KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metroid Prime 4

Metroid Prime 4
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Noice. Do they get graphical overhauls or are they ports?

Seriously, the price might never drop? It's only been a few months since it has been out, so I wasn't expecting anything for a year or two, but no price drops sucks.

You could try getting a refurbished or traded one in a worst case scenario.

Shit, already answered those questions during a last PM I sent but just to reiterate here... It's just general ports, but the Prime trilogy for the most part has aged so well (unlike most 3D games in general from the N64/original Playstation days and such) that you still wouldn't be offput from experiencing it for the first time in this day and age.

As mentioned, I was just going by Nintendo's history with how they typically don't price drop things like Sony and Microsoft do (with certain exceptions), but I could always be wrong about them not later doing so with the Switch, given how they've already reworked some things about it like online according to feedback, so will have to see how that all goes...

Anywho, main reason I was posting here again was to point out this news. It's not solid, but MP4 to possibly come 2018.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/28346...for-2018-update

I'd prefer 2019 at the earliest though unless the Switch becomes easier to find and obtain before then, what with all the stock still selling out, etc.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:06 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

2018? Holy shit, that would be awesome and completely unexpected.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 12:06 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Okay so, hoping we get a release date sometime during E3.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 01:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wccfte...lo-veteran/amp/

They got a Halo artist on board as the lead art director? Excellent; some good news on the game for once, after the delay/development restart and all.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 06:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Good to hear this is still being worked on. It'll be day 1 for me (most likely).

Isn't it a little late in the cycle for new leads though? It's been more than 2 years since the announcement.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 10:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, now they give a port to Metroid Prime, or in this case, the HD treatment with new visuals which was more than I expected. Same with more control options like playing it with dual sticks. Will be a couple weeks till the physical version is out, but will nab the digital version sometime tonight. thumb up

Old Post Feb 9th, 2023 12:00 AM
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh, now they give a port to Metroid Prime, or in this case, the HD treatment with new visuals which was more than I expected. Same with more control options like playing it with dual sticks. Will be a couple weeks till the physical version is out, but will nab the digital version sometime tonight. thumb up

Only the first one..

Eh, I'll just play my Gamecube copy.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2023 06:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote