KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Star Wars: Does It Contain Non

Star Wars: Does It Contain Non
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
But God did "not" create homosexuals.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 11:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 11:47 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, Jesus was an unmarried and girlfriend-less 30-something Jew. So...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 12:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 29th, 2017 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 12:02 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Colossians 1:16 - For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

confused

now pls answer the question: which day?

What day what?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 12:05 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, Jesus was an unmarried and girlfriend-less 30-something Jew. So...

So...what?

There's plenty of women and men, boys and girls that fit that description who are not homosexuals.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 12:06 AM
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 12:26 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Um, you're the only trying to include birds, bats and flying insects under the same phylum, class and clade. You're so far removed from facts in ridiculous, you're in the land of fiction, son.

Well, first, the word "phylum" didn't exist in 1445 B.C.

Second, I'm not the one "trying" to include anything. I’m giving you the actual definition from the Hebrew language—which is “very” different from the English language.

Third, you have failed to disprove my “one” link that “proves” irrefutably, that the Bible is the Word of God (I’ll provide two more links).

Here it is for the umpteenth time:

Like I’ve told you on more than one occasion, God's Book (the Bible) has revealed scientific facts “thousands and hundreds” of years before modern scientists discovered and confirmed them (just click on the link and scroll down the list for proof).

Click (and scroll down to see the list) http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

There is "no" scientific explanation for "how" the Bible could have known (and revealed) these things unless the Author of the Bible is God.

Let these sayings sink down into your ears.

Secondly, God’s Book (the Bible) predicts (prophesies) events “thousands and hundreds” of years before they occur which corroborates it’s divine origin.

Click http://www.reasons.org/articles/art...ty-of-the-bible

Also, the Lord Jesus predicted that the second Temple in Jerusalem would be destroyed.

Approximately, 40 years later (70 A.D.) the Romans under Titus destroyed this temple in response to Jewish rebellion.

Also, the Bible (the Word of God) predicted that Israel would become a nation again (Ezekiel 36:33-35). This prophecy was "fulfilled" in 1948.

Here's many prophecies about the Lord Jesus that He fulfilled:

Click https://bible.org/article/messianic-prophecies

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 06:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent being is constrained to words existing or not existing at a given time? LoL.

Yes, you tried and I stopped you with logic and facts.

Odd. I wasn't attempting to disprove that the Bible is the direct word of god. But now that you mention it, you can't prove that with facts, you have faith that is it. Full stop.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

So an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent being is constrained to words existing or not existing at a given time? LoL.

Odd. I wasn't attempting to disprove that the Bible is the direct word of god. But now that you mention it, you can't prove that with facts, you have faith that is it. Full stop.

quote:

You are paying attention. You “acknowledge” that God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Good job. Keep up the good work. You are “not” far from the Kingdom of God.

No, God is not constrained to words existing or not existing. That’s not even the point. “You” brought up the word “phylum”, not me.

quote:

No, I didn’t. And no "you" didn't.

Again, “you” brought up a word that didn’t exist in 1445 B.C., in an effort dispute a “language” and “word” that has existed “long” before taxonomic categories were invented.

So in reality, “you” are not being logical, and your so-called facts are specious and misrepresented.

quote:

Wrong.

The “truth” is you are “afraid” to examine my evidence (i.e. facts).

I think that deep down you “know” that if you click on my links (which are just above your last post), it will explode your entire worldview.

But most importantly, you will have no more “excuses” to keep living the way that you live—because you will be face-to-fact with the Truth.

Go ahead, keep running if you want to. You will find out soon enough that I was (and "am") right all along.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 30th, 2017 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 03:24 AM
Adam_PoE

Does Star Wars contain non-Christian beliefs?—Yes!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 04:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Adam_PoE,

I responded to your Jun 7th, 2017 05:39 PM post.

Click

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ywflCpgQNQ/edit

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 05:26 AM
Adam_PoE

Look, I responded to yours!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 08:44 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Does Star Wars contain non-Christian beliefs?—Yes!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 12:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

GUYS! GUYS! THESE DOGS ARE POSSESSED BY SATAN!

ERA OF THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 08:52 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote