KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back

This 90's character is back......blink

with Accolade publishing it

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 08:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After seeing it posted about all day yesterday, still can't believe Bubsy's back, but I suppose stranger things have happened. If there's some things that just shouldn't be brought back because of nostalgia or something though and stay left in the past, this is one of them. Bubsy was always ridiculed as a failed icon of the past, and now we're gonna embrace him now that he's back? Yeah, no. His games sucked then, especially the 3D one, and I don't see this being much better.

Some even say his return itself was done as a joke due to his infamy. I'll be surprised if anyone enjoys the game outside of on a so bad it's good level.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 08:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I found out it through AlphaOmegaSin's youtube channel

if Bubsy's coming back, Bring back Gex while their at it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 09:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Bubsy is coming back? OH DEAR GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 03:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I saw it though twitter almost all day yesterday whenever I was there; just hope Bubsy's return isn't a bad omen or taste of shitty things to come this E3...

But yeah, I wouldn't mind others like Gex being back at least.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 09:35 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

WHAT COULD PAWSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 03:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I actually thought the first game was decent. I was pretty hard though since you could die in just one hit. You would even die simply because Bubsy had his feet in shallow water. I get that cats don't like water, but come on now.

The second one was meh and I haven't played Bubsy 3D. And from what I've heard about it, it's probably good thing.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 10:05 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote