE BIBLE!!" laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 02:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

The banana bit I like. The rest of the debate: meh.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 08:37 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

In addition to miracles, the Bible is REPLETE with scientific facts, (which were known about thousands and hundreds of years before modern scientists found out about them).

Don’t believe me? Click and scroll down for proof: http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

As far as the Quran ALLEGEDLY revealing scientific facts, BEAR IN MIND that the Quran was written AFTER the various Books of the Bible were written, so it COULD HAVE acquired its information from the Bible. In fact, the Quran MENTIONS the Bible, SO THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY that its ALLEGED scientific facts were PLAGIARIZED, or STOLEN from the Bible.

But this is NOT about the Quran.

I’m here to promote the TRUTH and FACTS about the Bible’s scientific facts--which were known about BEFORE both the Quran AND modern science.

Click and scroll down for proof if you don’t believe me: http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

If you can PROVE that modern scientists KNEW about the scientific facts revealed in the Bible—BEFORE the Bible—I will come on this thread and ADMIT this.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 07:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember guys, this is not about ego. JesusLovesYou is merely here just to save us all.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 08:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote