KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Ball Fighters

Dragon Ball Fighters
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

*sigh*

Yep. Great. Just great. While Namco's at it, why not make each member of the Ginyu Force a standalone also. You're putting characters who wouldn't had gotten a slot in the roster in with other's movesets and what do ya do? Give them a slot anyway! It just annoys me so much.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Apr 24th, 2018 at 10:34 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:31 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

erm He looks awesome in-game, and I'm not really even a Zamasu fan. If 17's included, hope he plays more like his ToP self, but there's plenty I'd rather have over him.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Looks cool enough I suppose. Digging the purple phoenix thing which I assume is the level 3 super.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 04:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The idea of saiyan saga Vegeta and Goku is much worse than fused Zamasu imo...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:00 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I started playing and its painfully obvious I have no idea wtf I'm doing.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 11:22 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And after Vegito, Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta. Next we'll get Ultra Instinct Goku, Saiyan Blue 2 Vegeta, Farmer Goku and Android Arc Vegeta (with pink shirt) as separate characters. Throw in a Pirate Goku complete with talking parrot if things aren't crazy enough. Kamehamebwaaak!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 02:48 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Seriously though, Bardock and Broly are DLC?

Characters who've been staples for years, made DLC?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 08:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Seriously though, Bardock and Broly are DLC?

Characters who've been staples for years, made DLC?

It's not like they can literally put everyone on the roster before meeting the deadline awesome as that would be.

Speaking of Broly, I might just get him as we both dislike Goku. There is going to be four of them too many and for all we know, more might be coming in the future. It's like the devs think there aren't that many Dragon Ball characters so they just keep using this dude and Vegeta. It needs to stop.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 09:50 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Vegetto looks really good though...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 10:10 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, I like how Vegito and Zamasu look, so I’ll probably be getting them eventually, but more Goku’s and Vegeta’s is where I draw the line. If they’re gonna recycle characters that much, may as well add things like Imperfect Cell, where he drains opponents’ energy with his tail for move specials, etc. I’d even take Frost being added who does poison damage, although I don’t like the character. IDK, just anything besides more versions of Goku & Vegeta, but the diehard fans will eat all that up, regardless.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:28 PM
Estacado
Legendary

And since the leaked list is right so far we can expect saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta which is pretty meh..

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 07:05 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Realized I forgot to post it before, but the Trunks dramatic finisher on Zamasu is pretty sweet.

Also glad this game got ported to Switch, though it was expected eventually.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 08:23 PM
cdtm

Looks like this stupid game is on sale.

40% off is still 35.95 expensive. Think I'll wait until a price drop to 5 dollars.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems like the community is dead in regards to the Australia region, When selecting what region

last i was on it only had 13 people in the lobby.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's not like they can literally put everyone on the roster before meeting the deadline awesome as that would be.

Speaking of Broly, I might just get him as we both dislike Goku. There is going to be four of them too many and for all we know, more might be coming in the future. It's like the devs think there aren't that many Dragon Ball characters so they just keep using this dude and Vegeta. It needs to stop.
True, but they could've focused on the roster and the fighting game mechanics.

I mean, think about the last time we had a DBZ fighting game roster this small, with this many recognizable characters missing or just straight up thrown out.

We're buying DBZ games because of 1. the characters 2. the fighting game mechanics.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:51 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Broly dlc? No imperfect Cell, no Cooler? Is there even Hercule Satan?

Hard pass. I'll just stick with Budokai 3 for dream match's.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 03:56 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Am pretty sure Cooler will come eventually. I’d be more surprised if he didn’t. Hercule is kinda more niche though. He was only good to use in Budokai 1 anyhow; after that they made him worse and worse.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 04:40 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Pretty sure that they went with Quality over quantity for this game and besides with Budokai 3 and the other games alot of the fighter's felt very samey when it came to the fighting moves.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 06:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

We haven't seen anything on King Vegeta in a very long time.

He'd be a cool character to bring back.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 09:50 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
Pretty sure that they went with Quality over quantity for this game and besides with Budokai 3 and the other games alot of the fighter's felt very samey when it came to the fighting moves.

Probably, but still.. Even on sale, 90+ for the season pass.

For someone who plays against the computer, I'm not sure it's worth the money for a few days story moding, and then shelving.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 03:01 PM