KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Things Racists/Bigots say!

Things Racists/Bigots say!
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

Shh, the topic isn't about racist or bigoted things people say. It's just about racist/bigoted stuff people on the right have said. Get with the program.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Shh, the topic isn't about racist or bigoted things people say. It's just about racist/bigoted stuff people on the right have said. Get with the program.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:30 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why not have the balls to admit that's what you wanted? It's okay if you just wanted this to be something to point out people on the right being racist.

There is no way you were open to stuff from both sides given how you reacted.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wait...who just suggested that all the racist and bigoted statements in this thread were said by right-wingers? (besides you)
now show us how spry you are and do some of those backflips you love to do.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wait...who just suggested that all the racist and bigoted statements in this thread were said by right-wingers? (besides you)
now show us how spry you are and do some of those backflips you love to do.

I never said someone was saying everything in here came from the right. I was saying the intention of this was to just hear about stuff people on the right said.

Hence why Adam was whining about deflections because someone dared mention something Hilary said.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I never said someone was saying everything in here came from the right. I was saying the intention of this was to just hear about stuff people on the right said.

Hence why Adam was whining about deflections because someone dared mention something Hilary said.

expert backflips, and whining about being called on hillary deflections (which is another hillary deflection. that's so meta).
that should really woo the judges.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

expert backflips, and whining about being called on hillary deflections (which is another hillary deflection. that's so meta).
that should really woo the judges.

Expert back flips? Lol right. How was it a deflection to Hilary? Have it make sense, go.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:40 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Expert back flips? Lol right. How was it a deflection to Hilary? Have it make sense, go.

roll eyes (sarcastic) no no no

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:48 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no thanks. you can hillary-hijack the topic without my help, simple guy.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:52 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
roll eyes (sarcastic) no no no

Indeed, you cling to solely responding with emoticons. I am sure it brings you some semblance of comfort.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:53 PM
Surtur

no thanks. you can hillary-hijack the topic without my help, simple guy.

So you have no explanation? That is all you needed to say.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:53 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#TriggeredBySmilies wacko

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:54 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Indeed, you cling to solely responding with emoticons. I am sure it brings you some semblance of comfort.

roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

So you have no explanation? That is all you needed to say.

oh look, another pretend win. this must be doing wonders for your self image.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur

#TriggeredBySmilies wacko

Not triggered at all, if he has nothing intelligent to say I'd prefer Steve just respond with smileys.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Not triggered at all, if he has nothing intelligent to say I'd prefer Steve just respond with smileys.

SureJan.gif

Surtur

Hmm, given all the pretend wins you have celebrated, tell me...how does it effect your self image in the long haul? I'm not talking short term here.

Surtur

SureJan.gif

Yikes, do try again.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:57 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Surtur victorious? no Surtur delusional! yes

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Hmm, given all the pretend wins you have celebrated, tell me...how does it effect your self image in the long haul? I'm not talking short term here.

"haha, you refused to allow me to control the conversation and change the topic from racism/bigotry to hillary, that means i won another victory against the libtards. why didn't mommy love me?"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 08:58 PM