KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Alice vs. Marvel's most powerful magic!

Black Alice vs. Marvel's most powerful magic!
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
... from the group in the op? ... Sise-neg fo' shiz.
well damn now i am really confused lol. So why do you think sise has the edge over black alice?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 02:43 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

well damn now i am really confused lol.

So why do you think sise has the edge over black alice?

Sise-Neg absorbed all existing mystical energy in Marvel.

The result? ... he became ... "The" God.

If Alice can become "The" God of DC, she can at-least stalemate.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:28 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Galan007
The *only* character that ever blocked Alice's powers was a hostless Spectre during DoV:
http://i.imgur.com/8BdmYTT.jpg
*Mind you, that was only AFTER she had already stolen his power the first time.

She stated that Dr Fate's helmet put up a resistance even stronger than the spectre (the DoV instance). Although in her defense, she said that she could eventually overcome it given time.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 01:32 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
well i just crammed my foot down my own throat didnt i? embarrasment

thanks for the response though. knew she was powerful, but i didnt know just HOW powerful. geeze.

lol thanks. stick out tongue

so whats the consensus here? i mean can ANYONE beat this girl?
I wonder what would happen if Magik went at her with the soulsword?

But rather than using more and more powerful magical beings, probably the key to beating her would maybe be someone immune to magic who doesn't use magic themselves...

As far as this thread goes though, I actually think Archenemy and Sise neg have a chance here, given what they both did. Not a foregone conclusion though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 02:13 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Paradoxical as it sounds, I think Alice can steal his powerset, tbh. If anyone is more haxx than him, it's her... Or she dupes his daggers, 'ports behind him(ala Misfit's powerset), and stabs him in the back like Mordru did.

...OR it really is an 'irresistible force/immovable object' type of scenario.

Sure, she can steal it. But in the absence of anyone else to steal, she would just become a teenage girl who is immune to magic, and he's a fully grown dude who can just punch her out.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by basilisk
I wonder what would happen if Magik went at her with the soulsword?

But rather than using more and more powerful magical beings, probably the key to beating her would maybe be someone immune to magic who doesn't use magic themselves...

As far as this thread goes though, I actually think Archenemy and Sise neg have a chance here, given what they both did. Not a foregone conclusion though.

archenemy was the one i was thinking of too. and the soulsword's impact would be interesting.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 05:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by operator616
She stated that Dr Fate's helmet put up a resistance even stronger than the spectre (the DoV instance). Although in her defense, she said that she could eventually overcome it given time.
And like Spectre, she *did* overcome Fate's resistance with time(and training), as she would later use his powers on multiple occasions.

It was actually pretty cool to see Alice's growth in pre-Flashpoint continuity. thumb up

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sure, she can steal it. But in the absence of anyone else to steal, she would just become a teenage girl who is immune to magic, and he's a fully grown dude who can just punch her out.
Immunity to magic isn't the only ability Jared had, though... Remember what happened when he removed the magical bandaging from his 'chaos-arm'..? evil face

He also had a decent arsenal of magical weaponry that Alice would be stealing as well. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 20th, 2017 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I think Alice can copy the powers of an Universal being like Sissy or rather steal and stomp him.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 09:06 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Alice stomps

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 07:40 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote