KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Things Racists/Bigots say!

Things Racists/Bigots say!
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
People who are "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, [and/or] Islamophobic" are deplorable, so that is not a bigoted statement.

But you still could not resist the urge to deflect to Clinton instead of addressing the topic of the thread.

But she didn't say that, she said half his voters were deplorable. It's bigoted to imply even half of them all must be sexists, etc.

So, did you want to try again?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wait...who just suggested that all the racist and bigoted statements in this thread were said by right-wingers? (besides you)
now show us how spry you are and do some of those backflips you love to do.

I even gave an example of bigoted things liberals say:

Variation: "I, nor my thoughts, speech, actions are bigoted, because I am a liberal."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:26 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you see you negate that when you whine about deflections once something bigoted Hilary said is mentioned. Keep up.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
But she didn't say that, she said half his voters were deplorable. It's bigoted to imply even half of them all must be sexists, etc.

So, did you want to try again?

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people—now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks—they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

But the other basket—and I know this because I see friends from all over America here—I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas—as well as, you know, New York and California—but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

Wanna try again, *******?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:30 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are indeed correct I was wrong, she did go on to call them other names. But you have not explained how labeling half of those people are racist, misogynist, etc. is not bigotry?

And she more or less says the other half are ignorant. That is how I take the "they won't wake up" line. So either you're a racist woman hater or you just are too dumb to see how bad Trump is, seems to be Hilary's take.

Explain to me the lack of bigotry, have it make sense, go!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:33 PM
Adam_PoE

You are indeed correct I was wrong, she did go on to call them other names. But you have not explained how labeling half of those people are racist, misogynist, etc. is not bigotry?

And she more or less says the other half are ignorant. That is how I take the "they won't wake up" line. So either you're a racist woman hater or you just are too dumb to see how bad Trump is, seems to be Hilary's take.

Explain to me the lack of bigotry, have it make sense, go!

If one is "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, [and/or] Islamaphobic," then he is deplorable. Calling a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, and/or Islamophobe "deplorable" is not bigoted, it is a statement of fact.

If one is not a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, and/or Islamophobe, then the "deplorable" label was not directed at him, so he should not take offense to it. The real question is why you think it is bigoted to call a racist a bigot, and why you are leaping to the defense of racists everywhere for having their fee-fees hurt by rightly being called exactly what they are.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If one is "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, [and/or] Islamaphobic," then he is deplorable. Calling a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, and/or Islamophobe "deplorable" is not bigoted, it is a statement of fact.

If one is not a racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, and/or Islamophobe, then the "deplorable" label was not directed at him, so he should not take offense to it. The real question is why you think it is bigoted to call a racist a bigot, and why you are leaping to the defense of racists everywhere for having their fee-fees hurt by rightly being called exactly what they are.

Lol but the implication from Hilary is that Trumpers are either deplorable or ignorant. How is this not bigotry?

You have not explained this.

Do you disagree with the assessment that she was saying if you support Trump either you're racist/misogynist, etc. or just ignorant?

The very fact she thinks half of them are racists or hate women is the issue here.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 10:57 PM
Flyattractor

Don't forget to bring up the point that The Hilldawg didn't even pay the women on her election team as much as she paid the guys on it.

Cause ya know.. WIMMEN RIGHTS YA'ALL!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean it's just amazing to me, she essentially says if you support Trump either you hate women or blacks or all of this....OR you are just too dumb to see how Trump is gonna screw you over.

There is an excuse to explain away anyone who didn't want to vote for her. They will still act mystified as to how they lost this election.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:02 PM
Flyattractor

That is just what hate filled bigots like Leftists always say.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not racism when they do it, just tolerance and bravery. They can turn liberal cowardice into bravery with the snap of a finger.

MIC.com did it by calling Kath Griffin brave for her press conference lol.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:08 PM
Adam_PoE

Lol but the implication from Hilary is that Trumpers are either deplorable or ignorant. How is this not bigotry?

You have not explained this.

Do you disagree with the assessment that she was saying if you support Trump either you're racist/misogynist, etc. or just ignorant?

The very fact she thinks half of them are racists or hate women is the issue here.

Except that is not at all what she said.

She said some of his supporters are bigots, who support him, because they feel he gives voice to their bigotry. She lists examples of people who fall into that category, and says that it is an unfortunate reality that those people exist, and that their minds likely cannot be changed.

She went on to say that the others feel left behind, and that they support him, because they are desperate for change. She says that they are willing to overlook the negative things he says, because they do not believe he truly means them. And she emphasises that it is important to understand their concerns.

You can stop twisting desperately now.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The KKK and Alt-Right (neo-Nazis part deux) openly endorsed/supported Trump. I find it hilarious that there's people here who find those groups to not be "deplorable". I laughed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It sure sounds like she is saying they are too ignorant to see they too will be affected by the shit Trump plans to do.

That was a ncie attempt at spin.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:42 PM
Flyattractor

Sure Robbie,,,sure.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It sure sounds like she is saying they are too ignorant to see they too will be affected by the shit Trump plans to do.

That was a ncie attempt at spin.

Considering you're on Obamacare, you have an existing condition and the health bill (Trumpcare) is trying to push through would negatively affect you, it seems there's truth to that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The KKK and Alt-Right (neo-Nazis part deux) openly endorsed/supported Trump. I find it hilarious that there's people here who find those groups to not be "deplorable". I laughed.

Lol but wait, what was said is that HALF the people who support Trump are deplorable. The other half are apparently too stupid to see Trump will screw them over.

So again the thought is either you're racist and hate women or you are just dumb/naive/whatever and feel Trump won't f*ck you over.

BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They're just suffering from economic anxiety about the lack of high paying jobs in the coal industry.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering you're on Obamacare, you have an existing condition and the health bill (Trumpcare) is trying to push through would negatively affect you, it seems there's truth to that.

If I had no coverage before ObamaCare and then I did once it came along...the shit you just said would be true.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
They're just suffering from economic anxiety about the lack of high paying jobs in the coal industry.

What percentage of Trumpers are in the KKK or are Neo Nazis, do you feel? Ballpark it for me.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 11:46 PM