KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Things Racists/Bigots say!

Things Racists/Bigots say!
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So now I'm bastardizing english? Lol wow. You STILL haven't explained how I cherry picked nor have you explained how what I posted is only the noun definition of many.

many does not denote percentage. also funny coming from mister "oh black people" and "oh muslims" and "oh liberals". yet someone says something factual and non-generalizing about conservatives and look at the pathetic whiney titty-baby cry.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

One time, I heard a really ignorant bigot say this:

"the Muslims are doing it int he name of their horrid religion. Don't get it twisted, there is hate involved lol. They hate you if you aren't a part of their horrid religion. There is bitterness involved. They are bitter the entire world doesn't follow their horrid religion."
-Dumbass Bigot (while discussing a terrorist attack ON Muslims)

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:48 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

But nobody is backtracking. At first I think I used the word "most". Since yeah, a lot of folk do use words like "many" and "most" interchangeably despite how proper that is or is not.

Then folks started whining and bringing up definitions, so I posted the definition.
Cool, so you never really had a point to begin with then.

quote:
Saying a large number of conservatives are bigots is a bigoted statement.
Actually, saying something over and over doesn't make it true. But keep trying.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:48 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Cool, so you never really had a point to begin with then.

Actually, saying something over and over doesn't make it true. But keep trying.

This goes both ways, since people shouting it's not bigoted don't make it true either.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

This goes both ways, since people shouting it's not bigoted don't make it true either.

that is not required, since they are correct and you are wrong.

would be nice if you were not intellectually and emotionally stunded, so you could see that as clearly as everyone else.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
many does not denote percentage. also funny coming from mister "oh black people" and "oh muslims" and "oh liberals". yet someone says something factual and non-generalizing about conservatives and look at the pathetic whiney titty-baby cry.

Lmao, you keep saying it's a fact that many conservatives are bigots. That in itself is bigoted too.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

that is not required, since they are correct and you are wrong.

Lol keep telling yourself that.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol keep telling yourself that.

also not required.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:51 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Actually it does. Since it's been supported by logic and reasoning. To summarise, a large quantity of conservatives are bigots, this is observably the case, therefore, "many conservatives are bigots" is a true and unbiased, or unbigoted, statement. thumb up

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jun 19th, 2017 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:51 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
One time, I heard a really ignorant bigot say this:

"the Muslims are doing it int he name of their horrid religion. Don't get it twisted, there is hate involved lol. They hate you if you aren't a part of their horrid religion. There is bitterness involved. They are bitter the entire world doesn't follow their horrid religion."
-Dumbass Bigot (while discussing a terrorist attack ON Muslims)

One time I heard a dumbass begin whining and bringing up Christians in a thread about an Islamic terror attack.

Not bigoted or racist though, just stupid to a large degree.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Actually it does. Since it's been supported by logic and reasoning. To summarise, a large quantity of conservatives are bigots, this is observably the case, therefore, "many conservatives are bigots" is a true and unbiased, or bigoted, statement. thumb up

but it hurts the poor baby's wittle feewings. :'(

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it does. Since it's been supported by logic and reasoning. To summarise, a large quantity of conservatives are bigots, this is observably the case, therefore, "many conservatives are bigots" is a true and unbiased, or bigoted, statement. thumb up

Actually no it doesn't. If saying "it's bigoted" doesn't make it true, neither does saying it is bigoted.

Before you respond, no: talking about how you feel it's a fact is irrelevant.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

but it hurts the poor baby's wittle feewings. :'(

Untrue statements don't really hurt me.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:54 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Actually no it doesn't. If saying "it's bigoted" doesn't make it true, neither does saying it is bigoted.

Before you respond, no: talking about how you feel it's a fact is irrelevant.
I've already responded friend, and as I said, these are observable truths. sad

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:58 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Untrue statements don't really hurt me.

awww, the baby's still pretending he's right.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol as opposed to you guys pretending you are right? Okay.

Don't worry I know: it's different cuz reasons.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 04:00 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you are the only one here asserting a complete falsehood. but we all know that baby just wants the last word. and what baby wants, baby gets.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 04:03 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

One time I heard a dumbass begin whining and bringing up Christians in a thread about an Islamic terror attack.

Not bigoted or racist though, just stupid to a large degree.

Well if it's not bigoted, no need to mention it here. Unlike that "Islam is inherently horrid" shit which is definitely bigoted. Lets discuss that rather than going off topic with "stupid" things. "Islam is inherently horrid...". Some prime bigotry right here. What do you think Surt?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 04:06 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry I know: it's different cuz reasons.

Called it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 04:06 PM
Adam_PoE

any k-12 first grader can tell you that many ≠ most. but watch surt keep on trying hard. thumb up

It makes one wonder whether his complete inability to pass a college entrance exam is why he dislikes college and college students so much.

Perhaps if he put as much effort into understanding concepts as he does into trying to be right, he might actually learn something.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:08 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote