KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Ball Fighters

Dragon Ball Fighters
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Probably, but still.. Even on sale, 90+ for the season pass.

For someone who plays against the computer, I'm not sure it's worth the money for a few days story moding, and then shelving.
Exactly, I mostly buy fighting games for the characters to the point I'll deal with shitty fighting mechanics just for the characters. (Tekken 6)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 03:08 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/dragon-ball-fighterz/

Cell top tier.

Adult Gohan way too high.. Who the hell even picks him?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 03:28 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Probably, but still.. Even on sale, 90+ for the season pass.

For someone who plays against the computer, I'm not sure it's worth the money for a few days story moding, and then shelving.

The don't buy the Season pass if its that much of a problem for ya

just buy the extra fighter's when they're on a discount.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 03:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Ehh. Budokai is good enough...

Totally regret buying Injustice. And Fghters are just a waste.

Now, if there was a Platinum brawler ala Transformers Devastation, I'd be all over that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 03:03 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nothing but Cellls and Gohans, Hits and Goku's, and a Vegeta anchor.

Just like MvsC, the some combination of a handful of characters everywhere.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 02:06 PM
cdtm

Android 21 has to be the laziest design ever.

Buu made by science instead of magic. And a Beerus tail. AND A GIRL??? eek!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 07:49 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Is that Tattered Masculinity I'm hearing from you cdTM?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 10:43 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You. stick out tongue

I do like how the game itself kept calling attention to that fact.

"She turns people to candy."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And she gets stronger from absorbing people."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And she regenerates reeeeallly fast, and can come back from a speck."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And she's pink."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And her good half pulled away from her evil half, who kept most of the powers."

"LIKE BUU!"

Ok, they didn't point out the last one, but they totally could have.

Last edited by cdtm on Jul 7th, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 11:35 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thanks for pointing out those things Captain Obvious.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 02:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

That's Admiral Obvious to you.

It is totally obvious Toriyama was phoning it in. Just like he did with the shitty Super, and pretty much everything the hack has done since Dr. Slump and pre Z Dragon Ball.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 03:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Cut back on the salt, Its not good for you.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 03:39 AM
cdtm

I like my sardines and pickled herring.

Because I have good taste, unlike anyone who likes Dragon Ball Super. thumb up

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 03:50 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Do you need a hug? Is that the problem here?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 04:05 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I do.

I need a hug, to console me that an abomination like Dragon Ball Super was ever made.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 11:49 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You. stick out tongue

I do like how the game itself kept calling attention to that fact.

"She turns people to candy."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And she gets stronger from absorbing people."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And she regenerates reeeeallly fast, and can come back from a speck."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And she's pink."

"LIKE BUU!"

"And her good half pulled away from her evil half, who kept most of the powers."

"LIKE BUU!"

Ok, they didn't point out the last one, but they totally could have.

I can't let this slide especially when you continue this in the anime forum.

It has been established throughout these Dragon Ball games from DB Online, Xenoverse, to Fusion that Majin are a race. You make 21 out as some copycat but everything mentioned are the common traits all Majins have. Just because other Namekians can grow a new arm, that doesn't make them Piccolo copies.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 8th, 2018 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 03:17 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I can't let this slide especially when you continue this in the anime forum.

It has been established throughout these Dragon Ball games from DB Online, Xenoverse, to Fusion that Majin are a race. You make 21 out as some copycat but everything mentioned are the common traits all Majins have. Just because other Namekians can grow a new arm, that doesn't make them Piccolo copies.

Uh huh.

Gtfo with that expanded universe shit. I bet Toriyama doesn't even follow any of that, or care. That doesn't excuse what is clearly a lazily designed character.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 05:41 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Uh huh.

Gtfo with that expanded universe shit. I bet Toriyama doesn't even follow any of that, or care. That doesn't excuse what is clearly a lazily designed character.

Yes, why bring up the non-canon DB EU for a non-canon DB game. Why don't you gtfo?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 8th, 2018 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 11:35 PM
cdtm

I'm bringing up Toriyama's hack job on Android 21. Pointing out there's a race of Buu's, or whatever expanded universe stuff you want to point out is irrelevent.

Toriyama phoned it in, period. Just like he did with the abysmally bad Dragon Ball Super (Which I REALLY hope you're not defending. Anyone not named Carver actually tolerating that steaming pile of aborted fetus dung, let alone enjoying it, would destroy whatever little hope for humanity I have left..)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 01:49 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm bringing up Toriyama's hack job on Android 21. Pointing out there's a race of Buu's, or whatever expanded universe stuff you want to point out is irrelevent.

Ummm

It's pretty relevant when you're making the accusations 21 is copying Buu 'cause "omg they're both pink".

quote:
Toriyama phoned it in, period. Just like he did with the abysmally bad Dragon Ball Super (Which I REALLY hope you're not defending. Anyone not named Carver actually tolerating that steaming pile of aborted fetus dung, let alone enjoying it, would destroy whatever little hope for humanity I have left..)

If he just phoned it in, 21 wouldn't have the character development to make her the sympathetic villain she's made as if you bothered to unlock the Soul Link events with her in the single player.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 9th, 2018 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:07 AM
cdtm

Oh, jesus... you actually LIKE Dragon Ball Super!

Say it ain't so! eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:10 AM