KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who still enjoys Star Wars debating?

Do you still enjoy Star Wars debating?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I do 10 35.71%
No, I do not 18 64.29%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who still enjoys Star Wars debating?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Most of the debating on here is bullshit.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 01:26 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Too much trolling here nowadays and hardly any interesting SW debates.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Honestly, people tend to overblown how bad stuff are. Yea some old greats left, but there's been new blood, folks like sentinel, emperor, muser, lord of the light are rising up to fill the void.

Off course these are conivine folks, kmc's another story

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Too much trolling here nowadays and hardly any interesting SW debates.

Truth.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Honestly, people tend to overblown how bad stuff are. Yea some old greats left, but there's been new blood, folks like sentinel, emperor, muser, lord of the light are rising up to fill the void.

Off course these are conivine folks, kmc's another story

ComicVine is also dying with regards to Star Wars. Lord Of Light and Sentinel aren't really as active as they used to be, and the Muser rarely ever forms an argument besides the odd times where he decides he doesn't know where to put capitals.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 07:07 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

True, it seems KMC and CV needs a couple of people who are actually dedicated to the forum.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 07:11 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by MythLord
ComicVine is also dying with regards to Star Wars. Lord Of Light and Sentinel aren't really as active as they used to be, and the Muser rarely ever forms an argument besides the odd times where he decides he doesn't know where to put capitals.

It's alright, erkan and sith master will return cv to it's original greatness

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, especially with the really popular characters.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 07:11 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

The problem isn't more people, the problem is the level of enthusiasm or care people put into this. Most of the debaters here are arrogant, self-rightous cucks who dismiss other people's opinions because they already have their fanon hierarchy set in stone, thus debating only proves your patience with regards to running in circles.

And the SW franchise is mostly dying. The stories are getting repetative and bland; most of them are just trying to wank certain fan-favourites and pull off fan-service of other kind. Any form of interesting stuff that might develope from it has been used up for the most part.

Really, I'm only looking forwards to episode VIII and IX, then I'll prolly just quit Star Wars altogether aside from the odd comic or novel.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 08:16 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

It's pretty terrible, yeah.

I pop in from time time to test my prowess and see if I still "have it". Other than that, it' no fun for me. Too much bias and laem trolling.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I enjoy it still, generally.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 09:55 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
It's pretty terrible, yeah.

I pop in from time time to test my prowess and see if I still "have it". Other than that, it' no fun for me. Too much bias and laem trolling.

Then test your prowess and finish your debate with me smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

The problem isn't more people, the problem is the level of enthusiasm or care people put into this. Most of the debaters here are arrogant, self-rightous cucks who dismiss other people's opinions because they already have their fanon hierarchy set in stone, thus debating only proves your patience with regards to running in circles.

And the SW franchise is mostly dying. The stories are getting repetative and bland; most of them are just trying to wank certain fan-favourites and pull off fan-service of other kind. Any form of interesting stuff that might develope from it has been used up for the most part.

Really, I'm only looking forwards to episode VIII and IX, then I'll prolly just quit Star Wars altogether aside from the odd comic or novel.

I can agree with that first sentence, the 2nd one...eh not everyone though many do.

Your 2nd paragraph I can agree there, though I'd wager when the new trilogy is done there might be more interesting avenues that focus can be directed towards. As of now...eh, the comics have been....meh, dunno on the novels though.

Of course even before the overhaul there was also a lot of meh stories(though frankly I've enjoyed all the stories I've read), though I suppose not as really noted since the old Canon had some 30+ year buildup so the stories weren't discussed when released by the time the internet came into full swing.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 28th, 2017 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Debating SW was always about endurance, because rarely did people ever give ground here. It's easier to find people agreeing on shit in gen chat, which is a hotbed of political and religious drama than SWVF.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 07:06 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I still do I just try to find relevant subject.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya'll **** still enjoy shitposting tho lol idgi

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 05:06 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

i proudly hold myself responsible for at least some of this forum's death

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 05:07 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Beniboybling
i hate it.

SO WTF ARE YOU F-ING DOING THERE? get out.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm bout to start arguing for TOR again. Because most of these debates are boring as all **** without it.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 08:54 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Ah yes, you said your SW boner was back. Wanna do a 1v1?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote