KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Anthem

Anthem
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its actually a fun game, I have been playing destiny for years, this gives me new fun. Also, my best friend refused to play destiny but got into this game before me and I didn't have to convince him to, its better when he learns to like a game naturally, so he and I played for the first time last night and had a great time.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 07:24 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

You're part of the problem.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 09:47 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Its actually a fun game, I have been playing destiny for years, this gives me new fun. Also, my best friend refused to play destiny but got into this game before me and I didn't have to convince him to, its better when he learns to like a game naturally, so he and I played for the first time last night and had a great time.

Your friend didn't want to play Destiny but wanted to play Anthem like Destiny but worse. Uh huh...

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 10:26 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 10:37 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so.. is this game that bad or are people just whiny idiots

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 02:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

There are worse games out there, but it isn't anything worth playing either.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 03:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

The game isn’t bad. Just mediocre and disappointing.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 01:53 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Worse games, without the same hype machine or pedigree behind it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 05:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The people here complaining about it can’t run it on the highest setting on a 1440p his res monitor.

That’s all

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 07:00 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*high resolution

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 07:00 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
It's definitely a game that was tailor-made for someone like you.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 07:22 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Anthem wouldnt be a bad game if BIOWARE wasnt stamped on the front.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 08:27 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What did he mean by this

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 08:53 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Tzeentch
What did he mean by this

Were you asking me what i meant by this?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 09:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Somtaaw-115

So $60 for a boring bug-filled game full of lootboxes? I'll pass, thank you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 10:27 PM
Somtaaw-115 is currently offline Click here to Send Somtaaw-115 a Private Message Find more posts by Somtaaw-115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The people here complaining about it can’t run it on the highest setting on a 1440p his res monitor.

That’s all

I'm a console main with a standard HD. Try again.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 10:31 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then your just jealous of PC graphics and load times.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 02:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah....because graphics is everything that matters.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 02:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s like you can’t pick up on a joke

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 02:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Doesn't help when folks tell shit jokes to begin with.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 02:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote