KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ant-Man and The Wasp (2018)

Ant-Man and The Wasp (2018)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I agree with him. TFA was the disappointment for me. TLJ got back on the right track.

As for this trailer, I proper LOLd at the banter between Lang and Pym.

Again, not according to ratings and box office.

A disappointment? Why? I didn't expected more from a movie which is set to introduce a trilogy.

Samething happened when i went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, or Iron Man, or Thor, or Ant Man.

You never carry high expects for opening movies.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 02:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Could you take your bs elsewhere and stay on topic.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Are you aware that The Force Awakens beats the crap out of TLJ both critics wise and in Box Office results?

And what about IMDb, Forbes, and all the many other webpaged which also trashed the movie? They dont count neither? You are beginning to sounf like Quanchi.

Yeah, me too.

yet both force awakes and last jedi are financially successful.. yet people all over the world have embraced Star Wars and like what they have seen... Just coz some folks didn;t like it will not tarnish those that did..

IMDB is trash. Forbes is trash.. listen josh, you can say all you want, however that will not change the fact that the millions, if not billions of moviegoers out there STILL LIKED WHAT THEY SAW.. The only one true way to gauge movies are the people that actually see them. I do not care what IMDB says.. I do nto care what FORBES says.. They do not tell me what film to go see.. They do not tell me what film to not see.

Anyways get back on topic... I had low expectations when I saw the first Antman and that turned out to be surprisingly good. This trailer was very nice and the action loks like it might be good.. Not sure how I fell about the actress okaying Ghost though

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:41 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Blah Blah Blah I worship Money Blah Blah Blah

Yep nice to know.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 10:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yet both force awakes and last jedi are financially successful.. yet people all over the world have embraced Star Wars and like what they have seen... Just coz some folks didn;t like it will not tarnish those that did..

IMDB is trash. Forbes is trash.. listen josh, you can say all you want, however that will not change the fact that the millions, if not billions of moviegoers out there STILL LIKED WHAT THEY SAW.. The only one true way to gauge movies are the people that actually see them. I do not care what IMDB says.. I do nto care what FORBES says.. They do not tell me what film to go see.. They do not tell me what film to not see.

Anyways get back on topic... I had low expectations when I saw the first Antman and that turned out to be surprisingly good. This trailer was very nice and the action loks like it might be good.. Not sure how I fell about the actress okaying Ghost though

Thats not the point here is it!??? The point is TFA 》》》》 TLJ. You can whimp all you want it wont change the facts!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next thing youre gonna say is that Internet is trash!

Again, data DISAGREES with you and Quanchi and the other ignorant fans.

But again your opinion is respected.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:02 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The point is TFA 》》》》 TLJ.

Thats like your opinion.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 04:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thats not the point here is it!??? The point is TFA 》》》》 TLJ. You can whimp all you want it wont change the facts!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next thing youre gonna say is that Internet is trash!

Again, data DISAGREES with you and Quanchi and the other ignorant fans.

But again your opinion is respected.

dude nothing for me to whimp at.. I love Star Wars. Have since 1977.. I loved Force Awakens as I saw it in the theater nearly 10 times and constantly watch my blu ray and everytime the STARZ Channel brings it on. I love Last Jedi just as much as I saw in the theater 8 times and will be buying at least 5 copies on blu ray.

Dude, the internet is full is ignorance from message boards to facebook.. What data exactly?? Again nobody truly cares about IMDB, Metacritic, etc except those that canot actually think for themsleves. Like I said, you have got to make up your own mind and judge for yourself...

anyways, i am hopefu; Hannah Mark Kamen changing my mind and she is good in her role in the film

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 07:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote