KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » is morpheus good or evil?

is morpheus good or evil?
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NicktheBassist
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't think he is really either (we did this kind of thing recently in english), i think he is the herald in the Cambellian hero cycle (please tell me someone else has heard of that because otherwise i feel really awkward). as my English teacher explained it, the matrix movies follow an almost perfect Cambellian hero cycle and in the cycle (which is like a general format for most stories/movies that sems to be irresistable to mosy people) and in the cycle there is a person called the herald (morphieus) who takes the hero (neo) out of his relativly safe place. and that is exactly what he did with the pills.

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Damn bunny, tryin to take Easter away from Jesus" - Peter Griffin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:42 AM
NicktheBassist is currently offline Click here to Send NicktheBassist a Private Message Find more posts by NicktheBassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

hes evil.....
mean and evill

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:52 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Feytal

dunno

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:50 AM
Darth Feytal is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Feytal a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Feytal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's dead...he got killed in the matrix online a couple of days ago

see here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t330604.html

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:34 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Nope

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 05:10 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

In The Matrix inside the matrix he is known as a terrorist and the "most dangerous man alive".

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:12 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

He is evil imo. laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:25 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote