KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

IT'S HERE!!!! I'm excited about the DLC, but the tournaments are going to add so much replayability to the game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/...Sir_Hans_Capon/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 11:33 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I actually pulled the game out a couple weeks back. Feels like you can hardly do anything without Henry getting all wobbly and useless from hunger or sleep deprivation or whatever else. The story seems fair, though.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 04:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

That sounds kinda lame. I've had this game for forever and haven't played it.

Kinda disappointed to hear that.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 08:54 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I actually pulled the game out a couple weeks back. Feels like you can hardly do anything without Henry getting all wobbly and useless from hunger or sleep deprivation or whatever else. The story seems fair, though.
Hardly do anything as in?

I mean yeah, you have to sleep every once in awhile or eat, you can't expect to walk all the way across the map and just never needing to sleep, I know you can do that in stuff like Skyrim, but this is a full-blown RPG that's trying to be as realistic as possible.

As for the combat, it gets waaaayyyyyyyy better.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:51 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Have to say, I really liked this game and it's combat...the only problem I had with the combat was the after a certain point EVERYONE, including piss ant bandits, was doing damn masterstrokes on every attack. That shit should be saved for enemies that are supposed to be tough, like knights.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:08 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by emporerpants
Have to say, I really liked this game and it's combat...the only problem I had with the combat was the after a certain point EVERYONE, including piss ant bandits, was doing damn masterstrokes on every attack. That shit should be saved for enemies that are supposed to be tough, like knights.
I agree it's kinda strange, but at the same time..

1. We don't know whether those people trained to wield those weapons, odds are they did.

2. If these people were bandits in the first place, there's a high chance they've been in a fight or two before, especially if we're talking about the armored bandits.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 10:36 PM
Jmanghan

So, oddly enough the first Tourney sidequest was wayyyyyyy more interesting then the entire Hans Capon DLC.

I'd say skip that particular DLC unless you REALLLLLLLLLLY NEED extra stuff to do in Kingdom Come, or are just looking for an excuse to play it again.

If you've beaten the game and gotten to the Epilogue, there may be a glitch where you can't talk to Capon, go to the Samopesh blacksmith instead.

You have to have reached Rattay and (probably) have met Hans Capons to do the Tourney.

I have to say the Tournament wasn't AS exciting as I'd like, but it was pretty awesome.

For the full experience of the Tourney sidequest, I'd play on Hardcore mode for the duration of it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 10:42 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Trocity
That sounds kinda lame. I've had this game for forever and haven't played it.

Kinda disappointed to hear that.
The way it works is, every few (in-game hours) you do have to eat and sleep (and at some point wash yourself, in a trough or at the baths), but it takes awhile before you NEED to do those things.

Thankfully you can wash yourself, get full, and be well-rested by going to the bathhouse.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:08 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

You've been talking to yourself for the last three posts

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:16 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Tzeentch
You've been talking to yourself for the last three posts
I was addressing 3 different things. Also **** you.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:21 AM
Jmanghan

New patch came out today, all Tourney shit has been sorted out and Hans Capon DLC is sorted now.

Better late then never, I guess?

10gb patch tho. :/

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:55 PM
Jmanghan

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:00 AM
emporerpants

With all of these huge patches with this game, pretty soon it will be the only game you can have installed on your system. Geez.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 01:49 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by emporerpants
With all of these huge patches with this game, pretty soon it will be the only game you can have installed on your system. Geez.
I was just thinking that, lol.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 10:21 PM
Jmanghan

FINALLY.

Glitchy trailer but this is before the official trailer has been posted onto youtube, was shown on Warhorse' twitch smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:46 AM
Jmanghan

Band of Bastards will release February 5th.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/37...459369291163151

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:29 AM
Jmanghan

Picked up Band of Bastards, anyone tried it yet?

If you're gonna pick up the DLC, the one I recommend has to be "From the Ashes", the only real DLC worth picking up at the moment, will update after I finally try Band of Bastards.

"Amourous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon" is dumb, don't spend money it, it adds a very short questline and doesn't really "add" anything more to the game and even once you do get it, you can very easily skip the whole entire DLC by just making the potion for Hans yourself instead of getting the Charlatan to do it for you, it's just pretty pointless.

From what I read, Band of Bastards DOES add new things, which I'm very happy about.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 08:52 AM
Jmanghan

Old Post May 11th, 2019 08:07 PM
Jmanghan

Last edited by Jmanghan on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:41 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 12:35 AM
Jmanghan

So, final KCbig grin DLC has been released, "A Woman's Lot".

There's going to be a sequel, so we can look forward to that, I may just pick up the Royal Edition for my PS4 and Xbone X.

Last edited by Jmanghan on May 28th, 2019 at 07:25 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2019 07:14 PM